America is Finished

Here it is folks, left wingers who instinctively hate Hillary have no where to go so they claim yada yada "America is finished". Maybe it's the left's secret fantasy.

You think The Rabbi is a left-winger!? Are you for real? If so... :lol:

For the record: Disliking Trump does not a left-winger make.

I figured Barack Obama was a passing fad. Sure,he had that "first black president" thing going so naturally he was going to win the first time. Second time, a fluke from massive black turnout in key states. But this was surely the GOP's time. We started the campaign with the best bench of candidates I've seen in some time. Sober serious men who understood politics and had a record of achievement. Governors, senators, whatever. In past years we would have picked the best of these.
Instead we've gotten a barbarian. An outsider with no political experience. Ross Perot with a bad combover and attitude. Someone who combines the humility of Obama with the warmth of Adolph Hitler and the integrity of Hillary Clinton. But he is liked because he is a reality star. Because he has an image. We will nominate an image for the GOP. And whether Drumpf wins or loses the gOP is done. Maybe it was past its expiration date anyway.
We are long past the time for reasoned discussion here. We are past relying on facts and arguments. I see it here. Someone points out something about Trump, is challenged, proves it, adn the contention is dismissed anyway. The Dem side is no better. They are nominating someone who ought to be in prison and who changes her position more often than her Depends.
Political discourse is dead. Values are dead. The incivility we've seen at Trump rallies and other places means it will never come back. America is reduced to a mean, squabbling jealous collection of tribes.

He wins because he isn't Obama, Mrs. Tuzla Clinton or Cruz.

We need a business man to make the economy right. Obama, Clinton and Cruz are all politicians and we know where politicians have gotten us.
We needed a washington outsider to make things right.
That's where Obama came in. How did that work out for everyone? Why will Trump be any better?
Obama wasn't a Washington outsider, he was a lobbyist.

Heard the same thing in the OP in 2008, 2012, and now 2016. It's always 'the world is ending because I didn't get what I want' mentality.

The world won't end. Even if Trump were to win, and it is politics in America so anything is possible. I would prefer to see Kasich as the Republican nominee as he was really the only adult on that side.

Trump is a buffoon in a clown suit in a tyrant suit in a Mussolini suit. To call Hillary Clinton a 'criminal' is ludicrous. No information was compromised or lost and after all the investigations re Ben Gassy and email there is nothing. NOTHING. Except the wet dreams of hard core right wingers who are desperate for a hail mary.

Relax, life goes on, the country goes on. Nothing is ending and at least conservatives can stop pretending to not hate Barack Obama because he's black and can start hating Hillary Clinton because she's a woman. I think the racism withdrawals regarding hatred of Obama is really going to be the rock bottom for cons in a year. Hating Hillary will be fun for them but good lord Obama had all the things they need to hate in one person.
I would have voted for Kasich about the way I voted for McCain or Romney. No joy in it but the best we're getting.
Trump? No way.

You sure about that? I have a feeling that you will eventually decide to vote for Trump. It's what you folks do.

Quit whining. Trump is exactly what fox and right wing radio has been demanding for a long time. You asked for crazy, you got crazy. ENjoy it bitch.

Do you get dumber daily?
The majority of talk radio hosts dont like Trump and maygun kelly tried to fuck him over from the get go.
I bet you still think conservatives like romney....

I figured Barack Obama was a passing fad. Sure,he had that "first black president" thing going so naturally he was going to win the first time. Second time, a fluke from massive black turnout in key states. But this was surely the GOP's time. We started the campaign with the best bench of candidates I've seen in some time. Sober serious men who understood politics and had a record of achievement. Governors, senators, whatever. In past years we would have picked the best of these.
Instead we've gotten a barbarian. An outsider with no political experience. Ross Perot with a bad combover and attitude. Someone who combines the humility of Obama with the warmth of Adolph Hitler and the integrity of Hillary Clinton. But he is liked because he is a reality star. Because he has an image. We will nominate an image for the GOP. And whether Drumpf wins or loses the gOP is done. Maybe it was past its expiration date anyway.
We are long past the time for reasoned discussion here. We are past relying on facts and arguments. I see it here. Someone points out something about Trump, is challenged, proves it, adn the contention is dismissed anyway. The Dem side is no better. They are nominating someone who ought to be in prison and who changes her position more often than her Depends.
Political discourse is dead. Values are dead. The incivility we've seen at Trump rallies and other places means it will never come back. America is reduced to a mean, squabbling jealous collection of tribes.

We need a business man to make the economy right. Obama, Clinton and Cruz are all politicians and we know where politicians have gotten us.
That's where Obama came in. How did that work out for everyone? Why will Trump be any better?
Who was he a lobbyist for?

Obama a Washington outsider? Really? Have you seen anything in the last 8 years that indicated he didn't do the bidding of the establishment? And please don't tell me about Cuba or gay BS.

Quit whining. Trump is exactly what fox and right wing radio has been demanding for a long time. You asked for crazy, you got crazy. ENjoy it bitch.

Do you get dumber daily?
The majority of talk radio hosts dont like Trump and maygun kelly tried to fuck him over from the get go.

That's it. Have a good cry and let it all out. You'll feel better later.

Yes I am a notorious left winger.
Give me a break.
Genuine conservatives are heart broken at this turn of events.

Okay, you're heart-broken. I do actually believe that. I do believe that you've just seen your party and your movement co-opted by a charlatan.

So now. What do you do about it?

Are you going to fall in line behind Trump because you think Hillary is the Devil?

Are you going to vote for a third party?

Are you going to stay home?

Or are you going to vote for Hillary, even though you don't like her, because you know she at least respects the institutions.

In the darkest days of WW2 four months into the war when we lost an entire Army in the Pacific I wonder what the "greatest generation" would have thought about some whiny liberal who was unhappy with the political situation and predicted that "America is finished"?

Give me a break.

Okay, you're heart-broken. I do actually believe that. I do believe that you've just seen your party and your movement co-opted by a charlatan.

Are you going to fall in line behind Trump because you think Hillary is the Devil?

Or are you going to vote for Hillary, even though you don't like her, because you know she at least respects the institutions.

lol.......

.....we'd figure you'd be the first person in this forum to step right up with the testicle box and hand it over to Hillary!!:2up:

Do you get dumber daily?

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
I guess never admitting it sooth's the butt hurt but it has to be effecting your sub conscience.
Any weird dreams lately?

Who was he a lobbyist for?
Acorn? ACLU? What hasn't he been a "community organizer" for?

Do you get dumber daily?

Rush and Hannity ( and Levin and Wilkow and Hewitt ) will help Trump as much as they can. They will twist themselves into pretzels finding reasons why voting for Trump ain't so bad.

Either way.....they are all happier than pigs in shit. They either get another Dem to rant and rave about ( and sell books on the back of ) or they get Trump.......who will be ratings gold for all media outlets.

But he is liked because he is a reality star. Because he has an image.
Maybe. More so he was the most anti-establishment, anti-D.C. politics as usual, person in the group. America mostly voted not for Trump but against decades of lip service and decline as a nation. All self serving phonies.

And whether Drumpf wins or loses the gOP is done.
They brought it upon themselves as already noted.
America is reduced to a mean, squabbling jealous collection of tribes.
Agreed whole heartedly, but for reasons that may differ than yours.
But he wasnt anti establishment. He only projected that image. Trump is every bit as establishment as Hillary. But no one would see that.
Well that's true --- as a business mogul he played politics to his financial advantages. I kind of doubt he was passionate about a lot political or social issues during most of his career. If Trump wins, I do believe he has enough integrity or personal responsibility to at least attempt to make serious changes to our foreign trade, domestic economy, illegal alien and refugee issues, and some moral conflicts to challenge the congress. That is a minimum the voters will demand. After that, who knows?

As i have said from the beginning this independent conservative is voting for Trump. He was the only candidate I would vote for.

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is too big of a liar and too establishment for me. We did away with the Bushs, now let the Clintons go away.

She needs to go back to the plantation she was talking about.

Do you get dumber daily?

Rush and Hannity ( and Levin and Wilkow and Hewitt ) will help Trump as much as they can. They will twist themselves into pretzels finding reasons why voting for Trump ain't so bad.

Either way.....they are all happier than pigs in shit. They either get another Dem to rant and rave about ( and sell books on the back of ) or they get Trump.......who will be ratings gold for all media outlets.

But they didnt support Trump...until he became the apparent winner anyway.

Do you get dumber daily?

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
I guess never admitting it sooth's the butt hurt but it has to be effecting your sub conscience.
Any weird dreams lately?

Exactly what do you think I;m wrong about? I knew your party was turning into a big steaming pile, and now it has.

PS......figured I'd throw this in just for shits and giggles..........only about 175 days or so left of Soetero!!!:rock::rock:

Give me a break.

The hil doesn't respect institutions. That is laughable and absurd at the same time.

Forum List

Back