'America Was Never That Great’

Not so much Francophile. ;) If you want to blame Gov in that there are less TAXES applied to YOUR education tough shit. I paid for mine YOU pay for yours. Fucking free loader.
Some people actually worry about what is good for the country and other people, brainwashed functional super a******.

I don't give a shit about you or your kids
Enjoy hell brainwashed functional s*******a******LOL

My Bible says if you don' work you don't eat.
The hell it does, hater dupe.

Thank Bill DeBlasio for the new Democrat motto. Democrats claim they are patriots who love America, but every now and then they tell the truth. Republicans will enjoy rubbing Dim noses in DeBlasio's faux pas.

Audience Awkwardly Reacts When Cuomo Slams Trump’s MAGA Slogan, Says America ‘Was Never That Great’

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) slammed President Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan on Wednesday, saying the country was "never that great" in the first place.

Speaking at an event for women and girls, Cuomo appeared to stun the crowd when he made the remark.

"We're not going to make America great again," Cuomo said. "It was never that great."

Some in the audience gasped and laughed in surprise.

What do Democrats like about US? Even when they are in power they complain or apologize about America.

"Leaders at those four Pennsylvania schools blame state lawmakers for bringing their institutions to the brink of what would be a hefty tuition increase — about $10,000 at Penn State alone. Since 2000, lawmakers have been chipping away at taxpayer appropriations to the Pennsylvania schools, which have seen their share decline by some $4,000 per student. Average tuition revenue increased by $5,880 per student over the same period."

Wait, what this is a Blue State.
Every state is at the mercy of GOP Cuts in taxes to the bloated rich, dumbass
And Pennsylvania is purple.

You're a stupid fuck who doesn't read his own sources. They say that STATE cuts caused the problem. You're just another dumb fuck dupe. You lost.
To make up for cuts in federal aid under the scumbag lying GOP, idiot.

LOL< you're a douche dupe. You've been busted. STATE Colleges are funded by the STATE

Not so much Francophile. ;) If you want to blame Gov in that there are less TAXES applied to YOUR education tough shit. I paid for mine YOU pay for yours. Fucking free loader.
Some people actually worry about what is good for the country and other people, brainwashed functional super a******.

And I don't have any kids, moron.

I can believe that, 've known you were gay for a long time.
How does it feel to be one hundred percent wrong on everything LOL?

"Leaders at those four Pennsylvania schools blame state lawmakers for bringing their institutions to the brink of what would be a hefty tuition increase — about $10,000 at Penn State alone. Since 2000, lawmakers have been chipping away at taxpayer appropriations to the Pennsylvania schools, which have seen their share decline by some $4,000 per student. Average tuition revenue increased by $5,880 per student over the same period."

Wait, what this is a Blue State.
Every state is at the mercy of GOP Cuts in taxes to the bloated rich, dumbass
And Pennsylvania is purple.

You're a stupid fuck who doesn't read his own sources. They say that STATE cuts caused the problem. You're just another dumb fuck dupe. You lost.
To make up for cuts in federal aid under the scumbag lying GOP, idiot.

LOL< you're a douche dupe. You've been busted. STATE Colleges are funded by the STATE
And states are funded by the federal government to a quite an extent. Or they used to be before this GOP giveaway to the rich the last 35 years. Jesus you are dumb.

"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat."
2 Thessalonians 3:10

You lose. Again. Punk.

Is it any wonder why democrats have been losing?

I think people know they should be supporting Trump if they want positive changes. Democrats aren’t offering anything but the same old shit we’ve been dealing with for years.

Thank Bill DeBlasio for the new Democrat motto. Democrats claim they are patriots who love America, but every now and then they tell the truth. Republicans will enjoy rubbing Dim noses in DeBlasio's faux pas.

Audience Awkwardly Reacts When Cuomo Slams Trump’s MAGA Slogan, Says America ‘Was Never That Great’

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) slammed President Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan on Wednesday, saying the country was "never that great" in the first place.

Speaking at an event for women and girls, Cuomo appeared to stun the crowd when he made the remark.

"We're not going to make America great again," Cuomo said. "It was never that great."

What do Democrats like about US? Even when they are in power they complain or apologize about America.
The Constitution, our people, our potential..
Too bad about the scumbag lying thieving GOP and it's silly dupes like you... Thanks for Wrecking the the middle class and the country, the stupidest Wars ever, and the corrupt depressions of 1929 and 2008 and 1989 for that matter... I know, a tax cut for the bloated rich! Dumbass dupes...

francoHFW

You should be used to me kicking your ass by now.
So do you believe we had lots of free college before Reagan yet, super dupe? Tell us we have no clue what a jackass...
1960: The Master Plan for Higher Education in California maintains that tuition at University of California and state colleges should be free, but that fees are necessary to help cover non-instructional costs. “The two governing boards reaffirm the long established principle that state colleges and the University of California shall be free to all residents of the state.”

1966: Ronald Reagan assumed office of Governor of California and changed the course of the state’s higher education system. In his eight years, he cut state funding for college and universities and laid the foundation for a tuition-based system.

francoHFW

So do you believe we had lots of free college before Reagan yet, super dupe? Tell us we have no clue what a jackass...
1960: The Master Plan for Higher Education in California maintains that tuition at University of California and state colleges should be free, but that fees are necessary to help cover non-instructional costs. “The two governing boards reaffirm the long established principle that state colleges and the University of California shall be free to all residents of the state.”

1966: Ronald Reagan assumed office of Governor of California and changed the course of the state’s higher education system. In his eight years, he cut state funding for college and universities and laid the foundation for a tuition-based system.

I already used YOUR sources to disprove your contention. You knw, just like I'm right about what the Bible says. Let it go boy.

I’m an independent who won’t be voting for any democrat.
Then you are a brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot rich, whatever you call yourself, jackass.
All of them in California and New York and everywhere, ignoramus dingbat dupe. Free or close to it. Berkeley certainly comes to mind LOL

Berkeley was free and Regan changed it? I did not know that. You sure about that ?
I remember when all California State Universities were free

No, you don’t.
Wrong

California universities were never free.
Another goddamn idiot dupe...

The Constitution, our people, our potential..
Too bad about the scumbag lying thieving GOP and it's silly dupes like you... Thanks for Wrecking the the middle class and the country, the stupidest Wars ever, and the corrupt depressions of 1929 and 2008 and 1989 for that matter... I know, a tax cut for the bloated rich! Dumbass dupes...
If you guys are so Righteous............why the hell do you lead the pack on homelessness in California.............and why the hell are all your prices so damned high........gas...power..........TAXES.........

You guys wrote the book on how to fuck over the poor and the middle class............how the living hell do you support the poor when you jack up prices on everything.............

Answer..........YOU DON'T........Super Dupe

francoHFW

Tell me, what part of "Cutting State Funding" don't you understand?

Guess what.....America was great for me and my family.
America is what you make it, Work hard and success will find you.
You get out what you put into it. Don;t expect to get anything without working for it

"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat."
2 Thessalonians 3:10

You lose. Again. Punk.
You can find something in the Bible for all stupid arguments... Most of it is helping the poor and the unfortunate.

Guess what.....America was great for me and my family.
America is what you make it, Work hard and success will find you.
You get out what you put into it.
So the GOP making it as hard and expensive as possible it's just fine and has no effect I'm sure..
Of course you know nothing about all that, super duper.

Forum List

Back