🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazing !!! Putin helped bring down Hillary, and now maybe Donald also...

She's arrogant and calls people deplorable, she has some illness she won't be honest about it, she's 100% pay-for-play corruption with the Clinton Foundation, she got an Ambassador killed... do you see where this is going? Hillary is a loser, it's that simple. She brought herself down.

.....and FOX news will be back after these commercials.....
Most trusted news source in the country.

Most entertaining news source in the country. Hands down the best for T&A, ask Roger Ailes.
Maybe we should ask Brian Williams.

The point of my post was T&A and the boss. If you want to argue with padding ones resume, start your own thread.

She's arrogant and calls people deplorable, she has some illness she won't be honest about it, she's 100% pay-for-play corruption with the Clinton Foundation, she got an Ambassador killed... do you see where this is going? Hillary is a loser, it's that simple. She brought herself down.

Most entertaining news source in the country. Hands down the best for T&A, ask Roger Ailes.

The point of my post was T&A and the boss. If you want to argue with padding ones resume, start your own thread.
Antagonizing people is not nice. Look in the mirror and you will see why Trump won.

Antagonizing people is not nice. Look in the mirror and you will see why Trump won.

I'm a capitalist racketeer. How am I responsible for Trump winning, I didn't vote for him?

Antagonizing the ignorant is fun.

The Trumpster moronic defenses of the thug, Putin have even the right wing lap dogs in congress fuming.

As Putin had a clear hand in sabotaging Clinton, in a round about way, he is impacting on Trump dwindling popularity with his once ecstatic base.

Of course, Trump's defense of Putin is an unspoken reminder of what Putin has in store for Trump if he doesn't toe the "defense" of Russia line.

The Trumpster moronic defenses of the thug, Putin have even the right wing lap dogs in congress fuming.

As Putin had a clear hand in sabotaging Clinton, in a round about way, he is impacting on Trump dwindling popularity with his once ecstatic base.

Of course, Trump's defense of Putin is an unspoken reminder of what Putin has in store for Trump if he doesn't toe the "defense" of Russia line.

Is your family "considering" putting you "in a home?" You're "really starting to" lose it

Was it wrong of the US media to print the information leaked by Deep Throat against Nixon?

So, now you're comparing Clinton to Nixon and his "plumbers"???
Go take a nap....LOL.

EVERYBODY......

BRACE FOR IMACT.....

It's coming.....

Well it should be coming......

Well, I thought it was coming.....

[Bump]

DID YOU FEEL THAT !!!!!

OMG.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

Just a reminder of NAT and his stupid bullshit..this is a post of his from November 3rd.

R-W'ers have new-found FBI love...BUT, have they looked at the polls?

Actually, I would ask right wingers to seriously look at the electoral college maps, and offer some rationale as to why they think that Trump will win next Tuesday.

Actually, I would ask right wingers to seriously look at the electoral college maps, and offer some rationale as to why they think that Trump will win next Tuesday.

Bear in mind that Trump can take FLORIDA, NORTH CAROLINA and NEVADA......and STILL lose.
Conversely, do ANY right wingers think that states like WI, MI, IL, MN will switch to Trump?

My only fear is the consequences of armed and crazy white supremacy groups on Nov. 8th and 9th.
(NOW, there's a job for the FBI to be concerned about.)

DERP!

:badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana:

How did HILLARY'S "BLUE WALL" hold up, Nat?

Derp-herp-GIF.gif

Was it wrong of the US media to print the information leaked by Deep Throat against Nixon?

Go take a nap....LOL.

Ah, when you were talking about Clinton and deep throat, the wrong issue came to mind ...

Hillary hasn't ever deep throated anything unless her lesbian lover is Jamie Lee Curtis.

Trump was just a candidate,

Actually, NO...Trump is heavily beholden to Russian banks....and those videos may surface if Trump doesn't do as Putin wants.........Of course, Putin didn't have the "goods" on Hillary....So, he helped the orange clown.

Actually, no hes not beholden and russia didn't help in the election. You nutbags are past delusional.

I laughed then almost peed my pants listening to this Butt Hurt Drivel.

Come back when you can dislodge your head which is planted firmly up your ass and have some proof.

Did you know Hillary won the Popular Vote?

So if Russia tried to influence "The Election" they did a damn miserable job of it, and FAILED.

Go take a nap....LOL.

The comparison is on the way the left reacts to the act of "leaking".

When it hurts a republican, it is good.

When it hurts one of your own, it is bad.

THis is what is known as a double standard.

Your concern about PUtin is dismissed.

Until you use Time Travel to give Nixon back his Presidency.

I'm a capitalist racketeer. How am I responsible for Trump winning, I didn't vote for him?

Antagonizing the ignorant is fun.

Thanks for proving my point.

Sociopath white nationalists ARE deplorable.
The Clinton Foundation has been cleared by many sources.
Even Howdy Dowdy doesn't believe the 'Ambassador killed bullshit.

Anything else?
You're too late. The people have decided on Trump.

If you think "Putin helped bring down Hillary" you have to agree that Obama was either negligent or he was involved. Trump was just a candidate, Obama was in charge.

ALWAYS ask yourself this: How come Russian hackers didn't have Wikileaks disclose anything on the Trump campaign?

Why has Trump defended Russia so much to the point of saying the Intel Agencies are bullshit and Americans are just like Putin? I mean when you start throwing the nation you're the the so called President of under the bus to deflect from Putin something is seriously wrong

Dems use fear tactics to say Trump will prevent a peaceful transfer of power if Hillary wins, then the Dems are the ones who try to prevent a peaceful transfer of power when Trump won.

Pathetic hypocrites.

Forum List

Back