America is in the middle of an extreme demographic shift

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
If the Republican Party continues to demean minorities and women and attaches itself to rightwing White Christians and not broadening their base they will go the way of the Whig party.

There are 324 million Americans.

The Pew Research Center projects that there will be 441 million by 2065.

And by the time the country gets there, our electorate will have changed in a profound way: In 50 years, no ethnic group will be a majority.
From an Oct 9th 2015 article

Another "I hate white people" thread by Guno.
Well....
4fbab97eedc6280e71083fd6a939-SYLVESTER-STALLONE.jpg

Hispanics will make up more then 24% by 2065...Hispanics will get to 24% by 2035 at the current rate of increase at the latest. I'd think it would be closer to 30% by 2050. Asians will probably be near where hispanics are today by 2065.

Since 2000 it has increased from 11 to 17.5% as of now....

If the Republican Party continues to demean minorities and women and attaches itself to rightwing White Christians and not broadening their base they will go the way of the Whig party.

And by the time the country gets there, our electorate will have changed in a profound way: In 50 years, no ethnic group will be a majority.

Indeed it is. The Democrats are busy building Planned Parenthood clinics in the inner cities to effect the genocide of the Black community and are busy working to have them replaced with illegal aliens and Middle Eastern refugees. They have tired of coddling the backwards and barbaric Blacks and will have Planned Parenthood abort their young while handing out free contraceptives for all Black females over ten years of age.

• Banned
(CNSNews.com) -- If current demographic trends continue, over 100 million future immigrants and their descendants will account for 88 percent of population growth in the U.S. over the next 50 years, according to a recent report by the Pew Research Center.

Pew's analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data projects that the total population of the United States will increase by 117 million people, from 324 million in 2015 to 441 million people in 2065.

Without immigration, the projected U.S. population in 2065 would be 338 million, according to Pew.

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) recently released a chart, using Pew data, showing that for every native-born American added to the country’s current population, immigration will add seven more over the next half century. One in five immigrants worldwide currently reside in the U.S :ack-1:

I would say America is becoming flat. America shouldn't avoid its history, tradition, identity just for the sake of diversity or whatever. I prefer to see white in the majority of American society.

Indeed it is. The Democrats are busy building Planned Parenthood clinics in the inner cities to effect the genocide of the Black community and are busy working to have them replaced with illegal aliens and Middle Eastern refugees. They have tired of coddling the backwards and barbaric Blacks and will have Planned Parenthood abort their young while handing out free contraceptives for all Black females over ten years of age.

And you rightwing white Christians will be in the sub minority of the minority

And that makes you just wanna cream your jeans, doesn't it?

YES!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Slowly but surely....America is gonna look and feel less like the America of the 1990s....and instead...become more like Mexico, Guatemala, Syria, Brazil, Iraq, Burma, Vietnam, Congo, Niger and Somolia!!

YES! Things are gonna finally get awesome here folks.

And once we are....and America is more Iike Congo, Mexico and Burma.....WHO is gonna protect your ass and pay your welfare??

Luckily....that's a few decades away and you'll be a rotting old man before your utopia gets here. Until then....you'll spend your youth and prime years in a country WE still dominate hahaha!!! Poor Guno....if only you were born 30 years later.

We'll still control the wealth.

Wow, I had two inches of leaves fall in my yard today. By 2020, I will have my house covered in leaves! Oh, MY, GAWD!! What will I do?

roflmao

You libtards always have to go racist on every issue.

Do you have a picture of Hitler of Mugabe on your walls?

Why does it bother you so much about people discussing the demographic shift?

Race? Your party has made it the cornerstone of your narrative using dog whistle language

Why does it bother you so much about people discussing the demographic shift?

It doesnt bother me, because I know that most hispanics consider themselves white, and as they assimilate they will blend into the white demographic much like every other white language variant has. What amuses me is that you celebrate this looming fantasy of whites becoming a minority and let me tell you, the corporations are not going to let that happen because they are led by people who are as racist as you are and use similar methods to conceal it.

I look forward to the day when people wont care what race someone is, but that wont happen as long as the corporations run the two parties and the Marxist left is attached at the hip to Identity Politics.

Race? Your party has made it the cornerstone of your narrative using dog whistle language

I dont have a party, but I am guessing you mean the lame ass Republicans who are in the process of electing a dictator for the Speaker of the House.

They are not my party.

Forum List

Back