🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's hinge moment

Yep, you fall for everything. "The common attribution to the eighteenth-century statesman Alexander Hamilton was probably based on a mistaken understanding of a relatively modern citation. A different man named Alex Hamilton who was a British broadcaster used the saying in 1978. Details are given further below." The earlier known facsimiles of the quote were in 1926 and 1927. If You Don t Stand for Something You ll Fall for Anything Quote Investigator

This is true, but the exact owner of that quote is UNKNOWN....

If You Don t Stand for Something You ll Fall for Anything Quote Investigator

But instead of dwelling on a quote, how about the object of the post! Something, apparently your small mind has a very difficult time doing!

Let's dwell on your mistake: you wrote "I simply point to Alexander Hamilton's quote "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"..", which in fact is not so.

Admit it.

Let's dwell on your mistake: you wrote "I simply point to Alexander Hamilton's quote "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"..", which in fact is not so.

Admit it.

They say probably, did you see a definitely in there?...If so please C&P it, or you look exactly like what you are, a very small man with a OCD problem concentrating on insignificant quotes...but, as with Pogo, and the Pawn, all you subversives LOOK for something insignificant to DIVERT ATTENTION from the real question! Thanks for showing your true SUBVERSIVE AGAIN, Jakeass!

There is no doubt that as long as the Dimocrat party remains the home of government handouts, the party's future looks bright.
Minorities love handouts, and big government.

The general sense of the OP is correct.

The GOP must reach out more to women and minorities to remain more than a regional power.

As long as minorities and women love to suck on that big government tit, there is no reason to move from the Dimocrat party.

The general sense of the OP is correct.

The GOP must reach out more to women and minorities to remain more than a regional power.

As long as minorities and women love to suck on that big government tit, there is no reason to move from the Dimocrat party.
If your attitude remains common in the GOP, it will be a minority party again after next year's elections.

Democrats and minorities love the government. ...until the government enforces all those rules they bitched and whined to get. Then they protest.

We first saw the impact of how these demographic changes can alter the politics of a state back in the 1980s when California rapidly shifted to what is now a solidly Democratic state.

The trend is evident in other states in the South, Southwest and the Inter-mountain West. In Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and Virginia—areas traditionally associated with Republican Party strength—the population is trending younger and more diverse, and it is becoming more politically competitive for the Democrats. The “States of Change” report projects that over half of these states will have a majority-minority population before 2040.

no wonder why the white christian party is becoming like sick rabid cornered animals., Lashing out as they see is their end

America s Hinge Moment - Doug Sosnik - POLITICO Magazine

To my point many times. The reason our country is starting to suck balls is the American voter family tree, my guess on average, goes back maybe 2 generations in this country

-Geaux

Its going to result in massive white flight and intead of urban vs suburb...it'll be bigger. Like whole states.

We'll be resegregated by 2040 mostly and cities and states will be vastly different based on how successful that areas groups are.

Resegregated? Silly nutter. There will be more interracial couplings and racially mixed children. Racial segregation is something that we will not see again in this country.

Progress.
Another born yesterday. The democrat party has already resegregated the country over the past forty years. Spanish speaking immigrants used to assimilate and speak english but now they're a new democrat segregationist group called highspanics. Democrats have even created new groups to segregate into like homos.

Last edited:
"The democrat party has already resegregated the country over the past forty years" is a meaningless statement without any proof. The entire post is crazy talk.

We first saw the impact of how these demographic changes can alter the politics of a state back in the 1980s when California rapidly shifted to what is now a solidly Democratic state.

The trend is evident in other states in the South, Southwest and the Inter-mountain West. In Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and Virginia—areas traditionally associated with Republican Party strength—the population is trending younger and more diverse, and it is becoming more politically competitive for the Democrats. The “States of Change” report projects that over half of these states will have a majority-minority population before 2040.

no wonder why the white christian party is becoming like sick rabid cornered animals., Lashing out as they see is their end

To my point many times. The reason our country is starting to suck balls is the American voter family tree, my guess on average, goes back maybe 2 generations in this country

-Geaux
Speak for yourself, fruitloop. My family tree goes back to the 1600's on both sides, and they followed the frontier all the way to Oregon. On by wife's side, it goes back at least 13,000 years. We vote, my parents and grand-parents voted, and many before them.

In one of my classes, my lab partners are a Chinese lad, and a young Latino man. So we have an old white guy, a Chinese, and a recent immigrant working together with no friction. Something you silly assholes don't seem to think is possible. In the steel mill where I work, we have Americans of every race and national origin working well together.

In fact, the glory of this nation is that people from other areas that fought each other for centuries, come here, get along, and soon are sharing grandchildren. And it will continue, and you haters will simply be looked on as some sich assholes we were glad to see pass on.

-Geaux
Speak for yourself, fruitloop. My family tree goes back to the 1600's on both sides, and they followed the frontier all the way to Oregon. On by wife's side, it goes back at least 13,000 years. We vote, my parents and grand-parents voted, and many before them.

In one of my classes, my lab partners are a Chinese lad, and a young Latino man. So we have an old white guy, a Chinese, and a recent immigrant working together with no friction. Something you silly assholes don't seem to think is possible. In the steel mill where I work, we have Americans of every race and national origin working well together.

In fact, the glory of this nation is that people from other areas that fought each other for centuries, come here, get along, and soon are sharing grandchildren. And it will continue, and you haters will simply be looked on as some sich assholes we were glad to see pass on.

Good to hear the demographic relative to the income tax revenue generated. However, my hunch its not the 47% that pay taxes who are the problem.

-Geaux

There won't be a United States by 2040.
For the first time in a century, deaths outnumber births in America's white population

Explaining Why Minority Births Now Outnumber White Births
BY JEFFREY S. PASSEL, GRETCHEN LIVINGSTON AND D’VERA COHN

The nation’s racial and ethnic minority groups—especially Hispanics—are growing more rapidly than the non-Hispanic white population, fueled by both immigration and births. This trend has been taking place for decades, and one result is the Census Bureau’s announcement today that non-Hispanic whites now account for a minority of births in the U.S. for the first time.

Explaining Why Minority Births Now Outnumber White Births Pew Research Center s Social Demographic Trends Project

White Christians Are Now A Minority In 19 American States -- Including Some Parts Of The Bible Belt

White Christians Are Now A Minority In 19 American States -- Including Some Parts Of The Bible Belt

Last edited:
We are importing foreigners by the tens of thousands to deliberately outnumber Americans. Under those circumstances it isn't at all surprising to see them outnumber Americans in certain areas.

"The democrat party has already resegregated the country over the past forty years" is a meaningless statement without any proof. The entire post is crazy talk.
out here jake i have not seen to many lefty politicians putting any pressure on the "newcomers" to assimilate...they are afraid of being called a bigot or racist....and many of them seem to think its no big deal if they stay the way they are......and yet all around them they can see the result of that.....the trauma of being called a racist has its effect....

-Geaux

working in the same place is somewhat different than living together rocks....one is where you get money to live,so you put up with co-workers.....the other is where you are going to be living and out here anyway,they kind of congregate with their own kind,same language,same customs.....this is where a lot of the resentment between peoples begins....and if someone says something about that,even if its a constructive thought....you must be a racist...

A lot of whining going on because immigrants are not doing what you are doing.

Live your life being you, guys. They won't change for you, so don't worry about it.

Forum List

Back