'America Was Never That Great’

Guess what.....America was great for me and my family.
America is what you make it, Work hard and success will find you.
You get out what you put into it.
So the GOP making it as hard and expensive as possible it's just fine and has no effect I'm sure..
Of course you know nothing about all that, super duper.
1960: The Master Plan for Higher Education in California maintains that tuition at University of California and state colleges should be free, but that fees are necessary to help cover non-instructional costs. “The two governing boards reaffirm the long established principle that state colleges and the University of California shall be free to all residents of the state.”

1966: Ronald Reagan assumed office of Governor of California and changed the course of the state’s higher education system. In his eight years, he cut state funding for college and universities and laid the foundation for a tuition-based system.
Nothings FREE............you play the Robin Hood scheme and want others to pay for your grand scheme.............If you want to go to college then you work for it........get good grades and get grants and Scholarships.

If not............we need people to clean port-o-lets too..............You don't have to go to college to make a good living BTW.......It's not for everyone.........it is earned ...........NOT GIVEN...........Your major MALFUNCTION.
Thanks for this stupid brainwash, jackass. Why can every other country do it, including us before your new BS GOP wrecked it? More on dope. LOL.
Look at their costs and taxation jackass..............You love them so much haul ass......

Work for it......or don't.......it's a choice........and the thread is about an IDIOT who wants to be President making a statement that says AMERICA SUCKS...........

Don't do drugs.......maybe the cells will regenerate.
They don't want Americans unless they don't work and are millionaires or doctors, stupid. You got a bumper sticker for everything LOL. Save the rich is your actual ideology, super dupe.
Tell me the Democrat platform........

Tax the shit out of everything.......
You will install solar panels.......
You better not get caught with a straw......
You Hate Trump.....
You want Open borders....

And now.........drum roll.......AMERICA SUCKS.........

Did you fall on your head at birth............LOL

Liberal minds...
moneytree.png

Reality
images
The homeless were never a problem until Reagan. I guess you like them hiding under bridges and in sewers like they do in Red States, super duper.
Homelessness has exploded there...............under Dem leadership....

Another point...............your party is a party of EXCUSES...........you got excuses for everything...........and blame everything on others when you destroy the dang place......

GOP dominance the last 35 years. Super dupe

Baloney........you OWN IT..........California is LIBERAL MECCA...........Detroit is a Ancient RUIN of a LIBERAL MECCA........

Stop blaming others for your own failures..........

Liberal minds...
moneytree.png

Reality
images
The homeless were never a problem until Reagan. I guess you like them hiding under bridges and in sewers like they do in Red States, super duper.

Another point...............your party is a party of EXCUSES...........you got excuses for everything...........and blame everything on others when you destroy the dang place......

GOP dominance and tax rates for 35 years now, worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. The 1974 reconciliation bill says that cutting taxes and services and spending only takes 51 votes. Reform takes 60.

Liberal minds...
moneytree.png

Reality
images

Baloney........you OWN IT..........California is LIBERAL MECCA...........Detroit is a Ancient RUIN of a LIBERAL MECCA........

California has a great economy, people with crap GOP jobs can't afford housing. Detroit is 90% black after the whites and manufacturing jobs left town. Great job!
So the GOP making it as hard and expensive as possible it's just fine and has no effect I'm sure..
Of course you know nothing about all that, super duper.
1960: The Master Plan for Higher Education in California maintains that tuition at University of California and state colleges should be free, but that fees are necessary to help cover non-instructional costs. “The two governing boards reaffirm the long established principle that state colleges and the University of California shall be free to all residents of the state.”

1966: Ronald Reagan assumed office of Governor of California and changed the course of the state’s higher education system. In his eight years, he cut state funding for college and universities and laid the foundation for a tuition-based system.
Nothings FREE............you play the Robin Hood scheme and want others to pay for your grand scheme.............If you want to go to college then you work for it........get good grades and get grants and Scholarships.

If not............we need people to clean port-o-lets too..............You don't have to go to college to make a good living BTW.......It's not for everyone.........it is earned ...........NOT GIVEN...........Your major MALFUNCTION.
Thanks for this stupid brainwash, jackass. Why can every other country do it, including us before your new BS GOP wrecked it? More on dope. LOL.
Look at their costs and taxation jackass..............You love them so much haul ass......

Work for it......or don't.......it's a choice........and the thread is about an IDIOT who wants to be President making a statement that says AMERICA SUCKS...........

They don't want Americans unless they don't work and are millionaires or doctors, stupid. You got a bumper sticker for everything LOL. Save the rich is your actual ideology, super dupe.

You Hate Trump.....

No one is for open borders, super duper. Pass the 2010 democratic immigration bill with an ID card to end illegal immigration like every other country. You know nothing factual.

Liberal minds...
moneytree.png

Reality
images

GOP dominance and tax rates for 35 years now, worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. The 1974 reconciliation bill says that cutting taxes and services and spending only takes 51 votes. Reform takes 60.

Let's see....8 years Regan, 4 Years BUsh. 8years Clinton, 8 years Bush, 8 years Hussein....do the math Frenchie.

Hillary was very clear...."If it moves we tax it."
These idiots tax the shit out of everyone and have the nerve to say they are for the little people......

Look at the price of everything in places like California.....through the roof..........then they go .....we are here for you buddy.......LOL

Kinda like an Arsonist coming to help you with fire protection for your home.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Liberal minds...
moneytree.png

Reality
images

California has a great economy, people with crap GOP jobs can't afford housing. Detroit is 90% black after the whites and manufacturing jobs left town. Great job!

You Hate Trump.....

No one is for open borders, super duper. Pass the 2010 democratic immigration bill with an ID card to end illegal immigration like every other country. You know nothing factual.

Again.............you BLAME EVERYONE ELSE........Dems run those joints.........PERIOD..........YOU OWN IT.........PERIOD......

You aren't slithering out of it.........

I’m an independent who won’t be voting for any democrat.
Then you are a brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot rich, whatever you call yourself, jackass.

California universities were never free.
Another goddamn idiot dupe...

Cry us a river, snowflake.

I can’t vote for a democrat because they’re that stupid. I’m done with even considering them as an option.
Every other developed country manages damn cheap college and training, Healthcare daycare good infrastructure, living wage good vacations, ID card to end illegal immigration, etc etc. The GOP loves this mess and the giveaway to the rich, you stupid brain washed idiot.
When are you going to learn that nothing is free?

I take pride in having everything I’ve worked for. Are you bitching about the things you aren’t handed?

Liberal minds...
moneytree.png

Reality
images

Let's see....8 years Regan, 4 Years BUsh. 8years Clinton, 8 years Bush, 8 years Hussein....do the math Frenchie.

Democrats had 60 votes 4 35 days in the middle of another corrupt GOP economic meltdown in all that time. Reagan had ahoneymoon, we didn't realize the lying scumbag GOP was done cooperating, ever! Great for the rich, silly dupes.

Liberal minds...
moneytree.png

Reality
images

Democrats had 60 votes 4 35 days in the middle of another corrupt GOP economic meltdown in all that time. Reagan had ahoneymoon, we didn't realize the lying scumbag GOP was done cooperating, ever! Great for the rich, silly dupes.

Slink away punk, you lost. You're 6'4", I'm 5'10" should I be scared?

Then you are a brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot rich, whatever you call yourself, jackass.

I can’t vote for a democrat because they’re that stupid. I’m done with even considering them as an option.
Every other developed country manages damn cheap college and training, Healthcare daycare good infrastructure, living wage good vacations, ID card to end illegal immigration, etc etc. The GOP loves this mess and the giveaway to the rich, you stupid brain washed idiot.

I take pride in having everything I’ve worked for. Are you bitching about the things you aren’t handed?
For the billionth time, I'm fine and retired. I worry about the country which has been going to hell for 35 years now. Thanks for Wrecking the middle class and the country, the stupidest Wars ever, and the world depression. Which you dildos don't even know about LOL.

You Hate Trump.....

Again.............you BLAME EVERYONE ELSE........Dems run those joints.........PERIOD..........YOU OWN IT.........PERIOD......

And you've been running the country since 1981, dumbass.

For the billionth time, I'm fine and retired. I worry about the country which has been going to hell for 35 years now. Thanks for Wrecking the middle class and the country, the stupidest Wars ever, and the world depression. Which you dildos don't even know about LOL.
Should we assume you’re just another old crazy Bernie supporter who did too many drugs in his early years?

You Hate Trump.....

LOL

Are you bad at math...........Mr. Excuse man.........Liberal States have screwed themselves..........it's what Super Dupes do...........money doesn't grow on trees...........and you keep taking in more illegals costing you even more..........

California uses 25% of Farm workers...........and the Lion's share are working illegally.........bypassing the Law and the DOL program for workers.........which include ........that the employer must HOUSE THEM, FEED THEM, AND PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION.......

You people even screw the illegals working there........

Should we assume you’re just another old crazy Bernie supporter who did too many drugs in his early years?
You know about assuming don't you? I have all the facts on my side, you have all the b*******propaganda on yours. Great job

Liberal minds...
moneytree.png

Reality
images

Are you HIV positive yet?
Fact, the votes are and have been evenly split. You lose.

You Hate Trump.....

LOL

Are you bad at math...........Mr. Excuse man.........Liberal States have screwed themselves..........it's what Super Dupes do...........money doesn't grow on trees...........and you keep taking in more illegals costing you even more..........

California uses 25% of Farm workers...........and the Lion's share are working illegally.........bypassing the Law and the DOL program for workers.........which include ........that the employer must HOUSE THEM, FEED THEM, AND PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION.......

Jobs no Americans want to take... Pass the the 2010 immigration bill with a SSID card 2 end illegal immigration and a living wage and we might get somewhere... The GOP and its silly Dupes like you can keep can this GOP Mess going forever.

You Hate Trump.....

LOL

Jobs no Americans want to take... Pass the the 2010 immigration bill with a SSID card 2 end illegal immigration and a living wage and we might get somewhere... The GOP and its silly Dupes like you can keep can this GOP Mess going forever.
You ignored my point..........normal..........but ignored......

The DOL program actually protects them.........and it is the LEGAL way to do the job..............

Nice twist..........NO DICE.

Forum List

Back