American Jews are disappearing

2/3 are intermarrying and are raising their kids as Christians . The Jews who do marry have few kids .
Only the funny creepy ones in Brooklyn are mass producing

I have noticed this , myself , as I am seeing many fake looking Jews ( who are clearly the results of mixed marriages ) .
Only NYC has Jews marrying Jews

Some posters will be happy with this I am sure

It is interesting that intermarriage reduces diversity as small groups, are absorbed and cultures lost.

I have had similar discussions with Indians, who's tribes were losing all the purebloods.

The things is, because there is no such thing as Jewish DNA, there really is nothing to dilute. A Jew is a Jew if he's born to a Jewish Mother, regardless of the faith of the father. Reform Judaism accept either the father or mother being Jewish as a qualification.

Although Americans and Europeans are most familiar with Ashkenazi Jews, being the most ubiquitous in those places, there are many other Jews who are genetically distinct from the Ashkenazi.

When Jews talk about the the problems with intermarriage, they aren't speaking about bloodlines or DNA. They are referring to the tendency (unfortunate) that Jewish children in a mixed marriage do not typically get a Jewish education. Without any basic Jewish educations, it is difficult to interact with the Jewish Community as a whole.

Yes. And if that continues, your world will end, your families will not consider themselves descended from you, but from their other ancestors. You will be forgotten.

IMO, that makes the world less interesting. Less "diverse".

And it is not just you, but just many groups.

2/3 are intermarrying and are raising their kids as Christians . The Jews who do marry have few kids .

I have noticed this , myself , as I am seeing many fake looking Jews ( who are clearly the results of mixed marriages ) .

It is interesting that intermarriage reduces diversity as small groups, are absorbed and cultures lost.

I have had similar discussions with Indians, who's tribes were losing all the purebloods.

The things is, because there is no such thing as Jewish DNA, there really is nothing to dilute. A Jew is a Jew if he's born to a Jewish Mother, regardless of the faith of the father. Reform Judaism accept either the father or mother being Jewish as a qualification.

Although Americans and Europeans are most familiar with Ashkenazi Jews, being the most ubiquitous in those places, there are many other Jews who are genetically distinct from the Ashkenazi.

When Jews talk about the the problems with intermarriage, they aren't speaking about bloodlines or DNA. They are referring to the tendency (unfortunate) that Jewish children in a mixed marriage do not typically get a Jewish education. Without any basic Jewish educations, it is difficult to interact with the Jewish Community as a whole.

The people at the DNA analysis lab think that there is "Jewish DNA". As I pointed out above, I have 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish DNA.

The people at the DNA analysis lab think that there is "Jewish DNA". As I pointed out above, I have 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish DNA.

That is DNA you share with Jews living in Western and Eastern Europe. It has nothing to do with being Jewish, it is simply genealogical connection.

The concept that you can be half, or quarter, or even .5% Jewish has nothing to do with Jewish Law or Jewish custom. In fact, it was something the Nazis came out with the figure out who would, or would not, be sent to the death camps.

109130bd-4617-43ad-a556-d2955f1a4aa3.jpg

Because of this, people who had never uttered a Jewish prayer or never once participated in the Jewish Community were sent to their deaths as if they were actual Jews.

Yes. And if that continues, your world will end, your families will not consider themselves descended from you, but from their other ancestors. You will be forgotten.

My wife and I raised our daughter as a Jew and she remains active today. Jews have a deep cultural connection to our forebears. However, it is also a biblical injunction to give honor to your mother and your father.

My very good Jewish friends have six childten. They lived in an all Jewish neighborhood in Los Angeles with Grandma and Grandpa. A family of ten. Los Angeles is getting more and more dangerous. The schools and synagogues have armed guards. The old grandmother was attacked randomly and beaten. The entire family is moving to Israel. So yes there is definitely fewer Jews.

The schools and synagogues have armed guards.

There's a reason for that. There have been several dozen major knife or gun attacks on synagogues and Jewish community centers in America and Europe in the past decade. 18 successful attacks in the US alone.

"American Jews are disappearing"

( אברא כדברא )Abracadabra, Mo fo's...

Magic-Show-for-Birthday-Parties-Melbourne.jpg

They won’t ever die out in NYC but those are my least favorite communities
Oh well ..things die and things are born

My very good Jewish friends have six childten. They lived in an all Jewish neighborhood in Los Angeles with Grandma and Grandpa. A family of ten. Los Angeles is getting more and more dangerous. The schools and synagogues have armed guards. The old grandmother was attacked randomly and beaten. The entire family is moving to Israel. So yes there is definitely fewer Jews.
LA is very dangerous unless you’re in a gated community

My wife and I raised our daughter as a Jew and she remains active today. Jews have a deep cultural connection to our forebears. However, it is also a biblical injunction to give honor to your mother and your father.

Two people one generation, becoming One person the next?

Sooner or later, and in most cases sooner, there will be no one around with that deep connection to your forebears or who believe in that Biblical injunction.

Luckily you are a previously disadvantaged minority, so it is not taboo for you to discuss it. Or to try to come up with ways to slow the process.

I wish you luck.

Threads like this are usually started by closet "race traitor!" idiots. They think that they are cleverly and covertly promoting their agenda.

Can Fncceo stop partaking in my posts
I have him on iggy and he won’t go away

Threads like this are usually started by closet "race traitor!" idiots. They think that they are cleverly and covertly promoting their agenda.

Your implying that Qusare has intermarried and feels bad about it?
I don’t think there is any danger of that. It’s hard to imagine any sort of human willingly marrying that screwball.

Casimir the Great- he was also the Lincoln of Poland- freeing our slaves in 1347. Tremendous leader, he really lived up to his status as "The Great
Freed your slaves in 1347? Either you dont consider serfdom as slavery or you must have missed something.

Casimir the Great- he was also the Lincoln of Poland- freeing our slaves in 1347. Tremendous leader, he really lived up to his status as "The Great
Freed your slaves in 1347? Either you dont consider serfdom as slavery or you must have missed something.

Slavery and serfdom aren't the same. Slavery was ended in 1347, serfdom not until the 1860's in Poland

Slavery and serfdom aren't the same. Slavery was ended in 1347, serfdom not until the 1860's in Poland
And what are the main differences between them?

Serfs couldn't be sold, they were attached to the land not to an individual.

Serfs couldn't be sold, they were attached to the land not to an individual.
Okay, maybe. I dont know what was in Poland before its partitions. In the Russian empire, iirc, a serf could be sold by the owner or changed for something.

Anyway, the cruelty in serfdom wasn't lesser than the one in slavery.

Forum List

Back