Americans hate Donald Trump

Hating Trump is the right thing to do.
Most simple-minded post I've ever read.
Also, people like Trump but we're coerced to stay quiet about it. All the tech devices we're forced to use actively censor support for Trump so we have to keep it on the down-low. It's all good though, fuck being a political hack. Embrace more fruitful activities

Most simple-minded post I've ever read.
Also, people like Trump but we're coerced to stay quiet about it. All the tech devices we're forced to use actively censor support for Trump so we have to keep it on the down-low. It's all good though, fuck being a political hack. Embrace more fruitful activities
You have homoerotic fantasies about Trump

You have homoerotic fantasies about Trump
Must be his sex appeal.

1689549277866.png

Trump has been agitating his followers to commit criminal unrest.

Oh. You mean like Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Maxine Waters.

Tell ya what - get back to me when the charges are filed on these four, then we'll talk.

They have been smart enough not to do it... yet.

But the idiot Dems seem to have listened to the above four.

You'll let me know when the investigation starts, won't you?

Americans hate Donald Trump​

Germans too, but the word is not "hate" - it is "dislike". For to hate someone you need to know him personally. For to dislike someone you have only to listen what someone is saying.

Of course the demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies hate Trump.
They were TAUGHT to loathe this country as founded.
They were TAUGHT to hate THEMSELVES!
Generation after generation have been brainwashed by the Marxist ASSHOLES that infiltrated our edu, media, and governance all throughout the 20th century.

Fuck YOU, Casioholic! Go play chopsticks for you Chi-com masters!

Forum List

Back