Amnesty International Condemns Ukraine's Tactics

Firstly ... I'm a conservative who's also opposed to war. Many on the left automatically believe that conservatives are warmongers. Not always the case. Most of the warmongers in D.C., these days, are Democrats and RINOs.

Secondly ... I don't know anything about the news source I'm about to post. So take it with a grain of salt. I'm just posting some news.

"Amnesty Cites 'Double Standards' in Global Response to Russia's War on Ukraine"​

Personally ... I despise Zelenskyy. He's a transgender queer who's main purpose in life is to launder American tax dollars and line the pockets of the Swamp Creatures in Washington, D.C. I don't believe that he gives two hoots for his own people. I despise the little elf.
VOA is generally a very good source..

My View
Russia started this war. Russia invaded and can go home anytime they want... Ukraine can't.
If Russia wins here they will just go to the next country, Putin is a bully and will not stop unless draw line and tell him we are not going back from here...

"It is extremely clear to all of us that the violations committed by the Russian forces are far more important and lethal than anything else that the Ukrainian militaries may do. That being said, our mandate, our mission is to protect civilians. And for that reason, we will continue to expose violations committed by the Ukrainian military forces," Amnesty International Secretary-General Agnes Callamard told a press conference Tuesday in Paris.

VOA is generally a very good source..

My View
Russia started this war. Russia invaded and can go home anytime they want... Ukraine can't.
If Russia wins here they will just go to the next country, Putin is a bully and will not stop unless draw line and tell him we are not going back from here...

"It is extremely clear to all of us that the violations committed by the Russian forces are far more important and lethal than anything else that the Ukrainian militaries may do. That being said, our mandate, our mission is to protect civilians. And for that reason, we will continue to expose violations committed by the Ukrainian military forces," Amnesty International Secretary-General Agnes Callamard told a press conference Tuesday in Paris.
I'm not too certain Russia had a choice. NATO has been encroaching on Russia's borders for quite some time. I believe Russia is playing defense by using an offense. If someone enters my property or gets threateningly close ... I may get offensive as a means to defend my family.

I'm not too certain Russia had a choice. NATO has been encroaching on Russia's borders for quite some time. I believe Russia is playing defense by using an offense. If someone enters my property or gets threateningly close ... I may get offensive as a means to defend my family.
Are you trying to sound stupid? Russia's neighbors for good reason joined together to defend themselves against another Russian invasion and captivity. No one encroached on Russian territory and no one threatened Russian territory. Russia's current aggression against Ukraine is proof positive that the eastern European countries made the right choice in joining NATO and that NATO made the wrong choice in not accepting Ukraine.

Are you trying to sound stupid? Russia's neighbors for good reason joined together to defend themselves against another Russian invasion and captivity. No one encroached on Russian territory and no one threatened Russian territory. Russia's current aggression against Ukraine is proof positive that the eastern European countries made the right choice in joining NATO and that NATO made the wrong choice in not accepting Ukraine.
Go look at NATO expansion since 1991 come back and apologize

Go look at NATO expansion since 1991 come back and apologize
Are you trying to sound stupid?

What you are calling NATO expansion was Russia's neighbors, having been held captive by Russia for many years, banding together to defend themselves against another Russian aggression.

Are you trying to sound stupid?

What you are calling NATO expansion was Russia's neighbors, having been held captive by Russia for many years, banding together to defend themselves against another Russian aggression.
Are you trying to sound stupid? Or just repeating the same stupid bullshit. The USSR collapsed the only aggression has been from the West dumbass

If BRICS expanded into Cuba and Mexico and put nukes in those countries do you think America should be worried?

Are you trying to sound stupid? Or just repeating the same stupid bullshit

If BRICS expanded into Cuba and Mexico and put nukes in those countries do you think America should be worried?

First you show us your stupidity and now you announce you ignorance. There are no nukes in any former soviet states that now have joined NATO.

Still more of your ignorance is on display. The BRICS have merely commercial ties and have no military or defense agreements.

First you show us your stupidity and now you announce you ignorance. There are no nukes in any former soviet states that now have joined NATO.

Still more of your ignorance is on display. The BRICS have merely commercial ties and have no military or defense agreements.
I mispoke but ok

7gtaum.jpg

So you don't think those missile pointed at Russia are cause for concern?The first thing we do when a member joins is install those missile systems

Guess where we do have nukes. Turkey we were suppose to remove them during the Cuban Missile Crisis

BRICS for now just has commercial ties. You don't think they can or will have military agreements?

You're an idiot

I mispoke but ok

View attachment 772499

So you don't think those missile pointed at Russia are cause for concern?The first thing we do when a member joins is install those missile systems

Guess where we do have nukes. Turkey we were suppose to remove them during the Cuban Missile Crisis

BRICS for now just has commercial ties. You don't think they can or will have military agreements?

You're an idiot

So you are saying I'm an idiot for pointing out how stupid and ignorant you are?

The US and NATO have nuclear missiles pointed at Russia and Russia has nuclear missiles pointed at NATO and the US and they have been a cause for concern since the 1950's, and treaties were signed between the US and Russia to limit the number of nuclear weapons and their placement to ease some of these concerns, but Putin has done away with all these treaties. These missiles are a heightened cause of concern now because of Putin's actions, not because of any actions by the US or NATO.

You didn't misspeak, you demonstrated perfect ignorance of all the events and issues concerning the Russian invasion of Ukraine without even realizing how irrelevant your complaints are.

So you are saying I'm an idiot for pointing out how stupid and ignorant you are?

The US and NATO have nuclear missiles pointed at Russia and Russia has nuclear missiles pointed at NATO and the US and they have been a cause for concern since the 1950's, and treaties were signed between the US and Russia to limit the number of nuclear weapons and their placement to ease some of these concerns, but Putin has done away with all these treaties. These missiles are a heightened cause of concern now because of Putin's actions, not because of any actions by the US or NATO.

You didn't misspeak, you demonstrated perfect ignorance of all the events and issues concerning the Russian invasion of Ukraine without even realizing how irrelevant your complaints are.
Sure dipshit

And Russia should just forgive the billions in debt Ukraine owes, the biolabs US has in Ukraine, the coups in 2004 and 2014, the continued bombing of ethnic Russians for 8 years in the east by Ukraine and the banning of the Orthodox Church by Zelensky.

You support all this cause YOU ARE ignorant of history or don't care at all. You just spout Russia Bad cause that's what the MSM tells your faggot ass

Sure dipshit

And Russia should just forgive the billions in debt Ukraine owes, the biolabs US has in Ukraine, the coups in 2004 and 2014, the continued bombing of ethnic Russians for 8 years in the east by Ukraine and the banning of the Orthodox Church by Zelensky.

You support all this cause YOU ARE ignorant of history or don't care at all. You just spout Russia Bad cause that's what the MSM tells your faggot ass
Nearly the whole world has rejected Putin's bullshit version of why Russia invaded Ukraine, as the UNGA vote to condemn it showed, but loyal Putinheads like you still embrace those lies.

Firstly ... I'm a conservative who's also opposed to war. Many on the left automatically believe that conservatives are warmongers. Not always the case. Most of the warmongers in D.C., these days, are Democrats and RINOs.

Secondly ... I don't know anything about the news source I'm about to post. So take it with a grain of salt. I'm just posting some news.

"Amnesty Cites 'Double Standards' in Global Response to Russia's War on Ukraine"​

Personally ... I despise Zelenskyy. He's a transgender queer who's main purpose in life is to launder American tax dollars and line the pockets of the Swamp Creatures in Washington, D.C. I don't believe that he gives two hoots for his own people. I despise the little elf.

Yes, there will be human rights abuses on both sides, but then there wouldn't be these abuses if Russia hadn't invaded.
Zelensky is doing everything he can to save his country, whatever his motive. He'll go down in History as a national hero. You don't seem to know much about him to have formed an opinion of him.

That's complete and utter nonsense. NATO is right on Russian borders, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, where Kalingrad is, Poland too.
To complain NATO is doing this or that is just a crap excuse.

Nearly the whole world has rejected Putin's bullshit version of why Russia invaded Ukraine, as the UNGA vote to condemn it showed, but loyal Putinheads like you still embrace those lies.
You mean the elite has brainwashed the masses NO SHIT meanwhile to back and look at articles from 2014 they sing a different tune. Your youngass was probably still finger paiting with the pooh in your diaper then weren't you?

So the real question, since you feel so strongly about fighting, is when you gonna get off your candy ass and go fight over there bitch?

If I actually gave a fetid dingo's kidney about this one out of many thousands of European conflicts in its history... I make actually have to start thinking about supporting The Ukraine.

Amnesty is ALWAYS on the wrong side of any issue.

They are the perfect moral compass ... they always point South.

Yes, there will be human rights abuses on both sides, but then there wouldn't be these abuses if Russia hadn't invaded.
Zelensky is doing everything he can to save his country, whatever his motive. He'll go down in History as a national hero. You don't seem to know much about him to have formed an opinion of him.
Ukraine has been abusing ethnic Russians in the east since 2014, Long before Russia invaded. try again

You mean the elite has brainwashed the masses NO SHIT meanwhile to back and look at articles from 2014 they sing a different tune. Your youngass was probably still finger paiting with the pooh in your diaper then weren't you?

So the real question, since you feel so strongly about fighting, is when you gonna get off your candy ass and go fight over there bitch?
No, the real question is, why are you so loyal to Putin and so anti American when nearly the whole world has condemned Putin's invasion of Ukraine?

Forum List

Back