Americans who practice yoga contribute to white supremacy MSU professor claims

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
White people who do a downward-facing dog are contributing to a “system of power, privilege, and oppression,” according to a Michigan State University professor.
Americans Who Practice Yoga Contribute to White Supremacy, MSU Professor Claims

---------------------------------------------------------

I mean where are they finding these idiots. And the stupid can't figure out why or what causes racism to take off in this Country ever since Obama the asshole was in office.

Are these losers brains made out of chit or what. Oh wait you see hippie liberals this is the scum you've raised while in school so today idiots can teach even more communistic brainwashing. The weak minds of society do not and can not understand psychological warfare placed within the public school systems in order to indoctrinated these very idiots we see teaching ( children of the sixties) and now children of the 70's and 80's you now have double the moron standards all thanks to the days of parents in the 60's .

It is laid out in black and white and the brainless won't bother to read it, look for it , learn it as they paddle along daily wait for their parental Gov. telling them what is or isn't.
" DUMBING DOWN AMERICA" .........and it went right over your heads.

upload_2018-1-30_8-44-4.png

The Dumbing Down Of America: ‘The Numbers Speak Volumes’

White people who do a downward-facing dog are contributing to a “system of power, privilege, and oppression,” according to a Michigan State University professor.

I mean where are they finding these idiots. And the stupid can't figure out why or what causes racism to take off in this Country ever since Obama the asshole was in office.

Are these losers brains made out of chit or what. Oh wait you see hippie liberals this is the scum you've raised while in school so today idiots can teach even more communistic brainwashing. The weak minds of society do not and can not understand psychological warfare placed within the public school systems in order to indoctrinated these very idiots we see teaching ( children of the sixties) and now children of the 70's and 80's you now have double the moron standards all thanks to the days of parents in the 60's .

It is laid out in black and white and the brainless won't bother to read it, look for it , learn it as they paddle along daily wait for their parental Gov. telling them what is or isn't.

View attachment 174043

Do you know hard people breath when they are doing Yoga also? I am sure all that excessive CO2 output while exercising has increase Global Cooling, err I mean Global Warming, no I mean Climate Change..or whatever the next doom and gloom is....Stop exercising, save the planet.

View attachment 174043

Do you know hard people breath when they are doing Yoga also? I am sure all that excessive CO2 output while exercising has increase Global Cooling, err I mean Global Warming, no I mean Climate Change..or whatever the next doom and gloom is....Stop exercising, save the planet.

Don't forget how you drink that CO2 lol you know the SODA and what causes it to fizz. Imagine that. But wait CO2 is killing us all.

Forum List

Back