Amash Mulls Senate Run

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Republican insiders tell National Review Online that Representative Justin Amash of Michigan is privately considering a Senate bid, should incumbent Democrat Carl Levin retire.

“People are asking him to look at it, and he hasn’t closed the door,” says a Republican operative familiar with Michigan politics. “If Levin steps down, I think he’s going to run.”

Amash Mulls Senate Run - By Betsy Woodruff & Robert Costa - The Corner - National Review Online

I can't imagine his odds would be great, but I could definitely get behind this idea.

I dont know enough about him to know whether that's good or bad.

He's just another Koch brothers supported corporate toady.

In other words, he'd fit right in with the "good ol' boys" in the DC Republican circus.

In other words, he'd fit right in with the "good ol' boys" in the DC Republican circus.

What exactly is wrong with the Koch brothers supporting candidates they think will help this nation out?

What exactly is wrong with the Koch brothers supporting candidates they think will help this nation out?

Nothing. That's their right as citizens.

However, I would encourage anyone contemplating a vote for one of their candidates to research exactly what it is they want their candidates to do and how much control over them they have. After all, any elected representative is SUPPOSED to represent The People of their district or state, not their money men...right?

However, I would encourage anyone contemplating a vote for one of their candidates to research exactly what it is they want their candidates to do and how much control over them they have. After all, any elected representative is SUPPOSED to represent The People of their district or state, not their money men...right?

Evidence?

Evidence?

Of what? :confused:

Evidence?

Of what? :confused:

You said:

"He's just another Koch brothers supported corporate toady.

In other words, he'd fit right in with the "good ol' boys" in the DC Republican circus."

So, you must have evidence. I'm especially interested in how he fits in with the "good ol' boys in the DC Republican circus," given that he was removed from the Budget Committee by the DC Republican circus and consequently voted against John Boehner as Speaker. Or perhaps some vote he took that proves him to be a corporate toady of the Koch brothers?

Both Party's are much to busy lining their pockets to worry about representing the people.

Forum List

Back