America today is in the same situation Germany was during the first World War and look how that turned out.

Germany was allied to Austria-Hungary in World War 1. Many individuals in Germany expressed their frustration at being "shackled to a corpse". Today, America has a walking corpse as president. He is only 78 years old, except the stroke he had a few years back has left us with a walking corpse in the White House. As long as Joe Biden is president, the United States of America is shackled to a corpse.

Wow, really?

Frankly, what I see is a guy who has returned adult supervision to the White House. No crazy 3 AM Tweets. No political vendettas with not only opponents but allies.

You know, just a guy rolling up his sleeves and getting the work done.

LMAO you fools chose Joe Biden, a guy even Obama said, "never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up". Brilliant! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

First, he's closer to me on the issues, which are linked at the end of the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/. That should answer your question about platforms.
It does.

Second, I'm fairly ambivalent about Biden, except for the one glaring fact that he's at least a decent human being. He's not Trump. I never felt the need to include "decent human being" as a fucking requirement for President before, but sadly Trump changed that.

And finally, the only reason I have voted for the Democratic candidate in the last two presidential election cycles is because I had to vote against Trump and (far more importantly) Trumpism. I fucking resent the GOP for that. Hopefully I'll be able to vote third party in 2024, since I have intractable differences with both parties.

There ya go.
Right... So essentially you don't support Biden. For future reference... If you actually criticize Biden on those things we both know if fucked up about him, I promise I won't think you like Trump. People who upvote/downvote you won't likely make that promise... But they are the problem to begin with by my estimation.

Germany was allied to Austria-Hungary in World War 1. Many individuals in Germany expressed their frustration at being "shackled to a corpse". Today, America has a walking corpse as president. He is only 78 years old, except the stroke he had a few years back has left us with a walking corpse in the White House. As long as Joe Biden is president, the United States of America is shackled to a corpse.

The only comparison to Germany are Republicans and Nazis. Joe Biden is a huge improvement over Trump.

What on earth are you talking about? The US is not like Germany after WW1.

Continuing the WW I analogy, wouldn't this be the "stab in the back"?

trump-protest-x475.jpg

Th Stab in the Back was the RINOs in the Supreme Court not even listening to the evidence.

Don't be so ignorant. They follow the Constitution and the rule of Law.

Are you trying to prove you're as stupid as Trump?

Your understanding of history is "lacking" to be kind

Continuing the WW I analogy, wouldn't this be the "stab in the back"?

trump-protest-x475.jpg

Th Stab in the Back was the RINOs in the Supreme Court not even listening to the evidence.

Don't be so ignorant. They follow the Constitution and the rule of Law.

Are you trying to prove you're as stupid as Trump?

Me I'm still ROFL at the phrase "RINOs in the Supreme Court" :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back