Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

Simply outrageous. There are no words to describe how utterly fucked up this is.
One child hospitalized as a result and one ran away.

There is another side to this story, and it isn't the side that you are propagandizing.
I would like to hear it from the other side directly and not from your slanted version. Typical Fox News--anything to be contrarian.

So, just to be clear...if Fox News reports it, it is not worthy of consideration.
Lets see how that pans out

Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

Simply outrageous. There are no words to describe how utterly fucked up this is.

Yup, 1620 thru the 1700's in colonial America. Untold numbers of "native" Americans forced out of their homes, as the "illegal" aliens took their land. It happened again in the 1800's.

There is another side to this story, and it isn't the side that you are propagandizing.
I would like to hear it from the other side directly and not from your slanted version. Typical Fox News--anything to be contrarian.

The "other side" of the story is fucking irrelevant. Americans being put out of their homes so that illegals can have a bed is outrageous, period.
There is no reasoning or "other side" that makes this ok under any circumstances

But....but....what about the children?

Since when do you give a rats ass about the children?

The "other side" of the story is fucking irrelevant. Americans being put out of their homes so that illegals can have a bed is outrageous, period.
There is no reasoning or "other side" that makes this ok under any circumstances

But....but....what about the children?

Since when do you give a rats ass about the children?

is that really the best you have?
What are you?...Like 6 years old?
Is that how you debate?

Everything the stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... which is by design obviously. Little girls drowning in the river, children being thrown over the wall, kids in cages made great again, Joe-vid19 and lice infestation at the border..... wow, sometimes we forget how awesome that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard is.
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.
What exact damage did Trump do? I want you to list everyone of them or shut the hell up.
Let's not get into this again. Lots of exact damage that I and many others have listed ad nausea. The election damage is more than enough, for starters so shut the hell up.
Lol, you're the ones that cheated and you're an idiot and have nothing. Biden has raised energy prices. Jobless rates are going up. The border crisis is out of control. Soon prices of goods will be going up. He is fixing to raise our taxes higher since 1993. He is making enemies out of our allies. So you shut the hell up.

The other side is very relevant because we don't know what was going on in that house, yes? Since when do Trump fanatics give a rats ass about foster children?
All os a sudden you are concerned?

When are you giving your residence up for some of those poor kids sitting in Joe’s cages at the border?

Never?

Again, why are they being evicted? Let's hear the other side before accepting
the tainted view of Fox News, yes? Were you willing to give up your residence for
some of those poor kids sitting in President Chaos's cages at the border who were separated from their parents? All of a sudden, you Trump fanatics have compassion for those "poor" kids? Who are you kidding?

You sure do like to run on "assumptions"

There is no other evidence to suggest anything other than the story as it is being reported is the situation.

Deal with the facts we have not the facts you want.

Ok. It took me a minute but this is a Renton property. Renton provides the home and he and his wife lived there and did the fostering. Therapeutic foster care. I had to go looking for more details.

Yep, they truly fucking suck.

Yup, 1620 thru the 1700's in colonial America. Untold numbers of "native" Americans forced out of their homes, as the "illegal" aliens took their land. It happened again in the 1800's.
You jackasses are just incapable of honest debate. Just because native Americans got fucked over it is not an excuse for you to dishonestly look away as it happens to America's most vulnerable population.

Your attitude is the epitome of "TOXICITY"

Ok. It took me a minute but this is a Renton property. Renton provides the home and he and his wife lived there and did the fostering. Therapeutic foster care. I had to go looking for more details.

Yep, they truly fucking suck.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

The other side is very relevant because we don't know what was going on in that house, yes? Since when do Trump fanatics give a rats ass about foster children?

When are you giving your residence up for some of those poor kids sitting in Joe’s cages at the border?

Never?

the tainted view of Fox News, yes? Were you willing to give up your residence for
some of those poor kids sitting in President Chaos's cages at the border who were separated from their parents? All of a sudden, you Trump fanatics have compassion for those "poor" kids? Who are you kidding?

No, I wouldn’t give up my residence.

See, I’m not a hypocrite.

Never?

No, I wouldn’t give up my residence.

See, I’m not a hypocrite.

You would have to. There are agencies out there that have homes on property. A couple moves into the homes and parents the foster children. It's a fantastic idea because it brings consistency and stability. So, yes he lost his home BUT he was essentially a house parent and they can do it. The horrific part is that these kids are once again faced with where the hell are they going to go, starting over, grieving over foster parents, loss of community support............stability. That shit pisses me off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back