Amazing Testimony!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
His testimony is not short but the time will fly as you hear this young mans amazing story. His plans to take his own life over a drug addiction were stopped by divine intervention and a dream that changed his life. His testimony is one of the best I've ever heard. He is a genuine christian. His conversion story is powerful.

[ame=http://youtu.be/wT2YlZORFFI]TORTURED IN HELL, LIVED TO TELL (FULL) [SUICIDE, NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, JESUS] - YouTube[/ame]

As you watch this video to the 1st quarter it gets more and more intense and you realize this young man could not be more real in his honest account of exactly what happened. By 3/4 through I was just blown away! very powerful story.

Something he said about not feeling any pain - only being able to see and smell and hear what was going on - is a great sign of the LORD's mercy. There is pain in hell but the LORD won this guys heart with his kindness and love.

If I were a person who didn't know the LORD I would rather hear this guy speak than the most eloquent preacher in the fanciest church. Why? Because you feel the power of his compassion for other people and his sincerity. I love this guy! He's the real deal.

I'm praying that all of you will take the time to watch the video. This is a story you don't want to miss. It is a message of hope.

As you watch this video to the 1st quarter it gets more and more intense and you realize this young man could not be more real in his honest account of exactly what happened. By 3/4 through I was just blown away! very powerful story.

Delusions can be very powerful and the mind under stress can cause visions and delusions and Delirium and Hallucinations with religious themes, being surrounded with the christian mythology of a hell it is no wonder he had those type delusions. Christians have been trotting out these claims for centuries without any prof. It is nothing more then delusions of a brain under stress. The good news for him , he will be able to make $$$ peddling his "testimony" to the gullible

The relationship between religion and schizophrenia is of particular interest to psychologists because of the similarities between religious experiences and psychotic episodes; religious experiences often involve auditory and/or visual hallucinations, and those with schizophrenia commonly report similar hallucinations, along with a variety of delusions and faulty beliefs. A common report from those with schizophrenia is some type of a religious delusion - that is, they believe they are divine beings, God is talking to them, they are possessed by demons, etc. In a study of patients with schizophrenia that had been previously admitted to a hospital, 24% had had religious delusions. This has led some researchers to question whether schizophrenia leads an individual to become more religious, or if intense religiosity leads to schizophrenia

Last edited:

Delusions can be very powerful and the mind under stress can cause visions and delusions and Delirium and Hallucinations with religious themes, being surrounded with the christian mythology of a hell it is no wonder he had those type delusions. Christians have been trotting out these claims for centuries without any prof. It is nothing more then delusions of a brain under stress. The good news for him , he will be able to make $$$ peddling his "testimony" to the gullible

he relationship between religion and schizophrenia is of particular interest to psychologists because of the similarities between religious experiences and psychotic episodes; religious experiences often involve auditory and/or visual hallucinations, and those with schizophrenia commonly report similar hallucinations, along with a variety of delusions and faulty beliefs. A common report from those with schizophrenia is some type of a religious delusion - that is, they believe they are divine beings, God is talking to them, they are possessed by demons, etc. In a study of patients with schizophrenia that had been previously admitted to a hospital, 24% had had religious delusions. This has led some researchers to question whether schizophrenia leads an individual to become more religious, or if intense religiosity leads to schizophrenia

Ya just gotta troll. We all know what your think about Christians. We get it. What NEW point can you present that we haven't already heard you blurt out a hundred times?

I am praying for you, Guno. I am asking the LORD to give you a sign of his great love for you so that you will know once and for all............THE TRUTH.

About your comment...... The guy said in the video some might claim this but he's been totally straight for 2 1/2 yrs and doing great. How do you explain that?

he relationship between religion and schizophrenia is of particular interest to psychologists because of the similarities between religious experiences and psychotic episodes; religious experiences often involve auditory and/or visual hallucinations, and those with schizophrenia commonly report similar hallucinations, along with a variety of delusions and faulty beliefs. A common report from those with schizophrenia is some type of a religious delusion - that is, they believe they are divine beings, God is talking to them, they are possessed by demons, etc. In a study of patients with schizophrenia that had been previously admitted to a hospital, 24% had had religious delusions. This has led some researchers to question whether schizophrenia leads an individual to become more religious, or if intense religiosity leads to schizophrenia

Ya just gotta troll. We all know what your think about Christians. We get it. What NEW point can you present that we haven't already heard you blurt out a hundred times?

No not trolling , I have many Christians as friends ( although not fundamentalist), they don't ascribe the rantings of one persons delusions as proof of anything, I pointed out that the brain under stress can cause delusions and hallucinations which mimics schizophrenia

Schizophrenia can be triggered by a variety of environmental factors, including significant stress, intensely emotional situations, and disturbing or uncomfortable experiences. It is possible that religion itself may be a trigger for schizophrenia; religious imagery is often very grandiose, and defies commonly held beliefs of what is realistic and natural in the world. Experiencing an intense religious experience may trigger a psychotic episode in those who are vulnerable to them, because religion often requires a believer to suspend their usual idea of what is possible and impossible. This could potentially lead to a psychotic episode due to the shift in realistic thinking; a sufferer may believe that they themselves are religious deities or Messiahs, went to hell or that God himself is speaking to the individual. It has been shown that those with schizophrenia who suffer from religious delusions are more religious than those who do not suffer from these delusions.

Last edited:
No not trolling , I have many Christians as friends ( although not fundamentalist), they don't ascribe the rantings of one persons delusions as prof of anything, I pointed out that the brain under stress can cause delusions and hallucinations which mimics schizophrenia

You're trying to explain things from your very limited, finite mind. Like it or not you don't know everything. I've heard it stated that most folks use about 10% of the brain's potential. I don't know how true that is but I suspect that there are a lot of unexplained things that you and I can't explain using our limited capacity.

I recovered from alcoholism and drug abuse. I had a dream one night that is as vivid today as it was then. I was just into recovery. I was on pins and needles because I wanted a drink but I was determined that I was going to get sober. Before I went to bed I prayed that God would help me. As I started to go to sleep I envisioned a black cube. It was pitch black. As I focused on it the door to the cube began to open. From within shown a blindingly bright light. I couldn't look at it directly. It continued to open until the blackness of the cube was engulfed by the bright light.

I didn't know what the dream meant for a long time. One day it dawned on me that the black cube was me. It was my soul. As I prayed for God's aid and allowed Him into my heart He opened the door to my black heart and lit it up with His presence.

I realize that you will think I'm a nutcase with hallucinations but that event helped me get through my addictions and recovery and ended up changing the course of my life.

Last edited:
Guno, I found him to be very real, interesting and candid. He never once ranted about anything. He came off very down to earth to me. I found his story captivating and his last words on the video were some of the most powerful. I watched the video 5 times because his story fascinates me!

Forum List

Back