An abortionist caught carrying around human tissue...

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008

14 Plastic Containers of ‘Human Tissue’ Found in Abortion Doctor’s Car

A traffic accident in Michigan two weeks ago has turned into an investigation of Dr. Michael Roth for performing illegal abortions as they found among other things, 14 containers of 'human tissue' in the trunk of his car. Police raided his home Wednesday evening.

A special needs child was critically injured in the accident, and the doctor's car was impounded. After getting a warrant a week later the police opened the trunk of the car to get to the “black box” data recorder installed in his trunk. But when they opened the trunk of Roth's car, the police found 14 plastic containers of "Human Tissue" believed to be aborted fetuses, medical equipment and Fentanyl, a sedative used during short surgical procedures..................more at link plus the news story on ABC channel 7

so?? he had the pathology specimens in the car--------what is your point?
From the news reports he was running an illegal abortion clinic. Presumption this far that it is aborted fetuses.

From the news reports he was running an illegal abortion clinic. Presumption this far that it is aborted fetuses.

oh----I do not know the details------what is an ILLEGAL abortion clinic? ------he is not licensed as an
MD?
You wouldn't care either way, as long as those babies are murdered.

you fucking lump of shit-------you have no idea -------how long have you imagined that
you are able to read minds------is it the LSD? I have "carried" human tissues----
all real health care workers have done so-------the accusation "he carried human tissue"
is utterly idiotic

oh----I do not know the details------what is an ILLEGAL abortion clinic? ------he is not licensed as an
MD?

you fucking lump of shit-------you have no idea -------how long have you imagined that
you are able to read minds------is it the LSD? I have "carried" human tissues----
all real health care workers have done so-------the accusation "he carried human tissue"
is utterly idiotic
You toted dead human fetuses in your car trunk?

You people are so depraved.

MD?

is utterly idiotic
No you stupid shit, I just go with the way you support the killing of innocent children.

MD?

is utterly idiotic
No you stupid shit, I just go with the way you support the killing of innocent children.

cite my "SUPPORT OF KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN" you disgusting lump of scum

MD?

is utterly idiotic

human tissue. ------------brains------they are removed in autopsy and "fixed" in formalin so they can
be dissected/ you find that practice to be 'depraved'?

MD?

is utterly idiotic

human tissue. ------------brains------they are removed in autopsy and "fixed" in formalin so they can
It's only depraved if you're killing them to get that tissue. Which is why abortionists and those who defend them are disgusting monsters.

MD?

is utterly idiotic
Human tissue is how babykillers refer to the babies they kill. It's your term. Not ours. We call them...babies. And you don't like that, either.

MD?

is utterly idiotic

cite my "SUPPORT OF KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN" you disgusting lump of scum
Do you support abortion?

MD?

is utterly idiotic

Strange how the mind of the rightwing goyim work! No?

MD?

is utterly idiotic

It's only depraved if you're killing them to get that tissue. Which is why abortionists and those who defend them are disgusting monsters.

you believe that there are people out there who grab pregnant women and steal their fetuses in order to
sell fetal tissues? I did not know

Forum List

Back