American Fascism And The Groomer Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

An interesting take on the fashionable right wing scare. The narrator has an irritaating voice but he nails all his points and explains how the fake scare is promoted and formed.

He nails full on fascists Like desantis and Tucker and links it back into fascist history. Hitler played the same game.

Im not saying that all the groomer fans are nazis. Some of them are just stupid.

Why is it always homos claiming they're not grooming kids when it's so obviously true?
Hell,they march down the streets chanting they're coming for our children fer fukes sake!!

Most lefties think the word "fascist" is something you shout when they are busted for dope. We recently experienced a bit of fascism courtesy of the Biden administration during the Covid epidemic and nobody wants that again. What most Americans want is to protect their kids from sexual predators and if that is deemed "fascism" by the woke left they are in deep shit.

Most lefties think the word "fascist" is something you shout when they are busted for dope. We recently experienced a bit of fascism courtesy of the Biden administration during the Covid epidemic and nobody wants that again. What most Americans want is to protect their kids from sexual predators and if that is deemed "fascism" by the woke left they are in dpedophilia?
Holy cow. You don’t know anything about fascism.

Why did you add to my quote? The pride paraders should be arrested for indecent exposure.

Fuck you, skank....They scream in the streets "WE'RE COMING FOR THE CHILDREN!", and you sit there and ask if anyone has seen "South Pacific".

You're as depraved as you are stupid.
They are yelling We're here. We're queer.. We are coming for your children and we worship Satan. " These are the stuff of horror movies. Only a complete imbecile would not believe them.

They are yelling We're here. We're queer.. We are coming for your children and we worship Satan. " These are the stuff of horror movies. Only a complete imbecile would not believe them.
I'm at the end of my rope with these retrogressive scum.

The perverts aren't even trying to hide it, yet sub-imbecilic human debris like that hag come along and try to run cover for it.

It's becoming hard to decide who is worse.

I'm at the end of my rope with these retrogressive scum.

The perverts aren't even trying to hide it, yet sub-imbecilic human debris like that hag come along and try to run cover for it.

It's becoming hard to decide who is worse.
So stay away from them. You don’t have to take your children to pride events.

No need to imagine anything, it's all in front of your eyes.

2ol7xDq.png

Is it just possible that they are so pissed off that they do that to wind up remedials like yourself ? Its very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back