Allodials: What is the Collateral on the US debt? You will be sick.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Sometimes you may wonder, what is the collateral on the debt of the United States? Some people will answer this question by saying, "There is no collateral, the full faith and credit of the United States supports the debt."

Stop there, anyone saying that is either woefully ignorant or a bare faced liar, unqualified to continue informing you. It is already well known that the United States will NEVER be able to repay its debt, in fact, in a debt based money system (Federal Reserve Notes), that would be completely impossible to begin with, no matter how carefully we controlled our finances, our National Debt hasn't been repaid since President Andrew Jackson, who destroyed the private "Second Bank of the United States."

Who was Andrew Jackson? I'll give you some quotes, then you can do the research on your own from there:
Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!

The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it.

His final moments before he died, he said he greatest achievement was "killing the Bank."

Read up on the Andrew Jackson Bank War, and you'll learn just how evil these private banks are.

------------------------
Now, let's fast forward to today, under the new private central bank, called "The Federal Reserve."

This private bank has foreign investors, and these investors have a motive, they aren't going to keep loaning to a BANKRUPT entity that will never repay them, UNLESS there's a catch, and this is a a BIG catch.

Do you know what an "allodial" is? Probably not, but I can guarantee every land owner before 1913 knew what an allodial was. The allodial was the proper title to your land, based in COMMON LAW. Not even one American in 100,000 possesses an allodial anymore, even though millions of Americans actually believe that they own their land.

Some of you might be saying "lol, I really do own my land." Ok, here's a challenge then, research "allodial" and then try to obtain the allodial to your property, when you realize its price per acre is tied to the national debt, you'll have to pay millions of dollars in order to obtain it, thankfully my grandfather secured the allodial in the 1960's when it was ONLY in the tens of thousands of dollars, an that was for a HALF ACRE of land on Long Island.

I'm one of the very few Americans today who has an allodial.
--------------------------------

So, what happened? Why don't Americans possess the allodials anymore? Because the allodials are being held as COLLATERAL through Maritime Hypothecation by the Federal Reserve.

Wtf? Maritime? Well you see, the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE FOREIGN CORPORATION, and thus all transactions between the United States and the Federal Reserve are governed by international commerce law (UCC), also known as Uniform Commerce Code.

That's right! You got it! Every piece of land and property is collateral against the debt of the United States, unless you own the allodial, which you don't.

So what happens when the United States can no longer pay the interest? The international banks lay claim to all property and we return to a feudal system of land ownership. You think the IRS (another foreign corporation) is bad? Wait until they own all of our property.

-----------------------
If you don't believe me:
1) Try to obtain the allodial to your property, and discover who owns it

2) Ask yourself, what else could be backing the Debt of the United States?

How & Why Our Property & Labor Was Pledged As Collateral To The Federal Reserve!

Do you pay taxes on your allodial properties?

If you do then clearly your title is not as free and clear as you imagine it to be.

Because if it was allodial, you could not be taxed on it.

Do you pay taxes on your allodial properties?

If you do then clearly your title is not as free and clear as you imagine it to be.

Because if it was allodial, you could not be taxed on it.

No, you jealous?

Also, thanks for confirming the issue.

Sometimes you may wonder, what is the collateral on the debt of the United States? Some people will answer this question by saying, "There is no collateral, the full faith and credit of the United States supports the debt."

Stop there, anyone saying that is either woefully ignorant or a bare faced liar, unqualified to continue informing you. It is already well known that the United States will NEVER be able to repay its debt, in fact, in a debt based money system (Federal Reserve Notes), that would be completely impossible to begin with, no matter how carefully we controlled our finances, our National Debt hasn't been repaid since President Andrew Jackson, who destroyed the private "Second Bank of the United States."

Who was Andrew Jackson? I'll give you some quotes, then you can do the research on your own from there:
Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!

His final moments before he died, he said he greatest achievement was "killing the Bank."

Read up on the Andrew Jackson Bank War, and you'll learn just how evil these private banks are.

------------------------
Now, let's fast forward to today, under the new private central bank, called "The Federal Reserve."

This private bank has foreign investors, and these investors have a motive, they aren't going to keep loaning to a BANKRUPT entity that will never repay them, UNLESS there's a catch, and this is a a BIG catch.

Do you know what an "allodial" is? Probably not, but I can guarantee every land owner before 1913 knew what an allodial was. The allodial was the proper title to your land, based in COMMON LAW. Not even one American in 100,000 possesses an allodial anymore, even though millions of Americans actually believe that they own their land.

Some of you might be saying "lol, I really do own my land." Ok, here's a challenge then, research "allodial" and then try to obtain the allodial to your property, when you realize its price per acre is tied to the national debt, you'll have to pay millions of dollars in order to obtain it, thankfully my grandfather secured the allodial in the 1960's when it was ONLY in the tens of thousands of dollars, an that was for a HALF ACRE of land on Long Island.

So, what happened? Why don't Americans possess the allodials anymore? Because the allodials are being held as COLLATERAL through Maritime Hypothecation by the Federal Reserve.

Wtf? Maritime? Well you see, the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE FOREIGN CORPORATION, and thus all transactions between the United States and the Federal Reserve are governed by international commerce law (UCC), also known as Uniform Commerce Code.

That's right! You got it! Every piece of land and property is collateral against the debt of the United States, unless you own the allodial, which you don't.

So what happens when the United States can no longer pay the interest? The international banks lay claim to all property and we return to a feudal system of land ownership. You think the IRS (another foreign corporation) is bad? Wait until they own all of our property.

-----------------------
If you don't believe me:

How & Why Our Property & Labor Was Pledged As Collateral To The Federal Reserve!

that the United States will NEVER be able to repay its debt, in fact, in a debt based money system (Federal Reserve Notes),

So what? The Fed could buy other debt or other assets, in order to issue FRNs.
That's no excuse to not pay down the debt.

This private bank has foreign investors,

No foreign banks hold Fed "shares".
And the shares down mean ownership or control.
They do make the ignorant quiver.

try to obtain the allodial to your property, when you realize its price per acre is tied to the national debt, you'll have to pay millions of dollars in order to obtain it,

LOL! You're funny.

Well you see, the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE FOREIGN CORPORATION

No it isn't.

Every piece of land and property is collateral against the debt of the United States,

No it isn't.

So what happens when the United States can no longer pay the interest? The international banks lay claim to all property

No they don't.

Ask yourself, what else could be backing the Debt of the United States?

It's sovereign debt.

Sovereign Debt Definition | Investopedia

The part you can't seem to grasp......

The only recourse for the lender is to renegotiate the terms of the loan - it cannot seize the government's assets. A country that defaults on its sovereign debt will have difficulty obtaining a loan in the future.

Toddsterpatriot - The only guaranteed DISINFO agent on these boards

Todder-Loyalist should be your name.

Are you saying my allodial doesn't exist? That my Common Law identification (Citizen of New York) doesn't exist either?

Why don't you tell the American people WHERE ALL THE ALLODIALS WENT.

Toddsterpatriot - The only guaranteed DISINFO agent on these boards

Todder-Loyalist should be your name.

Are you saying my allodial doesn't exist? That my Common Law identification (Citizen of New York) doesn't exist either?

Why don't you tell the American people WHERE ALL THE ALLODIALS WENT.

I don't care if your allodial exists.

Just pointing out the silly errors in your post.

Most Americans don't know the Federal Reserve is a Private Bank, but they DO know whose baby Kim Kardashian is carrying.

That's why the takeover will be so easy.

------------------------

-----------------------
If you don't believe me:

Is this you first post since being released, Wesley?

Nobody. So what?
Doesn't make your Fed idiocy any less wrong.

So the Allodials were thrown in the trash bin and burned? What happened to all the allodials in the past?

Yes, they were burned.

I'll let people judge this statement for themselves and choose who is telling the truth, you don't fear the individual freedom of people to make up their minds do you?

Also, I'm screen shotting your answer, any chance you want to IM me so I can obtain your IP address?

So the Allodials were thrown in the trash bin and burned? What happened to all the allodials in the past?

Yes, they were burned.

I'll let people judge this statement for themselves and choose who is telling the truth, you don't fear the individual freedom of people to make up their minds do you?

Also, I'm screen shotting your answer, any chance you want to IM me so I can obtain your IP address?

Why would I want to give my IP address to a whack job?

Proof forever of your claim:
governmentagentcaught.png

Yes, they were burned.

I'd like to see how many accounts you have running on different forums boards all over the internet. You seem to arrive instantly upon any thread concerning the Federal Reserve, with well scripted answers, and those answers can be exposed as BULLSHIT.

The Allodials were burned lolololololol

The Allodials were confiscated without compensation by the Federal Government and are held as collateral against the Debt

Also, the 1933 Gold Siezure, LOLOLOLOLOLOL, that's all the proof you need, they took the gold and the land, what's next?

Paid Disinformation Agent Caught!

You were better off not even answering the question, you completely exposed yourself. Only a true deluded moron would believe that answer.

Last edited:

I'd like to see how many accounts you have running on different forums boards all over the internet. You seem to arrive instantly upon any thread concerning the Federal Reserve, with well scripted answers, and those answers can be exposed as BULLSHIT.

The Allodials were confiscated without compensation by the Federal Government and are held as collateral against the Debt

Also, the 1933 Gold Siezure, LOLOLOLOLOLOL, that's all the proof you need, they took the gold and the land, what's next?

I own some Treasury securities. No mention of collateral.

Maybe you'll prove your claim? :cuckoo:

Paid Disinformation Agent Caught!

You were better off not even answering the question, you completely exposed yourself. Only a true deluded moron would believe that answer.

Idiot caught! :clap2:

According to you, all allodials and our entire Common Law system mysteriously disappeared, that sir, is true idiocy.

Forum List

Back