🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'America Was Never That Great’

All Communists feel that way. Their Agenda is all about destroying the foundation cores of the Republic. They're trying to remake the country in their own image. The Communist Agenda has been ongoing in this country for almost 100yrs.

Folks really should watch the documentary 'Agenda: Grinding America Down.' It's currently airing on Amazon Prime. It really informs folks about the Communist Agenda. They aren't going away, they have many more goals to achieve. Being aware of their plans, is the first step in stopping them.

Thank Bill DeBlasio for the new Democrat motto. Democrats claim they are patriots who love America, but every now and then they tell the truth. Republicans will enjoy rubbing Dim noses in DeBlasio's faux pas.

Audience Awkwardly Reacts When Cuomo Slams Trump’s MAGA Slogan, Says America ‘Was Never That Great’

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) slammed President Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan on Wednesday, saying the country was "never that great" in the first place.

Speaking at an event for women and girls, Cuomo appeared to stun the crowd when he made the remark.

"We're not going to make America great again," Cuomo said. "It was never that great."

Some in the audience gasped and laughed in surprise.

I do wonder what the hat will say in 2020? When did Trump think the US was great. When he was free to swindle all kinds of money and do whatever he liked, like not pay taxes.
Link to proof he didn’t pay taxes please. Thanks!

I would have proof if only we could see his taxes, the one in 05, the 1040 was probably the only year he did, otherwise he would prove it. I bet he sent it to Maddow.

God I can't tell you how disgusted I am that I have to share this country with the left.

The left founded this country
You get crazier with every passing day of Trump’s Presidentcy.
Our founders were liberal to the core

God bless them
yes they certainly weren't regressive liberals like you and your messiah.

Trump is taking us back to the 60's before Nixon created the EPA. They were wealthy white men.

Tax the rich their fair share cut taxes on the rest, like every other developed country we should have cheap college and training living wage Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure and vacations, ID card to end it to end illegal immigration etc etc... Democrats would do that if they ever got the chance for 4 years... I e 60 votes in the Senate.

Ah so somebody else works and pays for you.
Try not to be such a brainwashed functional a******. I am happily retired thank you very Much super duper. Breaking news for hater dupes... Everyone wants a good job, too bad so many jobs are pathetic GOP nonliving wage ones. So why are we the only developed country like this, super duper dupes?

God I can't tell you how disgusted I am that I have to share this country with the left.

God bless them

Trump is taking us back to the 60's before Nixon created the EPA. They were wealthy white men.
After he and Republicans put it off as long as they could....

Thank Bill DeBlasio for the new Democrat motto. Democrats claim they are patriots who love America, but every now and then they tell the truth. Republicans will enjoy rubbing Dim noses in DeBlasio's faux pas.

Audience Awkwardly Reacts When Cuomo Slams Trump’s MAGA Slogan, Says America ‘Was Never That Great’

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) slammed President Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan on Wednesday, saying the country was "never that great" in the first place.

Speaking at an event for women and girls, Cuomo appeared to stun the crowd when he made the remark.

"We're not going to make America great again," Cuomo said. "It was never that great."

Most Democrats, liberals and Leftists really do think that. Now the real mystery is: how do they square that with the onslaught of illegals risking life and limb to get here?

OH wait, if they could master rational thinking, they wouldn't be Democrats. At least not past age 30 or so.

Liberals and leftists, have indeed always believed this. Mainstream Dimocrat politicians however would have never in a million years came out publicly and said this.
We have now crossed that line, and going forward, you can expect this kind of public denouncement of our country from Dimocrats.
It's a great country but it needs work especially after 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and cuts for the rest... We were at our best before Reagan's bulshit.

Try not to be such a brainwashed functional a******. I am happily retired thank you very Much super duper. Breaking news for hater dupes... Everyone wants a good job, too bad so many jobs are pathetic GOP nonliving wage ones. So why are we the only developed country like this, super duper dupes?

Rich people have to pay for it.....right ?

Most Democrats, liberals and Leftists really do think that. Now the real mystery is: how do they square that with the onslaught of illegals risking life and limb to get here?

OH wait, if they could master rational thinking, they wouldn't be Democrats. At least not past age 30 or so.
They are trying to get away from the results of our ridiculous never ending War on Drugs. Thanks GOP! What do you think, they're going to take an ocean liner to Europe? Plus we are the only developed country with no ID card to end illegal immigration. Thanks GOP!

Damn straight, they are paying less than most middle class and that's why we have no benefits, ridiculously expensive stupid Healthcare daycare vacations infrastructure college and training. Your propaganda machine actually makes you think they are paying too much. Absolute idiocy. Rich Democrats understand the idiocy.

They don't have to pay for good jobs dumbass... Your sympathy for our ridiculously bloated Mega rich is touching. You do know they brainwash you 24/7, right, super duper?

So many on the left are simply despicable
So when was it great LOL? When we had slavery or Jim Crow? Or now, when we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and none of the benefits all all other modern countries have? We have the potential. And no I am not leaving, brainwashed functional assholes...
We were great before Obama, you know the one that transformed america and divided us.
That would be your ridiculous lying b*******phony scandals and character assassination GOP propaganda machine, hater dupe. Why do we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, dingbat? You ignorant dupes ofof the greedy idiot GOP rich are unbelievable. You know every detail of phony scandals and nothing about what is happening in our poor country...

Damn straight, they are paying less than most middle class and that's why we have no benefits, ridiculously expensive stupid Healthcare daycare vacations infrastructure college and training. Your propaganda machine actually makes you think they are paying too much. Absolute idiocy. Rich Democrats understand the idiocy.

Aside from infrastructure....benefits, healthcare, daycare, vacations, infrastructure, college and training are provided by the individual for themselves since the beginning of time in the country, We have a social safety which is gamed, abused and weakened. You are not entitled to these at others cost.

I do not have a propaganda machine but may be interested in one at a fair price.

Aside from infrastructure....benefits, healthcare, daycare, vacations, infrastructure, college and training are provided by the individual for themselves since the beginning of time in the country, We have a social safety which is gamed, abused and weakened. You are not entitled to these at others cost.

I do not have a propaganda machine but may be interested in one at a fair price.
You live on another planet of b*******, super dupe. Every respected media in the world and 90% of the people think you are nuts. Get some fresh air, change the channel.

They don't have to pay for good jobs dumbass... Your sympathy for our ridiculously bloated Mega rich is touching. You do know they brainwash you 24/7, right, super duper?

There are good jobs if you have the value to offer in return.

I am not brainwashed. I believe in fair and equal taxation. You owe no greater percentage of your income than any other person.

You live on another planet of b*******, super dupe. Every respected media in the world and 90% of the people think you are nuts. Get some fresh air, change the channel.

It's kinda cute how you crave the approval of others.

God bless them

They certainly weren’t conservatives who they tarred and feathered

There are good jobs if you have the value to offer in return.

I am not brainwashed. I believe in fair and equal taxation. You owe no greater percentage of your income than any other person.
Every civilization that has had a flat tax has self-destructed through inequality and crap upward Mobility...

Forum List

Back