Americans feel 48 is the ideal age for a presidential candidate

48 was the average. The study suggests Americans want a younger President.

Democrats want a rock star. Those of sound mind want a wise man with balls of steel.

Trump is the quintessential millennial rock star. He's a reality show host, and long time professional self-promoter.

He is no more self-promoter than any politician. Some are simply more successful than others.

Of course he is. Self-promotion encompassed his entire life decades before he even considered running for President. Name another candidate whose name was plastered in gold on buildings around the world before they ever ran for office.

Democrats want a rock star. Those of sound mind want a wise man with balls of steel.

Trump is the quintessential millennial rock star. He's a reality show host, and long time professional self-promoter.

He is no more self-promoter than any politician. Some are simply more successful than others.

Of course he is. Self-promotion encompassed his entire life decades before he even considered running for President. Name another candidate whose name was plastered in gold on buildings around the world before they ever ran for office.

As I said, some are more successful than others.

I would be all smiles if a country star had the job and if a wise man with balls of steel is who's needed for the position, my only two words are Trace Adkins. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of the man who has been through pretty much everything already)

I instantly suspect the mental competence of anyone who runs for public office.

Regardless of their age.

Forum List

Back