🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's hinge moment

Its going to result in massive white flight and intead of urban vs suburb...it'll be bigger. Like whole states.

We'll be resegregated by 2040 mostly and cities and states will be vastly different based on how successful that areas groups are.

Resegregated? Silly nutter. There will be more interracial couplings and racially mixed children. Racial segregation is something that we will not see again in this country.

Progress.
you are still going to have groups of like people together.....Blacks, Browns Asian.....and if some of you like Guno think only whites are bigots or racist.........then you are in for a surprise....

No shit? I'd better tell my kids. They are going to have to choose.
you said.... "Racial segregation is something that we will not see again in this country" .....really?.....are you like guno and think the non-white people all just love each other?........
They think Chinese people want to live around mexicans.

Where East Meets Tex-Mex - NYTimes.com

"The democrat party has already resegregated the country over the past forty years" is a meaningless statement without any proof. The entire post is crazy talk.
out here jake i have not seen to many lefty politicians putting any pressure on the "newcomers" to assimilate...they are afraid of being called a bigot or racist....and many of them seem to think its no big deal if they stay the way they are......and yet all around them they can see the result of that.....the trauma of being called a racist has its effect....

:cuckoo:

Why would anyone put pressure of newcomers to "assimilate"? It is just a process. The original immigrants assimilate the least, the next generation is virtually indistinguishable from other Americans and by the third generation they are fully assimilated.

"The democrat party has already resegregated the country over the past forty years" is a meaningless statement without any proof. The entire post is crazy talk.
out here jake i have not seen to many lefty politicians putting any pressure on the "newcomers" to assimilate...they are afraid of being called a bigot or racist....and many of them seem to think its no big deal if they stay the way they are......and yet all around them they can see the result of that.....the trauma of being called a racist has its effect....

Why would anyone put pressure of newcomers to "assimilate"? It is just a process. The original immigrants assimilate the least, the next generation is virtually indistinguishable from other Americans and by the third generation they are fully assimilated.

The original immigrants assimilate the least, the next generation is virtually indistinguishable from other Americans and by the third generation they are fully assimilated.....
this tells me right here that you dont live around these folks....you are exhibiting the attitude im talking about ....we have Mexicans living here for up to 20 years that know very little English.....we have Mexicans here that can speak English but talk to their kids in Spanish and so their kids know very little English by the time they have to go to school .....we have Mexican kids here who are born here but speak English like they are just learning it....and they are in Jr High.....we have Mexicans here who are very content to live in their own little enclaves and this includes many of their kids....because of people with your attitude....and please dont tell me im full a shit i have lived in a neighborhood that is 70% Mexican and MANY of them are Illegals for 45 years....your little fantasy about the 3rd generation only works if someone if "pressuring" someone to assimilate...and i worked with quite a few Mexicans who were born here who will tell you this too,one of the reasons many of them are harder on the Illegals than other people are....

The original immigrants assimilate the least, the next generation is virtually indistinguishable from other Americans and by the third generation they are fully assimilated.....
this tells me right here that you dont live around these folks....you are exhibiting the attitude im talking about ....we have Mexicans living here for up to 20 years that know very little English.....we have Mexicans here that can speak English but talk to their kids in Spanish and so their kids know very little English by the time they have to go to school .....we have Mexican kids here who are born here but speak English like they are just learning it....and they are in Jr High.....we have Mexicans here who are very content to live in their own little enclaves and this includes many of their kids....because of people with your attitude....and please dont tell me im full a shit i have lived in a neighborhood that is 70% Mexican and MANY of them are Illegals for 45 years....your little fantasy about the 3rd generation only works if someone if "pressuring" someone to assimilate...and i worked with quite a few Mexicans who were born here who will tell you this too,one of the reasons many of them are harder on the Illegals than other people are....

Your personal anecdotes are irrelevant.

Please provide hard statistical data establishing that assimilation fails unless it is "pressured".

Oh, and FYI, I live in a community that is highly diverse too (whites were less than 50% at the time of the 2010 Census) and assimilation is happening just fine without the need for any "pressure". If there is any "pressure" it is only coming from the immigrant parents onto their own children to do well so that they can make a better life for themselves than their parents were able to afford.

But that too is irrelevant.

Only the data counts so let's see what you have.

I even gave you a couple of examples and you still can't get it.
Your "examples" were nonsense as are your comments.

There is an aspect of society, namely the extreme hard right, that has become unhinged at the prospect of this being a hinge moment in America's history.

Please provide hard statistical data establishing that assimilation fails unless it is "pressured".

Oh, and FYI, I live in a community that is highly diverse too (whites were less than 50% at the time of the 2010 Census) and assimilation is happening just fine without the need for any "pressure". If there is any "pressure" it is only coming from the immigrant parents onto their own children to do well so that they can make a better life for themselves than their parents were able to afford.

so im not to believe my lying eyes right?.....do you live in S.Cal?.....if not what state do you live in?....and if you say its none of my business then your whole reply becomes irrelevant to me....we have some cities out here like Bell and El Centro that seem like you are in Mexico....the only assimilation in those cities is assimilation into Mexico....but people with your attitude can give a flying fuck....

Same with the Irish, Jews, Germans, Poles, Russians and so forth and so on. But they were European, right?

so im not to believe my lying eyes right?.....do you live in S.Cal?.....if not what state do you live in?....and if you say its none of my business then your whole reply becomes irrelevant to me....we have some cities out here like Bell and El Centro that seem like you are in Mexico....the only assimilation in those cities is assimilation into Mexico....but people with your attitude can give a flying fuck....

I live in NJ and we more than just Hispanic immigrants here. Granted a lot of them have settled in New Brunswick but that has not turned it into "Mexico". Jersey City has an enormous population from India living side by side with immigrants from all over the world. On a daily basis I work with people from all over the world. Today I was in meetings with people from Singapore, Russia, Sri Lanka, England and Nigeria.

But all of that is utterly irrelevant because it is anecdotal.

You claim that assimilation only works when "pressured" so the onus is on you to prove it.

If you can't then you are just exposing your inner bigot.

Your choice.

I live in NJ and we more than just Hispanic immigrants here. Granted a lot of them have settled in New Brunswick but that has not turned it into "Mexico". Jersey City has an enormous population from India living side by side with immigrants from all over the world. On a daily basis I work with people from all over the world. Today I was in meetings with people from Singapore, Russia, Sri Lanka, England and Nigeria.

You claim that assimilation only works when "pressured" so the onus is on you to prove it.

Your choice.
New Brunswick but that has not turned it into "Mexico"
thats because you dont have enough living there... depending on who is doing the counting there are between 3-5 million Mexican born people in the LA-Orange County area.....only Mexico city has more.......your area NY-NJ-PA has approx...300,000 Mexican born....there are that many in the County i live in...
Jersey City has an enormous population from India
not talking about Indians or any other group are we?....
Today I was in meetings with people from Singapore, Russia, Sri Lanka, England and Nigeria.
so?.....i dont believe they were in the conversation either....
you are just exposing your inner bigot.
fuck you.....i have no problems living around Mexicans....i have known some these folks for over 20 years,even have a few in the family..one of the best friends i ever had was Mexican....you just cant comprehend the difference of the amount of Mexicans out here as compared to your area.....you see a Mexican every now and then.....i see them every where i go.......its little bit different out here.....

The general sense of the OP is correct.

The GOP must reach out more to women and minorities to remain more than a regional power.

As long as minorities and women love to suck on that big government tit, there is no reason to move from the Dimocrat party.

welfare

blacks: 50%

all others combined = 50%

do you really believe hispanics will put with that shit?

We first saw the impact of how these demographic changes can alter the politics of a state back in the 1980s when California rapidly shifted to what is now a solidly Democratic state.

The trend is evident in other states in the South, Southwest and the Inter-mountain West. In Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and Virginia—areas traditionally associated with Republican Party strength—the population is trending younger and more diverse, and it is becoming more politically competitive for the Democrats. The “States of Change” report projects that over half of these states will have a majority-minority population before 2040.

no wonder why the white christian party is becoming like sick rabid cornered animals., Lashing out as they see is their end

America s Hinge Moment - Doug Sosnik - POLITICO Magazine
hence Uncensored2008 Tipsycatlover CrusaderFrank constantly being unhinged :eusa_think: :rofl:

Your choice.

if you can't prove something you are a bigot?

I'll keep that in mind for future reference

I even gave you a couple of examples and you still can't get it.
Your "examples" were nonsense as are your comments.

There is an aspect of society, namely the extreme hard right, that has become unhinged at the prospect of this being a hinge moment in America's history.
Hardly. The problem lies with the naiveté of lefties who obviously lack the experience to generate the perspective necessary to appreciate the threat. Shithead counts on your ilk.

Forum List

Back