Always a great sunday when Tom Brady loses, getting his ass beat 34-17 by Saints

He looked great on the opening drive....

How'd the Cowboys do? LOL

Lost.......20-17 but Dakhead wants more money. Good Night
BTW: why is he not in shotgun formation during the 2 min drill?

Why didn't they tie it up with a FG on the road earlier in the 4th quarter. Terrible coaching. The Rams were putting pressure on him consistently in crunch time.

Skip Baseless' head is going to explode talking about this on Fox Sports tomorrow! I can't wait! He was also sure his man Brady would show his stuff! It just happened to be a "pick 6!" My Bears coming back to beat the Lions completed a good afternoon! The Boys blowing another game they should have won is just so par for the course! :dunno:

Of course all skip was talking about was the call at the end of the game and not how dak played like shit all day

Why didn't they tie it up with a FG on the road earlier in the 4th quarter. Terrible coaching. The Rams were putting pressure on him consistently in crunch time.

Skip Baseless' head is going to explode talking about this on Fox Sports tomorrow! I can't wait! He was also sure his man Brady would show his stuff! It just happened to be a "pick 6!" My Bears coming back to beat the Lions completed a good afternoon! The Boys blowing another game they should have won is just so par for the course! :dunno:

Of course all skip was talking about was the call at the end of the game and not how dak played like shit all day

Skip Bayless is one of the reasons I stopped paying attention to ESPN except for live sports. I no longer have cable TV--trying it out.

Skip Bayless is one of the reasons I stopped paying attention to ESPN except for live sports. I no longer have cable TV--trying it out.

This stupid mutherfucker just said Brees only threw for 160 yds while Brady threw for 269. Who gives a fuck lol

]
The Cowboys will continue to lose as long as Dak is the QB so it wasnt a shock

Give it a couple weeks and maybe my Redskins can help you out with that... Lavar Arrington ended Aikman’s career via concussion some years back. Maybe Ryan Kerrigan or Chase Young can end Dak’s time as Cowboys QB.

]
The Cowboys will continue to lose as long as Dak is the QB so it wasnt a shock

Give it a couple weeks and maybe my Redskins can help you out with that... Lavar Arrington ended Aikman’s career via concussion some years back. Maybe Ryan Kerrigan or Chase Young can end Dak’s time as Cowboys QB.

I hope so because after 4 years I am sick of looking at him

Forum List

Back