Amanda Knox 'Foxy Knoxy' to be retried for Meredith Kercher murder

Did you think the same about Roman Polanski?

She has a case to answer for, she needs to answer for it.

Polanski is an entirely different case, he accepted a plea deal, then fled the country before sentencing, never to return. There is absolutely no comparison to Amanda Knox, to suggest otherwise is ignorant.

She has answered for the for which she was charged, was convicted, had the conviction overturned and was found innocent, and is now facing trial for the same crime all over again. What more would you have her do?

The Italian judicial system is a joke. Corrupt as all hell. See my previous link for more details.

I agree that the Italian justice system is a joke, but they want her to face trial again. She can keep running, but they will catch up with her eventually.

As long as she stays in the United States, she will not be extradited.

Did you think the same about Roman Polanski?

She has a case to answer for, she needs to answer for it.

Polanski is an entirely different case, he accepted a plea deal, then fled the country before sentencing, never to return. There is absolutely no comparison to Amanda Knox, to suggest otherwise is ignorant.

She has answered for the for which she was charged, was convicted, had the conviction overturned and was found innocent, and is now facing trial for the same crime all over again. What more would you have her do?

The Italian judicial system is a joke. Corrupt as all hell. See my previous link for more details.

I agree that the Italian justice system is a joke, but they want her to face trial again. She can keep running, but they will catch up with her eventually.

You apparently don't know anything about this. She was tried. She was convicted. She was sent to jail. Then the verdict was overturned and she was set free, at which time she went back to the US, a free woman. Now they've changed their minds and want to put her on trail again. She's already been tried. She isn't running from anything. The case is not the same as Polanski at all. You need to read up on it. It is another case of you having no familiarity with the situation.

Foxy Knoxy's prison sex hell:

April 22, 2013

Amanda Knox releases memoir, Waiting to be Heard
Claims she was harassed, kissed, told she had HIV
Knox faces retrial after acquittal overturned

AMANDA Knox was sexually harassed repeatedly, kissed by a bisexual cellmate and wrongly informed she'd contracted HIV while in prison, she claims in a new book.
The 25-year-old American, stood trial in Italy accused of murdering her roommate Meredith Kercher in 2007 in a sex based killing. She spent four years in prison for the crime until she was acquitted in 2011.

During that time Knox claims a senior prison warden quizzed her about sex and requested she sleep with him. She also writes about a guard who took photos of her "intimate parts", says she was propositioned by a female cellmate and was diagnosed HIV-positive.

In a new memoir, Waiting to be Heard, Knox also talks about the accusations made against her over Kercher's death. Italian prosecutors argued Knox murdered the British Kercher, 21, in a sex game gone wrong.

Read more: Foxy Knoxy's prison sex hell: Amanda Knox releases memoir | News.com.au

Amanda Knox will not return to Italy for retrial

_h353_w628_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

Amanda Knox will not return to Italy for a retrial of the murder of her roommate.​

Catherine Hornby of Reuters
8/24/13

Amanda Knox was set free after spending four years in an Italian prison for the murder of her roommate, Meredith Kercher.

ROME — Amanda Knox, the American student accused of the 2007 murder of her British roommate, will not return to Italy for a retrial due to begin next month, her lawyer told an Italian daily on Saturday.

Knox, 26, spent four years in prison for the murder of Meredith Kercher, whose half-naked body was discovered with more than 40 wounds and a deep gash in the throat in the apartment they shared while studying in Perugia in central Italy.

Following an appeal, Knox and her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito were acquitted in 2011 and she returned to her Seattle-area home. But Italy's supreme court ordered a retrial in March due to inconsistencies in the appeal court's decision to release them.

Amanda Knox will not return to Italy for retrial

Last edited:
'Foxy Knoxy', a weather prayer and Commons chaos make headlines

By Andy McFarlane

BBC News
1/31/14

_72642244_gu31.jpg

Photographs of Amanda Knox are once again on newspaper front pages, with the Guardian's Simon Hattenstone securing an exclusive interview with her shortly before an Italian court gave its verdict in her murder case.

Pondering a guilty verdict, she reportedly said: "It would feel like a train wreck." Shortly afterwards, she was for a second time found guilty of murdering British student Meredith Kercher in Perugia, northern Italy, in 2007. During the interview, she described the difficulties she'd had coping with life since her first sentence was quashed on appeal: "I don't even know what my place is any more... Who am I, after everybody has branded me?"

BBC News - 'Foxy Knoxy', a weather prayer and Commons chaos make headlines

She has been found guilty twice. Obviously there is a smoking gun somewhere that many are not seeing.

As long as she stays in the United States, she will not be extradited.

She was in Italy and should abide by their rules. As it stands right now there are a couple more court processes that they will be going through. Once that is done if she is ultimately found guilty she needs to put her happy ass on a plane and serve her punishment.

Last edited:
No need for roaring. You just arrange a snag, tag and bag. Done a few of those. It's quite easy.

Last edited:
A little country making lot of noise about nothing. I love spending time in Italy, but this particular situation does not make a good impression. They've tried her and then dismissed the conviction. It's time to let it go. They are making fools of themselves.

Forum List

Back