🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

American greatness under threat: KFC dabbles in plant based chicken

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
American Greatness Under Threat: KFC Dabbles in Plant-Based 'Chicken'
One of President Donald J. Trump's favorite restaurants has surrendered to the liberal mob. KFC, the fast-food chain with an acronym that used to stand for "Kentucky Fried Chicken," has begun serving vegan fried "chicken" with the help of Beyond Meat, the controversial "food" corporation specializing in plant-based meat alternatives that envisions itself as "the future of protein."

20 yrs later the idiots who fall for it will tell us how they have cancers and fkd up kids lol.. genetic screw up etc.... just like Ora gel it was so fine for you rememberrrrrrr lol

If a plant based food product from a fast food joint can threaten our greatness than perhaps it's time to just thrown in the towel.

One of President Donald J. Trump's favorite restaurants has surrendered to the liberal mob. KFC, the fast-food chain with an acronym that used to stand for "Kentucky Fried Chicken," has begun serving vegan fried "chicken" with the help of Beyond Meat, the controversial "food" corporation specializing in plant-based meat alternatives that envisions itself as "the future of protein."

20 yrs later the idiots who fall for it will tell us how they have cancers and fkd up kids lol.. genetic screw up etc.... just like Ora gel it was so fine for you rememberrrrrrr lol
Yeah! We should stick to foods we know are bad for us.

Yeah! We should stick to foods we know are bad for us.
Look what the AIDS diet did for people. Sheeesh!

Wait! I thought beef, pork, chicken, etc was already plant-based. Don't all those critters consume plants? Viola! Plant-based meat. Anything else is a vegetable dish that begs for a big serving of MEAT next to it on the plate.
I actually had 2 Impossible burgers, one at Burger King, and they were really good. Way more meat taste & feel than anything I've had before. The future is here.

Wait! I thought beef, pork, chicken, etc was already plant-based. Don't all those critters consume plants? Viola! Plant-based meat. Anything else is a vegetable dish that begs for a big serving of MEAT next to it on the plate.
I actually had 2 Impossible burgers, one at Burger King, and they were really good. Way more meat taste & feel than anything I've had before. The future is here.
More meat taste? And ground shit has the texture of ground shit. Fake meat-like products are just another way to lie and tell yourselves what good people you are for not eating meat, just like any "milk" that comes from anything other than a mammal's breast or udder. But lots of people nowadays seem to exist on lies and fantasy.

More meat taste? And ground shit has the texture of ground shit. Fake meat-like products are just another way to lie and tell yourselves what good people you are for not eating meat, just like any "milk" that comes from anything other than a mammal's breast or udder. But lots of people nowadays seem to exist on lies and fantasy.
If it tastes like a burger and is healthier than a burger and is better for the environment, I don't see the problem.

HELL FUCKING, NO!!!!!

I will never, under any circumstances, eat a meat replacement product. No Impossible Whoppers. No plants based Chicken replacements. They nicmggt be the one way to get me to stop eating fast food from restaurants and start making it myself at home.

HELL FUCKING, NO!!!!!

I will never, under any circumstances, eat a meat replacement product. No Impossible Whoppers. No plants based Chicken replacements. They nicmggt be the one way to get me to stop eating fast food from restaurants and start making it myself at home.
Why? Does a meat replacement product have a political agenda? I guess plants are left-wing and meat is right-wing.

Why? Does a meat replacement product have a political agenda? I guess plants are left-wing and meat is right-wing.

First off, unless it’s clearly labeled, it’s FRAUD. If you give me something you call a hamburger and it has anything other than 100% BEEF in it, you’re lying.,The same goes for any other pseudo-meat.

I am very much a carnivore. I eat very little food thst doesn’t come from animals. Meat, eggs, dairy. There’s very little vegetable (outside of grains) in my diet and I like it that way.

I will not replace meat with veggies, regardless of the taste. Thankfully I have the contacts to ensure a steady supply of real meat, even if it were to be outlawed.

If it tastes like a burger and is healthier than a burger and is better for the environment, I don't see the problem.
How is it healthier for the environment?

When burgers come from plants, 100% of the farmed acreage is directly used. If those plants are used to feed a mammal which are then turned into burgers, 10 times the acreage is required for that same burger.

Have any of you ever read th label on those fake meat products?

That shit is just as processed as a Twinkie

You mean so that people who don’t eat meat would have an option when they go to KFC?

You mean so that people who don’t eat meat would have an option when they go to KFC?

Anyone so concerned about their health that they are vegetarians or vegans wouldn't eat fake meat because it is highly processed and 100% unnatural.

I wouldn't eat that shit if you paid me

Anyone so concerned about their health that they are vegetarians or vegans wouldn't eat fake meat because it is highly processed and 100% unnatural.

I wouldn't eat that shit if you paid me

I wouldn’t go vegan if you paid me
But go out to eat with kids and family ....you got to eat something

When burgers come from plants, 100% of the farmed acreage is directly used. If those plants are used to feed a mammal which are then turned into burgers, 10 times the acreage is required for that same burger.
As the demand for fake meat increases, so does the acreage under cultivation. So, you propose further destruction of the environment, and the subsequent damage to other species that rely on that habitat, in order to feel better about your culinary choices. How do you justify wholesale destruction of another creature's livelihood just so you can claim the "higher" moral ground? Besides, if you want to eat vegetables, why not just eat the damned things. Why all the fakery.

Forum List

Back