Americans are the meanest people on the planet!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjUbz4SMbjg]Atheists march in the Annville Memorial Day Parade 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I am religious but I was taught to be respectful and civil when I was around people with different views. I am disgusted by the American population. What do you think should be done to end public incivility? I don't like it when people are mean to other people. I did not like what those rude people shouted at that group of veterans. I think we should have morality police patrolling our neighborhoods enforcing civility laws.

Really. Um. Ok.

Is that brush getting heavy that you are toting around?

Americans are the meanest people on the planet. Really? I didn't watch the entire video, got bored, but I must have missed it...did someone get stoned to death while a crowd of people watched?

After all, if Americans are the meanest people on the planet, they must do things like that, right?

Americans are the meanest people on the planet. Really? I didn't watch the entire video, got bored, but I must have missed it...did someone get stoned to death while a crowd of people watched?

After all, if Americans are the meanest people on the planet, they must do things like that, right?
We don't do that.

We make up bullshit reasons to attack sovereign nations just so we could bomb them back to the stone age.

1) Atheists routinely call Christians "kooks." Thanks to the video the table has now turned.

2) Too bad that the Atheists had to steal the spotlight from veterans who should have been the focus of honor.

3) I didn't see anyone being "mean." What I did see is a bunch of Atheists ruining the spirit of the celebration by pushing their religious views (yes ... atheism IS a religion). "Mean" would have been me socking that old ass in the nose.

Forum List

Back