America’s Race Reality: Inhuman, Insane, Incoherent

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Snip

Racism is a lot of things. One thing it is not:

A white child, aged five, executed by a black man with a shot to the head, as the tyke rode his bike. Ask the cultural cognoscenti. They’ll tell you: That’s never racism.

Otherwise, almost anything involving the perpetually aggrieved black community counts as racism.

Students hoist a “thin blue line” flag in solidarity with police: racism.

A black male is asked for his driver’s license: racism. Of course it’s systemic. Are you stupid, or something?

A white politician proclaims that “all lives matter”: Come again? Are you kidding me?!

A museum curator fails to commit to the exclusion of the art of white men, including, presumably, the Old Masters: not racism; white supremacism. Be gone with you, Rembrandt and Vermeer.

thelefttsss.jpeg

Yep... white hatred, white bashing, white privilege, whiteness reeducation camps... can you IMAGINE all that being main stream directed at BLACKS?

Maybe white people need to start roaming the streets, burning, looting, destroying, beating anyone senseless that didn't say WHITE LIVES MATTER, maybe then there wouldn't be such WHITE HATE. They'd all LOVE us like they do the BLACKS, because they'd all be scared shitless of what we'd do next if they OFFENDED US.

Sound familiar?

Yep... white hatred, white bashing, white privilege, whiteness reeducation camps... can you IMAGINE all that being main stream directed at BLACKS?

Maybe white people need to start roaming the streets, burning, looting, destroying, beating anyone senseless that didn't say WHITE LIVES MATTER, maybe then there wouldn't be such WHITE HATE. They'd all LOVE us like they do the BLACKS, because they'd all be scared shitless of what we'd do next if they OFFENDED US.

Sound familiar?
I can't go for that, but I get your point.

Forum List

Back