Amid Trump Super Tuesday romp "how to move to Canada" searches surge on Google

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
If you're one of those folks saying "I'll move to Canada if Trump wins!" Then all I have to say to you is this:

Get out. Good riddance. We don't need fake Americans like you. If you're willing to abandon one of the greatest nations on Earth because you don't like Donald Trump, you were never a true American to begin with. Hey, it's your choice, but I hope you live to regret it when the reality sets in. So I urge you to reconsider if you're actually serious about following through. But if not, we (or at least I) don't want you here.

I was born an American, and I've been one through thick and thin. I will never abandon her.

That is all.

Some Americans are so worried that Donald Trump could become our next president that they want to leave the country.

Google searches for 'How to move to Canada' spiked in the hours after the Republican presidential front-runner won primaries in seven states on Super Tuesday. Mashable reports that Google Data Editor Simon Rogers noticed the trend and tweeted that the search had spiked 350% late Tuesday, only to rise to 1,150% by midnight. People in Massachusetts seemed to search the phrase the most, where Trump had barely won with 49% of the votes.

The Canadian government's website also experienced some delays because of the number of visitors to its site.

"You may experience delays while using the website. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience," the error message read.

It's not immediately clear if the delay was due to the spike in searches.

Google searches for 'How to move to Canada' spike after Trump win

Last edited:
If you're one of those folks saying "I'll move to Canada if Trump wins!" Then all I have to say to you is this:

Get out. Good riddance. We don't need fake Americans like you. If you're willing to abandon one of the greatest nations on Earth because you don't like Donald Trump, you were never a true American to begin with. Hey, it's your choice, but I hope you live to regret it when the reality sets in. So I urge you to reconsider if you're actually serious about following through. But if not, we (or at least I) don't want you here.

I was born an American, and I've been one through thick and thin. I will never abandon her.

That is all.

This happens every election cycle. Nothing new there. Hell, If I were of a mind - I might say that I will move 200 miles to the North if Clinton wins - but there is no chance of that. It's the "sore loser" mentality. Hell, in THIS economy - I doubt that any but the rich could afford to move out of here. :)

Clinton is going to get her ass stomped. It's a fact. So, if these cry babies want to move - it's a few less pussies in the United States. Good Riddance.

That is all.

Some Americans are so worried that Donald Trump could become our next president that they want to leave the country.

Google searches for 'How to move to Canada' spiked in the hours after the Republican presidential front-runner won primaries in seven states on Super Tuesday. Mashable reports that Google Data Editor Simon Rogers noticed the trend and tweeted that the search had spiked 350% late Tuesday, only to rise to 1,150% by midnight. People in Massachusetts seemed to search the phrase the most, where Trump had barely won with 49% of the votes.

The Canadian government's website also experienced some delays because of the number of visitors to its site.

"You may experience delays while using the website. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience," the error message read.

It is all talk, as usual.

That is all.

Of course. But for it to even merit consideration for some people is saddening.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/16/world/americas/us-eases-decades-old-rules-on-travel-to-cuba.html
Americas
Starting Friday, U.S. Will Ease Restrictions on Travel to Cuba
Liberals are all saying how great the healthcare is down there, so why not have all the liberals who don't like Trump can get to the safe haven. They would be at the liberal utopia where everyone is treated equally, except the Castro brothers, so the liberals can feel all warm and fuzzy. Doors open "Folks" take that first step, renounce your citizenship, don't look back, become a minority, be a Cuban. America would be a much better place where the Deer and the Antelope roam, and people would be judged by the content of ones character, not by the color of their skin.

That is all.

Of course. But for it to even merit consideration for some people is saddening.

All you have to do is look at the political positions of the people that have made their millions in a free America to get your answer.

All anti-American Jews, Muslims, Latino's and Black's , please feel free to leave. We're taking our country back.

Forum List

Back