Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

American's have been kicked out of their jobs for decades.
Your support of this outrageous tactic is duly noted.

I generally support the workers.
I was talking about you supporting kicking Americans out of their home for illegals, Stupid.

Workers have to have somewhere to live.

They're not workers, they're illegal children.

Stop the BS

I was talking about you supporting kicking Americans out of their home for illegals, Stupid.

Stop the BS

It's all about business wanting the illegal labor.

Stop the BS

The thread is about American children being forced out to accommodate illegals

You're, as usual, spinning like a top

Stop the BS
but...they are old enough to do jobs lazy Americans wont do.....like cleaning toilets.
As the left tells us......Lazy Americans will not clean toilets but colored people or black people or people of color will or whatever the fuck is the term of the day is, will

Did you notice that the foster parent was an immigrant? The state pays for every child in foster care. Immigrants use it as an industry. If it isn't the primary source of income it's the side job. How was it that this family was in a position to be evicted? They were living in state supplied housing. These leeches were simply replaced by other leeches.

Everything the stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... which is by design obviously. Little girls drowning in the river, children being thrown over the wall, kids in cages made great again, Joe-vid19 and lice infestation at the border..... wow, sometimes we forget how awesome that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard is.
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.
What exact damage did Trump do? I want you to list everyone of them or shut the hell up.
Let's not get into this again. Lots of exact damage that I and many others have listed ad nausea. The election damage is more than enough, for starters so shut the hell up.
Lol, you're the ones that cheated and you're an idiot and have nothing. Biden has raised energy prices. Jobless rates are going up. The border crisis is out of control. Soon prices of goods will be going up. He is fixing to raise our taxes higher since 1993. He is making enemies out of our allies. So you shut the hell up.
Biden has not raised energy prices, jobless rates are the result of recession.
Unemployment Rates During the COVID-19 Pandemic: In Brief
https://fas.org › sgp › crs › misc

Jan 12, 2021 — U.S. Unemployment Rate: Historical Trends. Prior recessions typically developed with gradually increasing economic distress. The current.

The border crisis is not out of control any more than in the reign of President Chaos. Your taxes ain't going anywhere unless you make $400,000.
Our allies became our friends again when Biden took office and are relieved that President Chaos is out.
Of course, prices of goods are going up due to tariffs. Duh
Dipshit Biden is talking about raising taxes by 3 trillion. The entire world's money is about 6 trillion. Your taxes are going up. All politicians lie, not just Republicans. One of the detention centers is over 700% over capacity, we have a crisis and Biden owns it 100%. Unemployment was going down before Biden took over. Also energy prices are up, gas about 50 cents a gallon. Gonna be a long four years of you lying for Biden.

and?

If you want them to work they have to have a place to live.

We want them out of our country. What part of the wore ILLEGAL do you not get you dumb ass. They shouldn't be here at all. They need to be bused back to the border and kicked back into Mexico.

What a moron you are.
simply towing the right wing line is not any better. right wingers are like false Christians who don't care about the Poor.

Everything the stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... which is by design obviously. Little girls drowning in the river, children being thrown over the wall, kids in cages made great again, Joe-vid19 and lice infestation at the border..... wow, sometimes we forget how awesome that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard is.
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.
What exact damage did Trump do? I want you to list everyone of them or shut the hell up.
Let's not get into this again. Lots of exact damage that I and many others have listed ad nausea. The election damage is more than enough, for starters so shut the hell up.
Lol, you're the ones that cheated and you're an idiot and have nothing. Biden has raised energy prices. Jobless rates are going up. The border crisis is out of control. Soon prices of goods will be going up. He is fixing to raise our taxes higher since 1993. He is making enemies out of our allies. So you shut the hell up.

Jan 12, 2021 — U.S. Unemployment Rate: Historical Trends. Prior recessions typically developed with gradually increasing economic distress. The current.

The border crisis is not out of control any more than in the reign of President Chaos. Your taxes ain't going anywhere unless you make $400,000.
Our allies became our friends again when Biden took office and are relieved that President Chaos is out.
Dipshit Biden is talking about raising taxes by 3 trillion. The entire world's money is about 6 trillion. Your taxes are going up. All politicians lie, not just Republicans. One of the detention centers is over 700% over capacity, we have a crisis and Biden owns it 100%. Unemployment was going down before Biden took over. Also energy prices are up, gas about 50 cents a gallon. Gonna be a long four years of you lying for Biden.
funny, the demofks complained that the tariffs under trump were going to cause the price of material to go up, and don't think that is the case when doing the exact same thing with taxes. And btw, tariffs are like a tax. can't make up the insanity that is a demofk.

It has more to do with the agency. But, ya, another game of the Dems not thinking shit through. Again.

Shit. I'm trying to make a marinade here and now I'm back to reason 456 why I hate people.
my beef is with politicians. fk them, all of them, I care what party. so take one kid and place them in a home and displace the other, checkers. so actually, they don't care about a kid unless it is an illegal kid.
What's worse is that this was a therapeutic foster home which means that it comes with a therapist. Those kids have significant behavioral problems that regular foster parents can't handle. They get paid more because they are putting up with more. So, it's not checkers because there is no place to move to. It's more like..............52 card pick up.
Social services should have made arrangements for them.

funny, the demofks complained that the tariffs under trump were going to cause the price of material to go up, and don't think that is the case when doing the exact same thing with taxes. And btw, tariffs are like a tax. can't make up the insanity that is a demofk.
A trade war just invites retaliation.

Stop the BS

Hopefully gay couples will adopt them.

Stop the BS
but...they are old enough to do jobs lazy Americans wont do.....like cleaning toilets.
As the left tells us......Lazy Americans will not clean toilets but colored people or black people or people of color will or whatever the fuck is the term of the day is, will

No, business tells you that. Both parties does whatever business wants.

and?

if we want the FOREIGNERS to work?? is that what you mean?
How else are you gonna get the kids out of cages?

Send their ass home to their parents.

Their parents are likely here working somewhere.

and?

We want them out of our country. What part of the wore ILLEGAL do you not get you dumb ass. They shouldn't be here at all. They need to be bused back to the border and kicked back into Mexico.

What a moron you are.
simply towing the right wing line is not any better. right wingers are like false Christians who don't care about the Poor.
..it's got nothing to do with religion/etc- but plain COMMON SENSE and $$$$
....and----HAHAHAH btw--I'm NOT a christian --so that tears your post to hell

Stop the BS

Hopefully gay couples will adopt them.
So I guess gay couples have an edge on heterosexual couples?

Forum List

Back