🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'America Was Never That Great’

Berkeley was free and Regan changed it? I did not know that. You sure about that ?
I remember when all California State Universities were free

No, you don’t.
Wrong

California universities were never free.

Nope, but the Left NEVER let's facts get in their way.
They were damn close until Reagan... Dupes.

There still are free colleges if you qualify:
25 Tuition Free Colleges
Did you by any chance notice in your link that cost of college has gone up 1000% in the last 30 years? Thanks GOP and idiot Dupes like you.
How is the GOP responsible for that?
Cutting taxes on the rich and thus federal aid equals cost for everything goes up... Public University cost doubled just under Bush...
Perspective | Who is to blame for rising tuition prices at public colleges?
Post a source liar.

"Leaders at those four Pennsylvania schools blame state lawmakers for bringing their institutions to the brink of what would be a hefty tuition increase — about $10,000 at Penn State alone. Since 2000, lawmakers have been chipping away at taxpayer appropriations to the Pennsylvania schools, which have seen their share decline by some $4,000 per student. Average tuition revenue increased by $5,880 per student over the same period."

Wait, what this is a Blue State.

Not so much Francophile. ;) If you want to blame Gov in that there are less TAXES applied to YOUR education tough shit. I paid for mine YOU pay for yours. Fucking free loader.

All of them in California and New York and everywhere, ignoramus dingbat dupe. Free or close to it. Berkeley certainly comes to mind LOL

Berkeley was free and Regan changed it? I did not know that. You sure about that ?

No, you don’t.
Wrong

1960: The Master Plan for Higher Education in California maintains that tuition at University of California and state colleges should be free, but that fees are necessary to help cover non-instructional costs. “The two governing boards reaffirm the long established principle that state colleges and the University of California shall be free to all residents of the state.”

1966: Ronald Reagan assumed office of Governor of California and changed the course of the state’s higher education system. In his eight years, he cut state funding for college and universities and laid the foundation for a tuition-based system.

I repeat my earlier post............

America Sucks the new Democratic Platform.

Good Luck with that.

Did that guy do too many drugs.
:iyfyus.jpg:

Not so much Francophile. ;) If you want to blame Gov in that there are less TAXES applied to YOUR education tough shit. I paid for mine YOU pay for yours. Fucking free loader.
Your short-sightedness is typical. And by the way only rich people's taxes have gone down under the GOP the last 35 years. Idiot. My father the doctor can complain. Not you GOP Dupe functional assholes...

No, you don’t.
Wrong

Nope, but the Left NEVER let's facts get in their way.
Hilariously ironic, super duper.
1960: The Master Plan for Higher Education in California maintains that tuition at University of California and state colleges should be free, but that fees are necessary to help cover non-instructional costs. “The two governing boards reaffirm the long established principle that state colleges and the University of California shall be free to all residents of the state.”

1966: Ronald Reagan assumed office of Governor of California and changed the course of the state’s higher education system. In his eight years, he cut state funding for college and universities and laid the foundation for a tuition-based system.

And you paid a lot less than what they do now. Thanks GOP

Some people actually worry about what is good for the country and other people, brainwashed functional super a******.

And you paid a lot less than what they do now. Thanks GOP

Sorry Dupe, you've had Gray Davis and Jerry Brown to fix it. Shut the fuck you lying bastard.

Some people actually worry about what is good for the country and other people, brainwashed functional super a******.

I don't give a shit about you or your kids

Did you by any chance notice in your link that cost of college has gone up 1000% in the last 30 years? Thanks GOP and idiot Dupes like you.
Cutting taxes on the rich and thus federal aid equals cost for everything goes up... Public University cost doubled just under Bush...
Post a source liar.

"Leaders at those four Pennsylvania schools blame state lawmakers for bringing their institutions to the brink of what would be a hefty tuition increase — about $10,000 at Penn State alone. Since 2000, lawmakers have been chipping away at taxpayer appropriations to the Pennsylvania schools, which have seen their share decline by some $4,000 per student. Average tuition revenue increased by $5,880 per student over the same period."

Every state is at the mercy of GOP Cuts in taxes to the bloated rich, dumbass
And Pennsylvania is purple.

Enjoy hell brainwashed functional s*******a******LOL

Post a source liar.

You're a stupid fuck who doesn't read his own sources. They say that STATE cuts caused the problem. You're just another dumb fuck dupe. You lost.

And I don't have any kids, moron.

Enjoy hell brainwashed functional s*******a******LOL

My Bible says if you don' work you don't eat.

Post a source liar.

You're a stupid fuck who doesn't read his own sources. They say that STATE cuts caused the problem. You're just another dumb fuck dupe. You lost.
To make up for cuts in federal aid under the scumbag lying GOP, idiot.

And I don't have any kids, moron.

I can believe that, 've known you were gay for a long time.

Forum List

Back