Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

American's have been kicked out of their jobs for decades.
and?

If you want them to work they have to have a place to live.
if we want the FOREIGNERS to work?? is that what you mean?
How else are you gonna get the kids out of cages?
???
what?
A sweet house in Washington is better than an underpass in El Paso. Who cares if some foster kids are kicked to the curb?
ahh, the sweet sensitive liberal...what a species

Everything the stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... which is by design obviously. Little girls drowning in the river, children being thrown over the wall, kids in cages made great again, Joe-vid19 and lice infestation at the border..... wow, sometimes we forget how awesome that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard is.
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.
quick get old Joe a fresh depends and where in hell is his walker, he is gonna board a plane

Simply outrageous. There are no words to describe how utterly fucked up this is.
One child hospitalized as a result and one ran away.

There is another side to this story, and it isn't the side that you are propagandizing.
I would like to hear it from the other side directly and not from your slanted version. Typical Fox News--anything to be contrarian.

if libs hate fox so much...why dont they explain who is forcing them to watch it....and if they dont watch, what in hell are they complaining about

They are coming to reunite with their families already working here.
Nonsense

the parent are tossing them across the border and hoping the adults can follow them later

they dont belong in America under any circumstances

Nor do the millions working here but they get to stay.
poor government security right?

A government that refuses to enforce employment laws.
agreed, why is that? Money?

American's have been kicked out of their jobs for decades.
and?

If you want them to work they have to have a place to live.
if we want the FOREIGNERS to work?? is that what you mean?

You are fully aware of what I mean.

Actually, no, it's not clear what your implication is
dude, hilarious, I asked him What and only the word what on that same post and he disagreed. WTF, the dude is insane.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
It's irrelevant what others said. What's relevant is that Trump did nothing.
The opposition did more than talk

they hauled trump before lib pro illegal alien judges and blocked most of his efforts

as I keep pointing out these 6 year old children should be returned to mexico the same day they get here

They could not stop him from enforcing employment laws. All you do is make excuses.
Your obsession with Trump is comical.

He did more to secure the border than any President in history.

Veggie Joe eliminated our Southern border.

they hauled trump before lib pro illegal alien judges and blocked most of his efforts

as I keep pointing out these 6 year old children should be returned to mexico the same day they get here

They could not stop him from enforcing employment laws. All you do is make excuses.

What's particularly moronic about pknopp is how every Democrat solves the wrong problem.

We're fine with non-criminal Mexicans who want to come here to work. What we don't want are the criminals, the drugs and the ones who go on welfare.

What is pknopp's solution! Stop the ones ... who want jobs! Then do nothing about the rest.

A wall at the border and better security solves those problems. Then we can start letting in the ones who just want jobs. pknopp knows that, she's just lying that her goal isn't to let the low life in. Low life vote Democrat ...

Nonsense

the parent are tossing them across the border and hoping the adults can follow them later

A government that refuses to enforce employment laws.
agreed, why is that? Money?

Yes. Greed and the mistaken belief you have to out raise the other side to win.

What's particularly moronic about pknopp is how every Democrat solves the wrong problem.

We're fine with non-criminal Mexicans who want to come here to work. What we don't want are the criminals, the drugs and the ones who go on welfare.

What is pknopp's solution! Stop the ones ... who want jobs! Then do nothing about the rest.

A wall at the border and better security solves those problems. Then we can start letting in the ones who just want jobs. pknopp knows that, she's just lying that her goal isn't to let the low life in. Low life vote Democrat ...

You can't argue my position so you have to create a position for me to argue against.

We are discussing the millions already here and why they come.

Nonsense

Gotcha. And so to solve that, you're trying to get as many Democrat voters in so you can to out raise the other half to win ...

You can't argue my position so you have to create a position for me to argue against.

What you said could be taken as to mean multiple things. Of course given that since it's you the most Democrat one is the one you meant. But logically, you are a terrible writer

Forum List

Back