Fetterman Gets Standing Ovation Delivering Commencement Speech

Fetterman received a standing ovation while delivering commencement speech at Yeshiva University.

Fetterman, an alumnus of Harvard, disavowed his alma mater by removing his crimson hood and voicing his displeasure with the pro-Hamas and anti-Jewish protests.

Fetterman also wore a wrist band from the Nova Music Festival, given to him by a family member of someone taken hostage at the festival...

85486499-13473473-image-a-8_1717015778158.jpg

I’m a Conservative who has criticized Fetterman in the past.

While I probably still don't support most of his positions on the issues, I admire Fetterman for a courageous and correct stance that has put him at odds with his party. I find it hard to criticize the man much these days. It's as if the stroke killed off much of the evil that used to reside in this head.

Totally owned by a foreign nation. He might be a traitor.

It’s funny that a lunatic lefty has a stroke and suddenly becomes much smarter on certain issues. It‘s as if part of his brain was erased, for the better.

DemoKKKrats in his state are pissed. They thought they were getting an anti-Semitic, America-hating racist (what they love). Instead, they got a decent man, and it's killing them. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Fetterman received a standing ovation while delivering commencement speech at Yeshiva University.

Fetterman, an alumnus of Harvard, disavowed his alma mater by removing his crimson hood and voicing his displeasure with the pro-Hamas and anti-Jewish protests.

Fetterman also wore a wrist band from the Nova Music Festival, given to him by a family member of someone taken hostage at the festival...

While I probably still don't support most of his positions on the issues, I admire Fetterman for a courageous and correct stance that has put him at odds with his party. I find it hard to criticize the man much these days. It's as if the stroke killed off much of the evil that used to reside in this head.

I like him more and more. He isn't true blue and realizes that Pennsylvania isn't either.

If he says something and keeps saying something and then when legislation occurs that is not what he is saying and he helps to pass it, then he is a charlatan. Joe Manchin is a charlatan. He screwed his own people over in his state on the clean energy package vote and then said he did not know. He has been around near as long as Joe.

I hope no one is surprised he got a standing O at Yeshiva Univ..
He was also awarded a "Presidential Medallion" by the NYC university for being a "Hero of Israel."

On Wednesday Fetterman was asked on MSNBC's Morning Joe whether Israel crossed a 'red line' by targeting a refugee camp in the southern Gaza city of Rafah, killing dozens of civilians and two senior Hamas commanders.

'Hamas, those cowards, hide behind civilians, and now it's becoming more and more [clear] that there was a dump of munitions there that exploded. That's where Hamas is hiding them, and that added more damage that way as well,' he said on Wednesday.

Gosh, politicians who speak the truth are so refreshing!

Was he at a deaf and blind convention? Or was it a home for the mentally insane. Last time I heard that dimwit speak he made Biden look good. That ain't an easy accomplishment.

I just saw this!

The dems fucked up with this Body Double!!

Forum List

Back