Americans like concealed carry of guns for self defense....increase in permits this year..

What about stun guns, tasers and pepper sprays? Not macho enough? John Wayne didn't carry them?
I didn't have a stun gun in my holster Tuesday night. If I did, that crazy sonofabitch would still be squirming around on my bar floor.
As it worked out, no one got hurt at all. My PT140 did its job.

You're a troublemaker. That's obvious from your avatar.
I changed to this avi in response to your tears over a flag.

Naah. I'm no trouble maker. I'm more of a trouble ender.

And though you probably wouldn't last 10 minutes in my place, I have quite a few minority and native American patrons. Hell my partner is Menominee

Why do you have a racist avatar? Your fairy bike w/whitewalls was much less offensive.

This week Maine became the 6th state to institute permitless carry.

Paul LePage signs bill allowing concealed guns without permits
Alanna Durkin, Associated Press
AUGUSTA — Republican Gov. Paul LePage signed a bill Wednesday that will make Maine one of a few states where residents are free to carry a hidden firearm without a permit.

The bill's success is a huge victory for gun-rights advocates who have long fought to get rid of the concealed handgun permit requirement, which they say doesn't do anything to make the public safer.

"It really is a historic day in the state of Maine that this common-sense measure is finally signed into law," Sen. Eric Brakey, R-Auburn, who sponsored it.

Paul LePage signs bill allowing concealed guns without permits Sun Journal

Forum List

Back