Allen West Takes Swipe At Obama's Parents In Response To Race Baited Speech

His service was (arguably) honorable. All after was a joke. He is currently a token whore, nothing more.

the only people politically that use tokens are Democrats. West also never stop serving.

That's demonstrable bullshit. West owes 50% of his fame to being a black Republican. He's nothing special without skin color. J. C. Watts was lower key and way more deserving of accolades.

How'd that Michael Steele work out for ya? He was an affirmative action hire if ever there was.

I still like the idea of Mia Love getting a seat. Hope she doesn't disappoint. But I can tell you she's already gotten ten times the attention she deserves BECAUSE she's a black woman.

Face it, Republicans salivate over blacks that fit their party. It's sad. If conservatism alone doesn't get it done....fuck 'em, stay on the plantation for all I care.

nothing special? he just happens to be a retired colonel of the United States Army who has put his life in danger and gave his career to save even more lives. was a teacher teaching young minds . an advocate for the Constitution and then this Republican for which you live in . and served honorably in Congress. what the f*** have you done?

the only w**** it seems here is you..... I just dislike an honorable man like West's name being Besmurched by little b**** like you

His service was (arguably) honorable. All after was a joke. He is currently a token whore, nothing more.
good post :) pos-rep sent :cool:

yes we all know how much you despise the uppity black people think for themselves... just like all Democrat you're true to your KKK roots

the only people politically that use tokens are Democrats. West also never stop serving.

That's demonstrable bullshit. West owes 50% of his fame to being a black Republican. He's nothing special without skin color. J. C. Watts was lower key and way more deserving of accolades.

How'd that Michael Steele work out for ya? He was an affirmative action hire if ever there was.

I still like the idea of Mia Love getting a seat. Hope she doesn't disappoint. But I can tell you she's already gotten ten times the attention she deserves BECAUSE she's a black woman.

Face it, Republicans salivate over blacks that fit their party. It's sad. If conservatism alone doesn't get it done....fuck 'em, stay on the plantation for all I care.

nothing special? he just happens to be a retired colonel of the United States Army who has put his life in danger and gave his career to save even more lives. was a teacher teaching young minds . an advocate for the Constitution and then this Republican for which you live in . and served honorably in Congress. what the f*** have you done?

WTF is wrong with your 'logic'?

It's not Me VS West. It's West VS a real conservative. He joined the Congressional Black Caucus, a demonstrably racist organization. That makes West a racist. Screw him.

He's our Alan Grayson, a ruthless buttinski on TV, mostly promoting himself.

It's not Me VS West. It's West VS a real conservative. He joined the Congressional Black Caucus, a demonstrably racist organization. That makes West a racist. Screw him.

oh I see you don't like him because he is black... let me guess you're a libertarian

oh I see you don't like him because he is black... let me guess you're a libertarian

You can't even read three sentences an follow a simple thought, can you?

West is a racist. Just like Jesse Jackson.

And I'm done with one more moron. Buh bye.

West is an asshole.
And I do love how he thinks because he didn't experience it, it therefore doesn't happen to other black males. Of course he is the one who bitched about how much it costs to fill up his Hummer, so what can you expect.

Alan West speaks from the heart and takes it to Obama and covertly takes a swipe at Obama's parents in his response to Obama's race baiting speech yesterday. It's obvious he is stating that Obama's parents, namely Stanley Ann Dunham didn't teach him respect.

https://www.facebook.com/AllenWestRepublic

"I am a black male who grew up in the inner city of Atlanta and no one ever followed me in a mall. I don't recall any doors clicking when I crossed the street. And I never had anyone clutching their handbag when I got on an elevator. I guess having two awesome parents who taught me to be a respectful young man paid dividends."

This right here is why I cant stand Allen West. There is no black man ...NONE...his age who has not dealt with that.

Every single black male I know has a story about purse clutching, mall following etc etc.

Allen West, shut the fuck up you ass kissing jerk. Just once, tell the fucking truth and stop being such a suck up. You sir are not white and never will be. Accept your color and help people. Stop being a liar.

I guess respect isn't high on your list, either.

Why not call out the OP or other posts where they call Obama's mother a whore?
You are just a troll.

West is an asshole.
And I do love how he thinks because he didn't experience it, it therefore doesn't happen to other black males. Of course he is the one who bitched about how much it costs to fill up his Hummer, so what can you expect.

I think he meant that it doesn't happen to all of them.

West is an asshole.

I think he meant that it doesn't happen to all of them.

Then he should have said that. It sounded more like he was trying to make a pot shot at people who didn't grow up like he did.

I don't think he was directly attacking Obama, I think the OP just wanted an excuse to call Obama's mother a whore.
Now that is class.

Alan West speaks from the heart and takes it to Obama and covertly takes a swipe at Obama's parents in his response to Obama's race baiting speech yesterday. It's obvious he is stating that Obama's parents, namely Stanley Ann Dunham didn't teach him respect.

https://www.facebook.com/AllenWestRepublic

"I am a black male who grew up in the inner city of Atlanta and no one ever followed me in a mall. I don't recall any doors clicking when I crossed the street. And I never had anyone clutching their handbag when I got on an elevator. I guess having two awesome parents who taught me to be a respectful young man paid dividends."

This right here is why I cant stand Allen West. There is no black man ...NONE...his age who has not dealt with that.

Every single black male I know has a story about purse clutching, mall following etc etc.

Allen West, shut the fuck up you ass kissing jerk. Just once, tell the fucking truth and stop being such a suck up. You sir are not white and never will be. Accept your color and help people. Stop being a liar.

perhaps West doesn't have a self-fulfilling persecution complex?

You can't even read three sentences an follow a simple thought, can you?

West is a racist. Just like Jesse Jackson.

And I'm done with one more moron. Buh bye.

Oh I must see the proof of this please link it

West is an asshole.

He didn't even remotely say that

Do you even know who Davis is? He's the type of person Obama's mother hung out with....and the type of people Obama now hangs out with...some even think he could be Obama's REAL father!

The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama?s Mentor | FrontPage Magazine

need I/we say any more about this slutty whore ? does anyone here actually believe a goat herder commie shill is Oblabermouth's real daddy ??

whore: whore A woman that sleeps with everyone but YOU!!!!! SEE: SLUT - A woman that sleeps with everyone.

why is the word "sleeps" used when we all know the word means "FUCKS" ........... ??

God, I love conservatives

Just when you think they are not as bad as you thought, they post shit like this

when i think i have heard all the ridiculous slime flowing from a liarberals mouth this fool calls the truth........, "SHIT"

you want to see real SHIT next time you shave, you will see it in the mirror looking back at you :up: :laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen West attacks Obamas dead parents

Talk about not being raised with respect

oh brother, Obama attacks his own dead grandmother in one of his books... that is what you call Ungrateful and being raised with no respect for ANYONE..

so you all can stable your high horse you've broken it's back

two faced hypocrites

Last edited:

Forum List

Back