America's Home Opens Again. Melania Trump Announces White House To Reopen For Public Tours

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Disgusting how Obama treated the People's property.

The White House is reopening for public tours, first lady Melania Trump announced Tuesday.

The first lady and President Trump’s home and offices at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue have been closed to visitors since the Obama family moved out and the Trump family officially moved in on Inauguration Day in late January.

Public tours are now set to resume March 7.

“I am excited to reopen the White House to the hundreds of thousands of visitors who come each year,” the first lady said in a statement. “The White House is a remarkable and historic site, and we are excited to share its beauty and history. I am committed to the restoration and preservation of our Nation’s most recognizable landmark.”

Melania Trump announces White House to reopen for public tours

Last edited:

The White House is reopening for public tours, first lady Melania Trump announced Tuesday.

The first lady and President Trump’s home and offices at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue have been closed to visitors since the Obama family moved out and the Trump family officially moved in on Inauguration Day in late January.

“I am excited to reopen the White House to the hundreds of thousands of visitors who come each year,” the first lady said in a statement. “The White House is a remarkable and historic site, and we are excited to share its beauty and history. I am committed to the restoration and preservation of our Nation’s most recognizable landmark.”
Since the tranny doesn't have a identity, can barely speak fuckin English, she tried Michelle's, now its time to play Jackie O. And since the tranny doesn't live there, open, open, I would love to see where she and the Ducters sleep in NY more...LOLOLOLThe sadness in all this, once again, the hicks the hillbillies the rednecks that voted this guy in....can't afford a Trump hotel, let a lone a trip to the D.C.

Since the tranny doesn't have a identity, can barely speak fuckin English, she tried Michelle's, now its time to play Jackie O. And since the tranny doesn't live there, open, open, I would love to see where she and the Ducters sleep in NY more...LOLOLOLThe sadness in all this, once again, the hicks the hillbillies the rednecks that voted this guy in....can't afford a Trump hotel, let a lone a trip to the D.C.
Geez, I'd call you a piece of shit but that would be insulting to tomorrows morning turd.

:lol:

You seem to be under the impression that the White House didn't offer tours during Obama's Presidency.

Did you actually bother to read your cut-and-paste, or just the headline?

By the way, your OP is currently violating our copyright rules. I would suggest you fix that.

Forum List

Back