American education and culture

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
American schools are more segregated today then the 1960s. Whose fault is this? What can be done? I think this is an outrage! I think for America to survive there should be one culture that dominates America. And I think that culture should be civilized consumerist middle class culture. No room for ghetto or thug culture! The America I envision is a middle class suburban utopia with little to no violence.

Last edited:
The ghettos must be destroyed and the inhabitants resocialized into American consumerist middle class culture! America must not be like Europe! We must not allow the development of ethnic enclaves in America!

American schools are more segregated today then the 1960s. Whose fault is this? What can be done? I think this is an outrage! I think for America to survive there should be one culture that dominates America. And I think that culture should be civilized consumerist middle class culture. No room for ghetto or thug culture! The America I envision is a middle class suburban utopia with little to no violence.

Well, spree-killings...

Ghetto culture should be outlawed! The only cultures that should be allowed in America are the upper class and capitalist consumerist suburban middle class culture.

And how, exactly, do you plan to make a "culture" illegal? Tickets for being too ghetto? lol

Oh, and fuck you for think you get to decide that only "...upper class and capitalist consumerist suburban middle class culture" get to exist in the US. Trying to force more whitebread?

The ghettos must be destroyed and the inhabitants resocialized into American consumerist middle class culture! America must not be like Europe! We must not allow the development of ethnic enclaves in America!

Yeah, I'm sure you dream of a day when the entire nation follows orders, spends money on what they are told is important, and doesn't vary from the "norm".

But personally, I find that idea disgusting and bland.

Let's parse for a moment the above. Fact follows questions followed by outrage followed by a dictatorial assumption. Next comes solution which I'll rephrase: 'America should be corporatist nation in which minorities {white Black Brown] should be excluded.' I doubt this dipshit realizes he is describing the very 'culture' that exists today and is the source of discrimination, inequality and the breakdown of American society, especially since Reagan. The fool is obviously a unconscious racist or one who assumes their racist attitudes are rational. Dumb is all I can say.

"When did the future switch from being a promise to being a threat?" Chuck Palahniuk

While I find much that would be described as "ghetto culture" to be tasteless and distasteful and of no value, the mere suggestion of involving the evil of state power to ban it is even worse.

Ghettos are ugly and gross! I want Americans to live in nice housing.

That is fine. Who do you propose to have pay for all those nice houses? And who will maintain them so they stay nice?

And what if someone doesn't want a house, but prefers an apartment? Are they to be fined?

Let's parse for a moment the above. Fact follows questions followed by outrage followed by a dictatorial assumption. Next comes solution which I'll rephrase: 'America should be corporatist nation in which minorities {white Black Brown] should be excluded.' I doubt this dipshit realizes he is describing the very 'culture' that exists today and is the source of discrimination, inequality and the breakdown of American society, especially since Reagan. The fool is obviously a unconscious racist or one who assumes their racist attitudes are rational. Dumb is all I can say.

"When did the future switch from being a promise to being a threat?" Chuck Palahniuk

But I want minorities included and upper and middle classes.

Ghettos are ugly and gross! I want Americans to live in nice housing.

That is fine. Who do you propose to have pay for all those nice houses? And who will maintain them so they stay nice?

And what if someone doesn't want a house, but prefers an apartment? Are they to be fined?

It has to be a nice apartment. I can't stand seeing gross ghetto buildings. I want everything to look nice.

Forum List

Back