Always a great sunday when Tom Brady loses, getting his ass beat 34-17 by Saints

DudeNoFuck.jpg

And he threw a pick 6 today. I always love to see Brady fail
With the reaction score you got. No one gives a shit what you fucking think.

Im going to sleep good tonight
Sorry dude I was rude.......................But that was one of the F funniest responses I ever got.......Congrats................Brady is what, 44? That's like a great grandfather playing in football time..

I love the bucs coach response about his interception..................."It was a bad decision

Sorry dude I was rude.......................But that was one of the F funniest responses I ever got.......Congrats................Brady is what, 44? That's like a great grandfather playing in football time..

I love the bucs coach response about his interception..................."It was a bad decision
One interception for 6. Is that rare?

Not when you throw across the field

Well the Saints ain't the Browns for sure.

When you throw across the field its picked up 90% of the time

Yeah don’t get excited just yet,that’s only one game and like he said,it wasn’t like he got beat by the browns or anything,if THAT happens,then you CAN get excited about shady Brady failing.

He looked great on the opening drive....

How'd the Cowboys do? LOL

Lost.......20-17 but Dakhead wants more money. Good Night
BTW: why is he not in shotgun formation during the 2 min drill?

Why didn't they tie it up with a FG on the road earlier in the 4th quarter. Terrible coaching. The Rams were putting pressure on him consistently in crunch time.

Why didn't they tie it up with a FG on the road earlier in the 4th quarter. Terrible coaching. The Rams were putting pressure on him consistently in crunch time.

Probably dont trust the defense and figured they needed to outscore them

Brady should have stayed in NE

He should have retired! There's $$ to be made by these mercenary a-holes! Rivers in Indy? Another one that just couldn't bow out gracefully! They won't exit until embarrassed right off the field it seems! Was loving the Saints do their thing! Cam winning for NE over Miami only makes it sweeter for the new "Brady hatahs!" :itsok:

Skip Baseless' head is going to explode talking about this on Fox Sports tomorrow! I can't wait! He was also sure his man Brady would show his stuff! It just happened to be a "pick 6!" My Bears coming back to beat the Lions completed a good afternoon! The Boys blowing another game they should have won is just so par for the course! :dunno:

Forum List

Back