Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

American's have been kicked out of their jobs for decades.
and?

If you want them to work they have to have a place to live.

We want them out of our country. What part of the wore ILLEGAL do you not get you dumb ass. They shouldn't be here at all. They need to be bused back to the border and kicked back into Mexico.

What a moron you are.

The part I don't get is the fact that you don't insist anyone address those already here working illegally.

Thats why you call me names as opposed to actually do.something.

I address it all the time. They are here illegally and should be booted out of our country. Anyone hiring them should face the law.

Everything the stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... which is by design obviously. Little girls drowning in the river, children being thrown over the wall, kids in cages made great again, Joe-vid19 and lice infestation at the border..... wow, sometimes we forget how awesome that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard is.
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.
What exact damage did Trump do? I want you to list everyone of them or shut the hell up.
Let's not get into this again. Lots of exact damage that I and many others have listed ad nausea. The election damage is more than enough, for starters so shut the hell up.
Lol, you're the ones that cheated and you're an idiot and have nothing. Biden has raised energy prices. Jobless rates are going up. The border crisis is out of control. Soon prices of goods will be going up. He is fixing to raise our taxes higher since 1993. He is making enemies out of our allies. So you shut the hell up.
Biden has not raised energy prices, jobless rates are the result of recession.
Unemployment Rates During the COVID-19 Pandemic: In Brief
https://fas.org › sgp › crs › misc

Jan 12, 2021 — U.S. Unemployment Rate: Historical Trends. Prior recessions typically developed with gradually increasing economic distress. The current.

The border crisis is not out of control any more than in the reign of President Chaos. Your taxes ain't going anywhere unless you make $400,000.
Our allies became our friends again when Biden took office and are relieved that President Chaos is out.
Of course, prices of goods are going up due to tariffs. Duh
Dipshit Biden is talking about raising taxes by 3 trillion. The entire world's money is about 6 trillion. Your taxes are going up. All politicians lie, not just Republicans. One of the detention centers is over 700% over capacity, we have a crisis and Biden owns it 100%. Unemployment was going down before Biden took over. Also energy prices are up, gas about 50 cents a gallon. Gonna be a long four years of you lying for Biden.
funny, the demofks complained that the tariffs under trump were going to cause the price of material to go up, and don't think that is the case when doing the exact same thing with taxes. And btw, tariffs are like a tax. can't make up the insanity that is a demofk.
danielpalos what is it you disagree with?

Your support of this outrageous tactic is duly noted.

I generally support the workers.
I was talking about you supporting kicking Americans out of their home for illegals, Stupid.

Workers have to have somewhere to live.

They're not workers, they're illegal children.

Stop the BS

It's all about business wanting the illegal labor.

The thread is about American children being forced out to accommodate illegals

You're, as usual, spinning like a top

Hopefully gay couples will adopt them.
So I guess gay couples have an edge on heterosexual couples?
mental issues are a demofk. Demofks believe a gay man is a better woman than a woman. it's really quite simple.

and?

if we want the FOREIGNERS to work?? is that what you mean?
How else are you gonna get the kids out of cages?

Send their ass home to their parents.

Their parents are likely here working somewhere.

If that was the case they wouldn't need foster care, would they?

and?

We want them out of our country. What part of the wore ILLEGAL do you not get you dumb ass. They shouldn't be here at all. They need to be bused back to the border and kicked back into Mexico.

What a moron you are.
simply towing the right wing line is not any better. right wingers are like false Christians who don't care about the Poor.
..it's got nothing to do with religion/etc- but plain COMMON SENSE and $$$$
....and----HAHAHAH btw--I'm NOT a christian --so that tears your post to hell

and?

What a moron you are.

The part I don't get is the fact that you don't insist anyone address those already here working illegally.

I address it all the time. They are here illegally and should be booted out of our country. Anyone hiring them should face the law.
Capitalists can usually afford justice. Show us the express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration to be legal to in our federal Constitution. Don't simply make up right wing fantasy with your typical right wing bigotry.

Everything the stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... which is by design obviously. Little girls drowning in the river, children being thrown over the wall, kids in cages made great again, Joe-vid19 and lice infestation at the border..... wow, sometimes we forget how awesome that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard is.
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.
What exact damage did Trump do? I want you to list everyone of them or shut the hell up.
Let's not get into this again. Lots of exact damage that I and many others have listed ad nausea. The election damage is more than enough, for starters so shut the hell up.
Lol, you're the ones that cheated and you're an idiot and have nothing. Biden has raised energy prices. Jobless rates are going up. The border crisis is out of control. Soon prices of goods will be going up. He is fixing to raise our taxes higher since 1993. He is making enemies out of our allies. So you shut the hell up.
Biden has not raised energy prices, jobless rates are the result of recession.
Unemployment Rates During the COVID-19 Pandemic: In Brief
https://fas.org › sgp › crs › misc

Jan 12, 2021 — U.S. Unemployment Rate: Historical Trends. Prior recessions typically developed with gradually increasing economic distress. The current.

The border crisis is not out of control any more than in the reign of President Chaos. Your taxes ain't going anywhere unless you make $400,000.
Our allies became our friends again when Biden took office and are relieved that President Chaos is out.
Of course, prices of goods are going up due to tariffs. Duh
Dipshit Biden is talking about raising taxes by 3 trillion. The entire world's money is about 6 trillion. Your taxes are going up. All politicians lie, not just Republicans. One of the detention centers is over 700% over capacity, we have a crisis and Biden owns it 100%. Unemployment was going down before Biden took over. Also energy prices are up, gas about 50 cents a gallon. Gonna be a long four years of you lying for Biden.
funny, the demofks complained that the tariffs under trump were going to cause the price of material to go up, and don't think that is the case when doing the exact same thing with taxes. And btw, tariffs are like a tax. can't make up the insanity that is a demofk.
danielpalos what is it you disagree with?
A trade war was worse.

I was talking about you supporting kicking Americans out of their home for illegals, Stupid.

They're not workers, they're illegal children.

Stop the BS

It's all about business wanting the illegal labor.

The thread is about American children being forced out to accommodate illegals

You're, as usual, spinning like a top

Hopefully gay couples will adopt them.
So I guess gay couples have an edge on heterosexual couples?

If they are in Foster care they are either trying to get placed back with the parents or there is no heterosexual couple to adopt them.

and?

What a moron you are.

But they don't so your solution is not a solution.

and?

What a moron you are.

But they don't so your solution is not a solution.

Its the only solution. Guess the word Illegals means nothing to you. What a dumbass you are.

and?

if we want the FOREIGNERS to work?? is that what you mean?
How else are you gonna get the kids out of cages?

Send their ass home to their parents.

Their parents are likely here working somewhere.

If that was the case they wouldn't need foster care, would they?

All part of the process to get them back with their parents.

that's simple round them up and ship them home.

Like Trump said he was going to do and did nothing?

That's a lie.

We are talking those here.

Trump threatens to deport ‘millions’ of undocumented immigrants

He did nothing. Empty threats and his supporters ate it up.

Send them back to their country to live, Stupid.

LOL. That's never going to happen. You know this. Why do you continue with worthless statements?

He did nothing. Empty threats and his supporters ate it up.
When trump said that lefties like you had a cow

dozens of pro illegal alien groups lobbied congress

states like california and deep blue cities declared themselves sanctuary zones and the ACLU hired more lawyers

it tales time to overcome such opposition and unfortunately trump didnt get that time

Forum List

Back