'America Was Never That Great’

I don't give a shit about you or your kids
Enjoy hell brainwashed functional s*******a******LOL

My Bible says if you don' work you don't eat.
The hell it does, hater dupe.

"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat."
2 Thessalonians 3:10

You lose. Again. Punk.
You can find something in the Bible for all stupid arguments... Most of it is helping the poor and the unfortunate.

LOL, you lost punk. Move on.

I’m an independent who won’t be voting for any democrat.
Then you are a brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot rich, whatever you call yourself, jackass.
Berkeley was free and Regan changed it? I did not know that. You sure about that ?
I remember when all California State Universities were free

No, you don’t.
Wrong

California universities were never free.
Another goddamn idiot dupe...
1960: The Master Plan for Higher Education in California maintains that tuition at University of California and state colleges should be free, but that fees are necessary to help cover non-instructional costs. “The two governing boards reaffirm the long established principle that state colleges and the University of California shall be free to all residents of the state.”

1966: Ronald Reagan assumed office of Governor of California and changed the course of the state’s higher education system. In his eight years, he cut state funding for college and universities and laid the foundation for a tuition-based system.
Cry us a river, snowflake.

I can’t vote for a democrat because they’re that stupid. I’m done with even considering them as an option.

Is it any wonder why democrats have been losing?

I think people know they should be supporting Trump if they want positive changes. Democrats aren’t offering anything but the same old shit we’ve been dealing with for years.
Democrats lose because of Lies b*******propaganda that even many Democrats belief. Breaking news for GOP chumps... Hillary and the foundation were not evil or corrupt. Emails meant nothing anywhere you've heard about them. Phony scandals on Fox Etc with no evidence, garbage gabfests on corporate media, anything to fill up the 24/7 bulshit...

Guess what.....America was great for me and my family.
America is what you make it, Work hard and success will find you.
You get out what you put into it.
So the GOP making it as hard and expensive as possible it's just fine and has no effect I'm sure..
Of course you know nothing about all that, super duper.
1960: The Master Plan for Higher Education in California maintains that tuition at University of California and state colleges should be free, but that fees are necessary to help cover non-instructional costs. “The two governing boards reaffirm the long established principle that state colleges and the University of California shall be free to all residents of the state.”

1966: Ronald Reagan assumed office of Governor of California and changed the course of the state’s higher education system. In his eight years, he cut state funding for college and universities and laid the foundation for a tuition-based system.

Upset that you are behind on your student loans again?

I’m an independent who won’t be voting for any democrat.
Then you are a brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot rich, whatever you call yourself, jackass.
I remember when all California State Universities were free

No, you don’t.
Wrong

California universities were never free.
Another goddamn idiot dupe...

Cry us a river, snowflake.

I can’t vote for a democrat because they’re that stupid. I’m done with even considering them as an option.
Every other developed country manages damn cheap college and training, Healthcare daycare good infrastructure, living wage good vacations, ID card to end illegal immigration, etc etc. The GOP loves this mess and the giveaway to the rich, you stupid brain washed idiot.

So the GOP making it as hard and expensive as possible it's just fine and has no effect I'm sure..

Nothings FREE............you play the Robin Hood scheme and want others to pay for your grand scheme.............If you want to go to college then you work for it........get good grades and get grants and Scholarships.

If not............we need people to clean port-o-lets too..............You don't have to go to college to make a good living BTW.......It's not for everyone.........it is earned ...........NOT GIVEN...........Your major MALFUNCTION.

Upset that you are behind on your student loans again?
Can any of you jackasses see past your nose? I'm I'm retired, my father the doctor paid for all that. I worry about the country... We are going to hell under you and your stupid brainwash.

regardless-of-what-liberals-tell-you-taking-money-from-those-32581760.png

Nothings FREE............you play the Robin Hood scheme and want others to pay for your grand scheme.............If you want to go to college then you work for it........get good grades and get grants and Scholarships.

If not............we need people to clean port-o-lets too..............You don't have to go to college to make a good living BTW.......It's not for everyone.........it is earned ...........NOT GIVEN...........Your major MALFUNCTION.
Thanks for this stupid brainwash, jackass. Why can every other country do it, including us before your new BS GOP wrecked it? More on dope. LOL.

You get out what you put into it. Don;t expect to get anything without working for it
Good for you. For me too. Now try looking for the truth and helping the country now.

Thanks for this stupid brainwash, jackass. Why can every other country do it, including us before your new BS GOP wrecked it? More on dope. LOL.
Look at their costs and taxation jackass..............You love them so much haul ass......

Work for it......or don't.......it's a choice........and the thread is about an IDIOT who wants to be President making a statement that says AMERICA SUCKS...........

Don't do drugs.......maybe the cells will regenerate.

Now explain how taxing the shit out of everything and making everything more expensive is good for the poor and the middle class.......

go ahead.........twist and shout Super Dupe.

Look at their costs and taxation jackass..............You love them so much haul ass......

Work for it......or don't.......it's a choice........and the thread is about an IDIOT who wants to be President making a statement that says AMERICA SUCKS...........

Don't do drugs.......maybe the cells will regenerate.
They don't want Americans unless they don't work and are millionaires or doctors, stupid. You got a bumper sticker for everything LOL. Save the rich is your actual ideology, super dupe.

Liberal minds...
moneytree.png

Reality
images
The homeless were never a problem until Reagan. I guess you like them hiding under bridges and in sewers like they do in Red States, super duper.
Homelessness has exploded there...............under Dem leadership....

Another point...............your party is a party of EXCUSES...........you got excuses for everything...........and blame everything on others when you destroy the dang place......

Liberal minds...
moneytree.png

Reality
images
The homeless were never a problem until Reagan. I guess you like them hiding under bridges and in sewers like they do in Red States, super duper.
Homelessness has exploded there...............under Dem leadership....

Another point...............your party is a party of EXCUSES...........you got excuses for everything...........and blame everything on others when you destroy the dang place......

GOP dominance the last 35 years. Super dupe

Forum List

Back