Americans head to the war zone

Yeah God forbid that we expect the other NATO countries to pay their fair share. We should allow them to spend money on their green projects and social programs and expect us to protect them. Democrats are brain dead.
Nope. Rump did a good thing by forcing the issue. One of the few useful things about his foreign policy. Old Joe is keeping them to that new tack.

But he also repaired the horribly strained relationship between the US and the EU (and NATO) that your Baboon caused with his arrogant uncouth approach.

Win-Win.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Its just amazing the world didnt take Putin seriously and this was not dealt with via strong sanctions prior to the invasion.

Here in the US, we are preoccupied with putting diapers on our faces and the proper pronoun for a transgendered BIPOC who identifies as a newt.

Fuck everyone on the left who voted for Biden. Ukrainian blood is on your hands.
Colonel, we will continue to have divisive issues until Congress comes clean and gets the mob of liars and cheaters out of there. Nancy Pelosi heralds evil lies with wrongful punishment then hands out souvenirs to her cronies for her success in evildoing. I'm sick of Democrat Party using lies to create chaos, and Pelosi needs to be evicted from the evil way she rewards lies with gold pens. I cringe to think of her single-handedly destroying the Constitution if we leave her to her evil ways for one more day.

Nope. Rump did a good thing by forcing the issue. One of the few useful things about his foreign policy. Old Joe is keeping them to that new tack.

But he also repaired the horribly strained relationship between the US and the EU (and NATO) that your Baboon caused with his arrogant uncouth approach.

Win-Win.
The Brandon baboon and his vice baboonette have done nothing o the sort.

It's been one baboon clusterfuck after another for a year of the baboon administration.

Colonel, we will continue to have divisive issues until Congress comes clean and gets the mob of liars and cheaters out of there. Nancy Pelosi heralds evil lies with wrongful punishment then hands out souvenirs to her cronies for her success in evildoing. I'm sick of Democrat Party using lies to create chaos, and Pelosi needs to be evicted from the evil way she rewards lies with gold pens. I cringe to think of her single-handedly destroying the Constitution if we leave her to her evil ways for one more day.

Amen.

I highly suspect Pelosi is being bribed by China.

Remember that bullshit with her going to down to Chinatown in Feb 2020? What the fuck was that stupid bullshit?

Amen.

I highly suspect Pelosi is being bribed by China.

Remember that bullshit with her going to down to Chinatown in Feb 2020? What the fuck was that stupid bullshit?
She did that because ignorant rednecks violence toward the Chinese Americans was increaing. You know, CHI-NAh virus.

Yeah... like your Orange pu$$yBoy would have done any better...

Bull$hit...

Your Orange Baboon-God was (and is) Putin's bitch... hell, Rump would have kept us totally out of it, and blamed the Ukrainians to boot...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe reaffirmed America's commitment to NATO and gave the EU the confidence they needed to actually take the lead for once...

Europe now understands that America once again has their back and that has gone a long way in EU calculations to re-grow a pair against the Russians...

Hell... even the Swiss and the Swedes... long-standing Neutrals... have joined-in to hammer Russia's economy... and are reconsidering NATO membership...

None of that would have happened had America stupidly re-elected your Orange Turd-Boy...

Your Orange demigod was a walking clusterphukk when it came to alliances and international leadership... the US dodged a bullet when it got rid of him.
Putin wouldn't of invaded if Trump was president. Biden is bought and paid for by russia.

Nope...

But we've made a decent start with respect to alliances and international leadership... after your arrogant cowardly Orange scumbag trashed our standing in that context.
We are the laughing stock of the world, because of idiots like yourself.

Win-Win.
Biden emboldened Putin. Simple as that.

Moscow has no empire
YES, IVAN SOON IT´LL BE NO EMPIRE

1646400766303.png

I hope the Ukrainian defense gives the Muscovites a taste of the Battle of STALINGRAD with upgraded stingers from Germany AND USA

Bull$hit...

Your Orange Baboon-God was (and is) Putin's bitch... hell, Rump would have kept us totally out of it, and blamed the Ukrainians to boot...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe reaffirmed America's commitment to NATO and gave the EU the confidence they needed to actually take the lead for once...

Europe now understands that America once again has their back and that has gone a long way in EU calculations to re-grow a pair against the Russians...

Hell... even the Swiss and the Swedes... long-standing Neutrals... have joined-in to hammer Russia's economy... and are reconsidering NATO membership...

None of that would have happened had America stupidly re-elected your Orange Turd-Boy...

Your Orange demigod was a walking clusterphukk when it came to alliances and international leadership... the US dodged a bullet when it got rid of him.
Actually, no one is paying any attention to Fuck Biden. The man that united the world is Zelenskyy. Did you see those Czech crowds? That wasn't for Joe "drooling imbecile " Biden. Whoever is running the US stepped in a pile of smelly stuff when Zelenskyy was treated like the Afghan president and offered evacuation. That one step caused the historic words "I don't need a ride. I need ammo". That will go down in history as words that move mountains. He woke up the world. Not our old fool or his even more deficient vice president.

Forum List

Back