🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'America Was Never That Great’

They don't have to pay for good jobs dumbass... Your sympathy for our ridiculously bloated Mega rich is touching. You do know they brainwash you 24/7, right, super duper?

There are good jobs if you have the value to offer in return.

I am not brainwashed. I believe in fair and equal taxation. You owe no greater percentage of your income than any other person.
Every civilization that has had a flat tax has self-destructed through inequality and crap upward Mobility...
We used to have many free public universities and colleges before Reagan. Cut the taxes on the rich, equals cutting federal aid to States, equals highest state and local taxes and fees ever, which kills the non-rich.

You live on another planet of b*******, super dupe. Every respected media in the world and 90% of the people think you are nuts. Get some fresh air, change the channel.

Society owes you a vacation ?
Every other developed country has at least one month vacations after one year. We no longer have the greatest generation or unions to protect workers, so government has to do it. We also have 26% insanity due to stress of no healthcare daycare etc etc. And you idiot dupes blame the victims, who will turn out to be you pretty soon LOL...

They don't have to pay for good jobs dumbass... Your sympathy for our ridiculously bloated Mega rich is touching. You do know they brainwash you 24/7, right, super duper?

I am not brainwashed. I believe in fair and equal taxation. You owe no greater percentage of your income than any other person.
Every civilization that has had a flat tax has self-destructed through inequality and crap upward Mobility...
We used to have many free public universities and colleges before Reagan. Cut the taxes on the rich, equals cutting federal aid to States, equals highest state and local taxes and fees ever, which kills the non-rich.

There still are free colleges if you qualify:
25 Tuition Free Colleges

You live on another planet of b*******, super dupe. Every respected media in the world and 90% of the people think you are nuts. Get some fresh air, change the channel.

Society owes you a vacation ?
Every other developed country has at least one month vacations after one year. We no longer have the greatest generation or unions to protect workers, so government has to do it. We also have 26% insanity due to stress of no healthcare daycare etc etc. And you idiot dupes blame the victims, who will turn out to be you pretty soon LOL...
Well the military still offers one month vacations after one year. So when can we expect you to sign up?

25 Tuition Free Colleges
Did you by any chance notice in your link that cost of college has gone up 1000% in the last 30 years? Thanks GOP and idiot Dupes like you.

Thank Bill DeBlasio for the new Democrat motto. Democrats claim they are patriots who love America, but every now and then they tell the truth. Republicans will enjoy rubbing Dim noses in DeBlasio's faux pas.

Audience Awkwardly Reacts When Cuomo Slams Trump’s MAGA Slogan, Says America ‘Was Never That Great’

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) slammed President Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan on Wednesday, saying the country was "never that great" in the first place.

Speaking at an event for women and girls, Cuomo appeared to stun the crowd when he made the remark.

"We're not going to make America great again," Cuomo said. "It was never that great."

Some in the audience gasped and laughed in surprise.

Can you put a date on when America was its greatest?

25 Tuition Free Colleges
Actually, New York has free tuition now just started at public College colleges and universities, thanks to Mario Cuomo.

Forum List

Back