🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazing !!! Putin helped bring down Hillary, and now maybe Donald also...

The Trumpster moronic defenses of the thug, Putin have even the right wing lap dogs in congress fuming.

As Putin had a clear hand in sabotaging Clinton, in a round about way, he is impacting on Trump dwindling popularity with his once ecstatic base.

Of course, Trump's defense of Putin is an unspoken reminder of what Putin has in store for Trump if he doesn't toe the "defense" of Russia line.
I'm so old I remember Democrats mocking people for saying Russia was an adversary.

Isn't that interesting?

Remember Obama sticking up for Putin in the 2012 debates?

Why shouldn't we work towards making Russia an ally?

They have been a valuable friend in the past.

The U.S. needs to knock off the idiotic saber rattling, and instead work with Russia on trade and investment to benefit both countries. ..... :cool:

Do you feel the same way about Iran?

I feel the same about every single nation on planet earth. The USA should try to work to have a good relationship with everyone.

The Trumpster moronic defenses of the thug, Putin have even the right wing lap dogs in congress fuming.

As Putin had a clear hand in sabotaging Clinton, in a round about way, he is impacting on Trump dwindling popularity with his once ecstatic base.

Of course, Trump's defense of Putin is an unspoken reminder of what Putin has in store for Trump if he doesn't toe the "defense" of Russia line.
I'm so old I remember Democrats mocking people for saying Russia was an adversary.

Isn't that interesting?

Remember Obama sticking up for Putin in the 2012 debates?
Plus the infamous tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election gaffe.
Along with this:
upload_2017-2-7_10-10-44.png

You asswipes on the left. What the fuck do you think any of this trash talk about Putin is helping in foreign relations?

Has Putin killed people? No evidence but who knows.

Has Obama killed people? YES. Weekly meetings on Terror Tuesday to come up with a kill list to assassinate individuals overseas.

This is on record. What's with the bloody holier than thou crap with Russia?

Never forget Obama had not a problem at all having all the African dictators to dinner at the White House.

It was dubbed the Monsters Ball.

Bottom line. Russia is a member of the G8 and the G20. You left wing whackos are seriously mistaken if you believe that Trump's base is going to give a rats ass about how you think he's going to deal with Putin.

Yes, very good!

I, Vlad, have most excellent hygiene with hands.

I liken to great fir tree on plain of Siberia - strong like ox and pure like snow driven by wind.

America is horrible place who make war on weak and drink blood of the babies.

But now, it is good that we have much fun time relations, all thanks to the selection of your new and glorious leader - Donald Trump.

Thank you, American stooges!

The U.S. needs to knock off the idiotic saber rattling, and instead work with Russia on trade and investment to benefit both countries. ..... :cool:
what do you know about world affairs, anything?

This is no more.

With the glorious selection of your new leader - Donald Trump, I, Vlad am your most loyal and bestest friend.

Trust me.

She's arrogant and calls people deplorable, she has some illness she won't be honest about it, she's 100% pay-for-play corruption with the Clinton Foundation, she got an Ambassador killed... do you see where this is going? Hillary is a loser, it's that simple. She brought herself down.

.....and FOX news will be back after these commercials.....
Most trusted news source in the country.

Now, you may be a mindless idiot, BUT, you're funny.....
And you maybe a frustrated sycophant.....

I don't think you know what "sycophant" means.

YOU'RE the one sucking the cock of the idiot in power.

The one in power is the important part, your whining not so much.

She's arrogant and calls people deplorable, she has some illness she won't be honest about it, she's 100% pay-for-play corruption with the Clinton Foundation, she got an Ambassador killed... do you see where this is going? Hillary is a loser, it's that simple. She brought herself down.

Sociopath white nationalists ARE deplorable.
The Clinton Foundation has been cleared by many sources.
Even Howdy Dowdy doesn't believe the 'Ambassador killed bullshit.

Anything else?

American people tend to blame other's for their screwed up economy and moribund government. The latest to incur their paranoid wrath is Putin and the alleged Russian hackers. Before that it was China, and before China it was ISIS, and before them it was the Taliban; and the, "I'm a victim of____ ", list goes on and on and on. ...... :cuckoo:

The entire world intelligence community disagrees with you.

Here is some actual fact to help you, 'comrade?'

Russian Hackers Were Only Getting Started in the 2016 Election

You asswipes on the left. What the fuck do you think any of this trash talk about Putin is helping in foreign relations?

Has Putin killed people? No evidence but who knows.

Has Obama killed people? YES. Weekly meetings on Terror Tuesday to come up with a kill list to assassinate individuals overseas.

This is on record. What's with the bloody holier than thou crap with Russia?

Never forget Obama had not a problem at all having all the African dictators to dinner at the White House.

It was dubbed the Monsters Ball.

Bottom line. Russia is a member of the G8 and the G20. You left wing whackos are seriously mistaken if you believe that Trump's base is going to give a rats ass about how you think he's going to deal with Putin.

Are you saying that Trumps base are soviet sympathizers?

If you think "Putin helped bring down Hillary" you have to agree that Obama was either negligent or he was involved. Trump was just a candidate, Obama was in charge.

ALWAYS ask yourself this: How come Russian hackers didn't have Wikileaks disclose anything on the Trump campaign?

Was it wrong of the US media to print the information leaked by Deep Throat against Nixon?

Prior to the mid 60's?

Most entertaining news source in the country. Hands down the best for T&A, ask Roger Ailes.

Most entertaining news source in the country. Hands down the best for T&A, ask Roger Ailes.
Maybe we should ask Brian Williams.

Why shouldn't we? Putin wants to annihilate western culture. That's us.

Forum List

Back