American's Reaction to Trumps Speech

Fox reported 40 million people watched.

40 million people have never watched FAUX in a year, let alone for one hour.

not what he said numb nuts

Trump’s joint address to Congress down from Obama’s first

President Trump’s address to a joint session of Congress Tuesday night drew an audience of 46.83 million people, pending a few updates — a smaller crowd than two of the past three presidents at the start of their time in office.

The audience was about 11 percent smaller than the 52.37 million people who tuned into Barack Obama’s first address to Congress in 2009. Bill Clinton’s drew a whopping 66.9 million back in 1993.

He's good for the country. Hopefully the Stockholm Syndrome the left is suffering from will fade in time.
Likely 90% of Americans didn't even watch or read about Trump's speech.

Probably 95 %.
I get my news from USMB. I read about it here but if I had cable TV I would have tuned in to listen to him.

President Trump’s address to a joint session of Congress Tuesday night drew an audience of 46.83 million people, pending a few updates — a smaller crowd than two of the past three presidents at the start of their time in office.

The audience was about 11 percent smaller than the 52.37 million people who tuned into Barack Obama’s first address to Congress in 2009. Bill Clinton’s drew a whopping 66.9 million back in 1993.

Real news follows
Donald Trump’s Speech Ratings Up Nearly 20% Over Obama’s Last SOTU – Update

Internet streaming has really taken off since then. I would love to know how many streamed it live or afterwards.

Real news follows

Real news follows

Yeah, well, TV Viewership Sees Double-Digit Decline - ScreenMedia Daily
More and more people don't watch tv. I get everything streamed myself.
For example, I watch Fox News via Fox News Go thus I'm not included in their ratings.

Forum List

Back