America needs a JFK in 2016!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
America needs someone that can lead this country forward and upwards. This someone would have ideas that are pro infrastructure, science, education and manufacturing....Pretty much someone that cares about keeping America number one!!!

Someone that will invest in our children
Someone that will invest into goals for our nation like John Kennedy.

I'll vote for him/her no matter what party that produces him ;) Upward and outward we go!

Last edited:
America needs someone that can lead this country forward and upwards. This someone would have ideas that are pro infrastructure, science, education and manufacturing....Pretty much someone that cares about keeping America number one!!!

I'll vote for him/her no matter what party that produces him ;) Upward and outward we go!

only one I can think of at the moment who could fill that bill is me...

and I didn't think I'll have the time to do it any time soon...

A good guy who gets shot...that's Obama with even worse luck..

ACTUALLY, we just need fewer new bs Pubs and mindless obstruction...2014 would work, and so would any Dem in 2016...

Matt, I like your thinking. Kennedy was generally strong in foreign policy as well. The reality is we know we're gonna get Hillary (God help us), but at least she is somewhat pragmatic and anyone would be better than Obama. On the Republican side...I don't know...maybe Christie or Rubio? There is no one out there who makes my heart go pitter patter.

What good would an investment in our children do when we are shouldering them with crippling debt? I'll vote for someone who ends the reckless spending in Washington and pays down our debt so our children won't have to. THAT would be a true investment in our children.

Forum List

Back