🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America should change sides and support Palestine.

Screw her majesty's govt, the land wasn't theirs to begin with. The land was Judea, and it belonged to the Jews for thousands of years, It was the Romans that changed the name to Syria Palaestina as punishment for the Jewish uprising. You still never addressed the fact that there is no such thing as a Palistinian people. They are arabs, jordanian, egyptians, syrians, etc. No Palistinian language, no palistinian culture, no palistinian history, no palistinian people.
In 1948, 650,000 Jews inflicted a Jewish State on 1.2 million Arabs and others living in Mandate Palestine.

What makes you think Jews alone, out of all the nations of the world, are entitled to land their ancestors lived on thousands of years ago?

They maintained a continous presense there for one, and secondly, the Jews never threw the arabs out, the arabs ran like the cowardly whelps they are.
Currently there are five million Jews and six million Arabs living between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. All Arabs are subject to Israeli civil or military law, yet over a million Arabs are unable to vote in Israeli elections. Assuming the concept of popular sovereignty applies to all human beings, how do you justify five million Jews ruling six million Arabs?

In 1948, 650,000 Jews inflicted a Jewish State on 1.2 million Arabs and others living in Mandate Palestine.

What makes you think Jews alone, out of all the nations of the world, are entitled to land their ancestors lived on thousands of years ago?

They maintained a continous presense there for one, and secondly, the Jews never threw the arabs out, the arabs ran like the cowardly whelps they are.
Currently there are five million Jews and six million Arabs living between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. All Arabs are subject to Israeli civil or military law, yet over a million Arabs are unable to vote in Israeli elections. Assuming the concept of popular sovereignty applies to all human beings, how do you justify five million Jews ruling six million Arabs?

XXXXX-Meister, as arabs who are Israeli citizens may not only vote, but can run for office and are in the Knesset. Show me ONE arab nation where Jews are given ANY right to vote, or right to hold office. As a matter of fact, show me an arab state where Jews aren't murdered for bieng Jewish. Arabs who live in Israel as citizens are much better off than 99% of the arabs that live in arab nations as a matter of fact.

XXXXX-Meister, as arabs who are Israeli citizens may not only vote, but can run for office and are in the Knesset. Show me ONE arab nation where Jews are given ANY right to vote, or right to hold office. As a matter of fact, show me an arab state where Jews aren't murdered for bieng Jewish. Arabs who live in Israel as citizens are much better off than 99% of the arabs that live in arab nations as a matter of fact.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn4ZX99Fbxs]Jews in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn4ZX99Fbxs]Jews in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

Hmmm, you are aware that Iranians are not arabs, and that Iran is not an arab nation right?

Not to mention that the 'Jewish vote' is for a single seat which is allocated to dhimmi religions under the Iranian "Constitution" - sounds like apartheid AND quotas to me.

The estimated 25,000 Jews in Iran after the 'Revolution' is now down to something like one THIRD of that number....... gee, one wonders why.

Over one million Arabs living in the Occupied Territories are subject to Jew law without having the option of voting in Jew elections. See how that contradicts democracy and human rights?

Over one million Arabs living in the Occupied Territories are subject to Jew law without having the option of voting in Jew elections. See how that contradicts democracy and human rights?

They're not Israeli citizens so why should they be allowed to vote in Israel's elections.

They're not Israeli citizens so why should they be allowed to vote in Israel's elections.
Because they're subject to Israeli law and occuptaion.

That may be because their own countries won't allow them to go back to the lands they belong in, you know, like Jordan, Syria, Egypt, etc, and would rather keep them as pawns in their battle against the Jews.

That may be because their own countries won't allow them to go back to the lands they belong in, you know, like Jordan, Syria, Egypt, etc, and would rather keep them as pawns in their battle against the Jews.
They are in their own country.

They've been living there for over a 1000 years.

Vote for WHOSE elections??
sCo_blink2.gif

Are you SERIOUS??

You condemn the fact that we don't let the same people who blow up our busses and throw stones at are car, VOTE in our country?

Are even listening to yourself?? Which country allowed the enemy community to VOTE for its own leaders?
m0916.gif

Are you SERIOUS??

You condemn the fact that we don't let the same people who blow up our busses and throw stones at are car, VOTE in our country?

Are even listening to yourself?? Which country allowed the enemy community to VOTE for its own leaders?
m0916.gif
You control their airspace, coastal waters, and freedom of movement.
You kill their children for sport and profit.
If you can't take the heat, stop stealing Arab desert.

Are you SERIOUS??

m0916.gif

If they want freedom of movement, they should stop killing our civilians.

nowhere in this sane world one can be expected to feed the thing which kills him.

It is wicked to demand that.

They are in their own country.

They've been living there for over a 1000 years.

The Jews have had a conitunous presense there since at least 1200BC, the muslims didn't get there until 641AD.

What I want to know is where was the International outcry for a Palestinian State when the WB and Gaza were controlled by Jordan and Egypt? Answer, there was NONE.

and if you are going to go back 1000 years and say Muslims have lived there that long, then why not go back even further and realize Jews were there first, and were KICKED out and Sold into Slavery by Conquering Arab Armies.

Are you SERIOUS??

m0916.gif

If they want freedom of movement, they should stop killing our civilians.

nowhere in this sane world one can be expected to feed the thing which kills him.

It is wicked to demand that.
Your civilians should stop stealing Arab land and water and uprooting their orchards.
Your "military" should renounce its Dahiya Doctrine:

"What happened in the Dahiya quarter of Beirut in 2006 will happen in every village from which Israel is fired on. We will apply disproportionate force on it and cause great damage and destruction there. From our standpoint, these are not civilian villages, they are military bases. This is not a recommendation. This is a plan. And it has been approved.”

If you think Israel isn't swimming in the same cesspool as White South Africa of forty years ago, think again.

Israel

What I want to know is where was the International outcry for a Palestinian State when the WB and Gaza were controlled by Jordan and Egypt? Answer, there was NONE.

and if you are going to go back 1000 years and say Muslims have lived there that long, then why not go back even further and realize Jews were there first, and were KICKED out and Sold into Slavery by Conquering Arab Armies.

do you actually think that a people have a right to go back some arbitrary length of time thousands of years ago and inhabit the land where they once lived with little or no regard for the current residents who have live there for generations and kick them out.

that is what you are asking me to believe.

also, it was the romans who destroyedd the temple and took their people as slaves.

as for jews maintaining a continuous presence in israel...actually al quds...yes, you are right, there was a small group who remained in al quds and they were well accepted...and guess what? they didn't want jewish european colonialists flooding into the region either. they probably hated them worse than any arab people did.

i thought you all were against revisionist history. well, it is a double edged sword.

but right now, it is time to celebrate...138 yes::9 no.

The Jews have had a conitunous presense there since at least 1200BC, the muslims didn't get there until 641AD.
BFD! In 1948, arabs were the majority landowners in the area.

I don't know if this is your position, but generally speaking, people migrating into an area, do not automatically have more rights than the people already living there. And what happened 2000 years ago, has no legal justification today, nor did have in 1948.

Forum List

Back