Allen West Takes Swipe At Obama's Parents In Response To Race Baited Speech

West is a lunatic.

He's a lunatic because?

a. He doesn't see things the way you do?
b. He's an African-American
c. He's an African-American that doesn't see things the way you do
d. You just don't like uppity black folk speakin' their minds

Love,

Judge, Jury and Executioner of who is and who is not a racist.

West represented a predominantly conservative district. He was too crazy for even conservatives to tolerate

But on the bright side, he is not to crazy for FoxNews

Alan West speaks from the heart and takes it to Obama and covertly takes a swipe at Obama's parents in his response to Obama's race baiting speech yesterday. It's obvious he is stating that Obama's parents, namely Stanley Ann Dunham didn't teach him respect.

https://www.facebook.com/AllenWestRepublic

"I am a black male who grew up in the inner city of Atlanta and no one ever followed me in a mall. I don't recall any doors clicking when I crossed the street. And I never had anyone clutching their handbag when I got on an elevator. I guess having two awesome parents who taught me to be a respectful young man paid dividends."

This right here is why I cant stand Allen West. There is no black man ...NONE...his age who has not dealt with that.

Every single black male I know has a story about purse clutching, mall following etc etc.

Allen West, shut the fuck up you ass kissing jerk. Just once, tell the fucking truth and stop being such a suck up. You sir are not white and never will be. Accept your color and help people. Stop being a liar.

So how many black males do you know? You could know 100 of them, doesn't mean shit. How do those black males act when they're out in public? Were they wearing their pants below their butts and strutting around like they own the world? Or were they dressed normally and showed respect and didn't act like thugs?

If I have to pass a black male that doesn't know how to dress, and act like they own the streets and talk so you can't fricking understand them....yes, I would hold my purse closer and I would be heading the other way as fast as I can. I know many blacks....all but one are respectable people. The one is a young guy around 30, he and my son that's in the Army were very good friends all though school. He now lives over by Detroit and I have him on Facebook.....I'm really worried for him.....

Oh look, "the bitch had it coming" defense. Lovely.

She was being banged by Frank Marshall Davis.

I could care less how she got her freak on....To call a woman a whore because makes you look the fool..

Do you even know who Davis is? He's the type of person Obama's mother hung out with....and the type of people Obama now hangs out with...some even think he could be Obama's REAL father!

The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama?s Mentor | FrontPage Magazine

need I/we say any more about this slutty whore ? does anyone here actually believe a goat herder commie shill is Oblabermouth's real daddy ??

whore: whore A woman that sleeps with everyone but YOU!!!!! SEE: SLUT - A woman that sleeps with everyone.

why is the word "sleeps" used when we all know the word means "FUCKS" ........... ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I could care less how she got her freak on....To call a woman a whore because makes you look the fool..

Do you even know who Davis is? He's the type of person Obama's mother hung out with....and the type of people Obama now hangs out with...some even think he could be Obama's REAL father!

The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama?s Mentor | FrontPage Magazine

need I/we say any more about this slutty whore ? does anyone here actually believe a goat herder commie shill is Oblabermouth's real daddy ??

whore: whore A woman that sleeps with everyone but YOU!!!!! SEE: SLUT - A woman that sleeps with everyone.

why is the word "sleeps" used when we all know the word means "FUCKS" ........... ??

God, I love conservatives

Just when you think they are not as bad as you thought, they post shit like this

West is a lunatic.

He's a lunatic because?

a. He doesn't see things the way you do?
b. He's an African-American
c. He's an African-American that doesn't see things the way you do
d. You just don't like uppity black folk speakin' their minds

Love,

Judge, Jury and Executioner of who is and who is not a racist.

West represented a predominantly conservative district. He was too crazy for even conservatives to tolerate

But on the bright side, he is not to crazy for FoxNews

Bullshit...,i live in his district and it isnt conservative.

I don't watch TV but...last I heard he was a Fox whore. I hear him very rarely on the radio. There's no money in that unless you're whoring out a book.

You Still need a douche it seems

Do you suck him off regularly? You seem to be quite the buttboy.

Was I wrong? Isn't he a Fox whore?

the only w**** it seems here is you..... I just dislike an honorable man like West's name being Besmurched by little b**** like you

Do you suck him off regularly? You seem to be quite the buttboy.

Was I wrong? Isn't he a Fox whore?

the only w**** it seems here is you..... I just dislike an honorable man like West's name being Besmurched by little b**** like you

His service was (arguably) honorable. All after was a joke. He is currently a token whore, nothing more.

the only people politically that use tokens are Democrats. West also never stop serving.

His service was (arguably) honorable. All after was a joke. He is currently a token whore, nothing more.

the only people politically that use tokens are Democrats. West also never stop serving.

That's demonstrable bullshit. West owes 50% of his fame to being a black Republican. He's nothing special without skin color. J. C. Watts was lower key and way more deserving of accolades.

How'd that Michael Steele work out for ya? He was an affirmative action hire if ever there was.

I still like the idea of Mia Love getting a seat. Hope she doesn't disappoint. But I can tell you she's already gotten ten times the attention she deserves BECAUSE she's a black woman.

Face it, Republicans salivate over blacks that fit their party. It's sad. If conservatism alone doesn't get it done....fuck 'em, stay on the plantation for all I care.

He is a disgraced X officer who was forced to retire or lose his pension. for those who served, you know what he did and why he had to get out.

Fuck Allen West.

God, I love conservatives

Just when you think they are not as bad as you thought, they post shit like this

So now the truth is shit? Oh I forgot.....to you lefties it always is!!

Forum List

Back