An abortionist caught carrying around human tissue...

so?? he had the pathology specimens in the car--------what is your point?
From the news reports he was running an illegal abortion clinic. Presumption this far that it is aborted fetuses.

oh----I do not know the details------what is an ILLEGAL abortion clinic? ------he is not licensed as an
MD?
You wouldn't care either way, as long as those babies are murdered.

you fucking lump of shit-------you have no idea -------how long have you imagined that
you are able to read minds------is it the LSD? I have "carried" human tissues----
all real health care workers have done so-------the accusation "he carried human tissue"
is utterly idiotic
Human tissue is how babykillers refer to the babies they kill. It's your term. Not ours. We call them...babies. And you don't like that, either.
And in fact that's what this sicko had in his trunk, intact fetuses.

you fucking lump of shit-------you have no idea -------how long have you imagined that
you are able to read minds------is it the LSD? I have "carried" human tissues----
all real health care workers have done so-------the accusation "he carried human tissue"
is utterly idiotic
You toted dead human fetuses in your car trunk?

You people are so depraved.

human tissue. ------------brains------they are removed in autopsy and "fixed" in formalin so they can
be dissected/ you find that practice to be 'depraved'?
It's only depraved if you're killing them to get that tissue. Which is why abortionists and those who defend them are disgusting monsters.

you believe that there are people out there who grab pregnant women and steal their fetuses in order to
sell fetal tissues? I did not know
I wouldn't put it past you people.

is utterly idiotic

human tissue. ------------brains------they are removed in autopsy and "fixed" in formalin so they can
It's only depraved if you're killing them to get that tissue. Which is why abortionists and those who defend them are disgusting monsters.

you believe that there are people out there who grab pregnant women and steal their fetuses in order to
I believe there are people who coerce women into abortion for money. Yup.

is utterly idiotic

I believe there are people who coerce women into abortion for money. Yup.

do you know of any cases? I have taken detailed medical histories of thousands of women and
never came across a woman who had an abortion for PAYMENT. There is no question in my mind
that lots of abortions are done -------UNDER PRESSURE------family, economics, circumstances ----LOTS--
if not MOST -------but "come here little girl I will pay you for your fetus...." NOPE!!! not in the USA
----PROPAGANDA!!!!! In some countries-----notably china-----abortion can be forced by the
government--------and the "abort the girl fetus" is still an issue in India-----I think they are working on it

Last edited:
Americans are going to be forced to finally see what they don't want to see, the horrors of the abortion industry they have been keeping hidden from view. They will have to face the monster they've become.

The horrors from illegal abortion are horrible. Thats why legal abortion exists

From the news reports he was running an illegal abortion clinic. Presumption this far that it is aborted fetuses.

oh----I do not know the details------what is an ILLEGAL abortion clinic? ------he is not licensed as an
MD?

is utterly idiotic
Human tissue is how babykillers refer to the babies they kill. It's your term. Not ours. We call them...babies. And you don't like that, either.
And in fact that's what this sicko had in his trunk, intact fetuses.

what is sick about an intact fetus?

MD?
From what I read his license was pulled for illegal abortions previously. This can be checked and confirmed through the state medical board.

MD?
From what I read his license was pulled for illegal abortions previously. This can be checked and confirmed through the state medical board.

DId he get it back? if he did that means he fulfilled some requirement. Carrying pathology
specimens in ones car is not "illegal" If I told you I carried brains fixed in formalin, would
you be HORRIFIED? Body parts are REGULARLY shipped around-----how do you imagine they
get from one place to another? Even live patients get shipped around in cars

MD?

DId he get it back? if he did that means he fulfilled some requirement. Carrying pathology
specimens in ones car is not "illegal" If I told you I carried brains fixed in formalin, would
you be HORRIFIED? Body parts are REGULARLY shipped around-----how do you imagine they
Yes evidently he got it back. I did not search it out. Very few doctors lose their licenses no matter how bad they are. It seems this day and age one could easily check on doctors but its not always that easy. Like any profession most protect their own and if any steps out of that they get blacklisted. There was this one named Cutler and his name fit to a tee. Boy was that one a butcher but he got away with putting a lot of people through misery for many years and complaints never seemed to do any good no matter how badly the guy had done his patients in misdiagnoses and hacked surgeries.

MD?

Yes evidently he got it back. I did not search it out. Very few doctors lose their licenses no matter how bad they are. It seems this day and age one could easily check on doctors but its not always that easy. Like any profession most protect their own and if any steps out of that they get blacklisted. There was this one named Cutler and his name fit to a tee. Boy was that one a butcher but he got away with putting a lot of people through misery for many years and complaints never seemed to do any good no matter how badly the guy had done his patients in misdiagnoses and hacked surgeries.

you know nothing about the system--------sorry----but you don't

MD?

I suppose you could think that. If someone you love or you have seen this happen in more cases than one you would say the same thing. Back in 1982-3 I had to have surgery. This poor woman next to me as I awoke was a patient of that Cutler. He had butchered her unbelievably and was getting her ready to do some more. Fifteen years later my dad was a patient of that same butcher. Eighteen months later dad actually got a good doctor. It almost cost dad his life. Dad wanted to do something about it and he did have his attorney file just so it would be documented but even his attorney told him it was useless and he told us why. I could go on for hours writing about what I have seen concerning whack jobs in professional fields but you go on believing what you like.

MD?

I suppose you could think that. If someone you love or you have seen this happen in more cases than one you would say the same thing. Back in 1982-3 I had to have surgery. This poor woman next to me as I awoke was a patient of that Cutler. He had butchered her unbelievably and was getting her ready to do some more. Fifteen years later my dad was a patient of that same butcher. Eighteen months later dad actually got a good doctor. It almost cost dad his life. Dad wanted to do something about it and he did have his attorney file just so it would be documented but even his attorney told him it was useless and he told us why. I could go on for hours writing about what I have seen concerning whack jobs in professional fields but you go on believing what you like.

thanks ----I will

Forum List

Back