America Needs to Provide More Weapon Systems To Ukraine!

No.

America doesn't have to provide the Ukrainian Nazis with more with more weapon systems.

No way.

Enough is enough,:mad-61:
Perfect example of a Republican who just says the opposite of anything democrats say or do. She will buy anything. Global warming and vaccines, a hoax. Ukraine, Nazis.

you’re butt hurt cause they didn’t dig dirt up on Biden

I know that you are a NAZI an anti-Semite a RACIST and a Holocaust denier. I don’t need to know what colour house slippers you wear.

Are you going to start crying again?

What does that have to do with individuals? My oh my you are such a child. Anyway, you were ”birn a make” so you know nothing and no one expects you to.
I'm none of those things dumbass. YOU are what you call me. I saw sealybobo take care of some business. You have no idea of the facts. "birn a make" was a typo. I meant to say born a male. Also sealybobo knows that I know stuff.

I know that you are a NAZI an anti-Semite a RACIST and a Holocaust denier. I don’t need to know what colour house slippers you wear.

Are you going to start crying again?

What does that have to do with individuals? My oh my you are such a child. Anyway, you were ”birn a make” so you know nothing and no one expects you to. :spank:
at the end of this war all Moscow´s 🇷🇺 agents are gonna be penetrated on the way to the Hague. I know you like this way, just informing you 🇷🇺🤡🇸🇦 ivan

Bulgaria's caretaker Defense Minister, Atanas Zapryanov, confirmed that the country has sent eight packages of arms, equipment, and ammunition to Ukraine,

GWjbXY8X0AEyVpZ

No, that's not true. It is you who said you are "birn a make". Did you already forget?

"Stuff" such as .....

View attachment 1006099
You broke a rule, the rules say:

You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.

You broke it because I said "birn a mistake was a typo. You edited the quote to make it say YOU are what you call me. "birn a make"

Also I know more about America and Ukraine than you do. And you are likely older than me. Older doesn't always mean wiser.

You broke a rule
A quote is a quote.
Also I know more about America and Ukraine than you do.
You know nothing. You think there were no Swedish citizens in Vietnam. Well, I am Swedish and I was in Vietnam. There were many different nationals serving in the US military. There were also different nationals serving with the Australian and New Zealand Armies. And there were several Armies, some of which I fought with, the ROKs in particular. But hey! You know more than I do, you teenaged pussy boy. :auiqs.jpg:

Stick to being a NAZI, Zionist, Racist, Holocaust denying, Terrorist supporter. That's what you do best.

"Ukraine has a very real Nazi problem, you can not deny Ukraine’s antisemitic history and collaboration with Hitler’s Nazis, as well as the latter-day embrace of neo-Nazi factions in some quarters."

It is what it is.
Yes, it's true. Ask any Jew old enough to remember or even their offspring. The Ukrainian NAZIS were more brutal than the Germans. Far more brutal. The death camps were filled with Ukrainian volunteers. They treated the Jews like dogs or rats. Many of the Ukrainian volunteers prefered to muder Jews with shovels rather than wait until they were sent into the gas chambers.

Sebastian does it again. This guy is the best of the best. He tells the truth, he admits if he is wrong and he puts it on a plate that everyone can understand:

Sebastian does it again. This guy is the best of the best. He tells the truth, he admits if he is wrong and he puts it on a plate that everyone can understand:
Here's another one worth watching in case you don't know him already.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back