Am i missing something in the coverage of the devastation in Palestine?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
The "news" is showing constant images of all the buildings destroyed but I'm noticing something odd in a lot of the coverage.
Many of the buildings they claim were occupied are void of ANY signs of human habitation of any kind. Some of the buildings can be seen through or into and there is absolutely ZERO furniture, painted walls, draperies/window coverings or ANYTHING that would indicate that humans resided in these buildings. It's almost like the buildings were TOYALLY deserted before being destroyed.
Honestly not sure what to make of it.

Nothing to it. Furnishings are obliterated when a building crashed down. The important thing is that the building's occupants are warned ahead of time so that they can evacuate.

Well over a thousand dead innocent Palestinian civilians, mainly women and children, would say the terrorist Israeli IDF talk about warning people before they bomb them is a blatant lie. .... :cool:

Well over a thousand dead innocent Palestinian civilians, mainly women and children, would say the terrorist Israeli IDF talk about warning people before they bomb them is a blatant lie. .... :cool:
I guess lots of people just enjoy dying in explosions.

First of all, I do not believe that number (well over a thousand) is anywhere near accurate. And I do not believe the IDF is a terrorist organization, they at least try to hit Hamas targets rather than indiscriminately firing rockets with no regard to where they land, as Hamas and Hezbollah do. Maybe if Hamas had not fired thousands of rockets into Israel in the 1st place there wouldn't be any civilian casualties. And maybe if Hamas wasn't using schools, mosques, apartment buildings, and such places as launch sites for their rockets into Israel, there wouldn't be as many civilian casualties when Israel returns fire. Or maybe the Israeli warnings never reached the civilians in time. And finally, some of those Hamas rockets (as much as 20% by some estimates) fired at Israel landed in Gaza instead, killing their own people.

Last edited:
So, some people did some things is what you're saying?

What's missing is how many Palestinians are killed by Palestinians ... not all rockets land in Jewish territory ...

What's forgotten is that Jordan accepted the Palestinians when Israel was created ... and the Palestinians promptly tried to violently overthrow the Jordanian government ... so Jordan threw the Palestinians back out ... seems only the brutal repression by the Ottomans kept these folk from murdering all their neighbors and each other ...

If rockets launched from Toronto were landing in Pittsburgh, the US Army would be across that border in a BIG hurry ...

Forum List

Back