An Abundance of Useless People..

Who are they and what will world & regional government/artificial intelligence do with them..?
That AI will replace many humans going much further than just automated manufacturing etc. seems almost inevitable at this point.

I read a piece recently that seemed to be informed that digital images could replace high paid actors, actresses and maybe on screen television personnel etc. within our lifetime, possibly sooner than later. They already have the technology developed and it is often extremely difficult to discern if you are seeing an image of an actual human being or a digitally generated image.

The technology is already rampant on social media and is so highly developed a person would believe they're having a conversation with Anderson Cooper or Tucker Carlson on their telephone when they are actually seeing a digitally manipulated or created image. How long would it be before the real thing could be replaced?

And it goes further into creating, for various purposes, a whole society of people who don't actually exist. Do these replace people who do? In some cases yes.

On social media there are millions of fake 'bot' accounts that look entirely legitimate and credible. I'm sure there are also many uses for such accounts, many of which are harmful.

See this for instance. This person is created digitally and does not exist. But how sharp an eye would it take to discern that?
Ft3jHp5aIAICklC

Last edited:
"Useless" is a relative term, controlled by whomever controls the AI. Currently, I would say that the AI would identify anyone who doesn't obey the narrative as useless. We aren't that far from that. What will world & regional governments do with them? We've seen over the last three years that they can do pretty much whatever they want with them.

If you are thinking that AI will identify useless people as the non-productive or criminal citizens - no chance. They are too useful. For now.
Watched a "60 Minutes" segment on AI last evening. Scared the hell out me. When what I saw is fully implemented it will mean the end of western civilization, possibly the end of humanity.

These are what could easily be described as “Useless people” to the country:
- sociology and liberal arts majors
- Internet “influencers”
- Angry first world privileged activists
- Homeless drug addicts

I could list more. All of these are heavy leftist staples. If the power went out many many leftists wouldn’t be able to survive without help from others. “Feminism” would disappear as women would flock to powerful groups of moral men to protect them from the immoral. Nobody would have time to care about spending all day angrily complaining about phantom systemic injustices.

All of these things are only able to exist in the first world paradise they live in, that they take for granted, and now angrily hate despite it being the thing that ironically keeps them alive.

These are what could easily be described as “Useless people” to the country:
- sociology and liberal arts majors
- Internet “influencers”
- Angry first world privileged activists
- Homeless drug addicts

I could list more. All of these are heavy leftist staples. If the power went out many many leftists wouldn’t be able to survive without help from others. “Feminism” would disappear as women would flock to powerful groups of moral men to protect them from the immoral. Nobody would have time to care about spending all day angrily complaining about phantom systemic injustices.

All of these things are only able to exist in the first world paradise they live in, that they take for granted, and now angrily hate despite it being the thing that ironically keeps them alive.
When AI is fully unleashed there will be millions of 'useless' people of all stripes wandering around wondering what hit them. :omg:

"AI" feels like the next boogeyman put forward by globalists to justify centralized control and erosion of individual rights.

"AI" feels like the next boogeyman put forward by globalists to justify centralized control and erosion of individual rights.
Or the way they’ll represent people (Conservatives) with fake quotes to harm their reputation or imprison them if they say the wrong things.

Step 1: Create Hoax
Step 2: put on social media
Step 3: Hoax spreads to hundreds of millions of views within hours, causing uproar in false belief by leftists/Democrats
Step 4: Mainstream media reports hoax as fact, as they no longer wait to ensure their sources are correct.
Step 5: Conservative sees hoax, denounces it, 1% of those who view it are exposed to correction.

Last edited:
AI. = a doom loop of manipulation and lies with no accountability. Sort of like we already have, but it will be perfected.

As for worthless people, consider the following: If "we" all decided tomorrow to consume only what we NEED, and deny ourselves the things that we merely WANT, our economy would collapse overnight. 80% of car models would be obsolete. Restaurant dining would die. Starbucks? Are you kidding?

As for business ("bid-ness"), consider Twitter. Musk laid off 80% of the workforce, and to the user-public there has been no deterioration in performance. What were those people doing? Did they realize they were superfluous? Most large companies could easily do 25% (I've personally experienced it), with no diminution in productivity.

Consider sales people as a population. They accomplish nothing. People will buy what they need, and really don't need a salesperson for anything. All the product or service information is available in a pamphlet. Virtually all sales people could be eliminated, and the consumers will still get what they want, eh? Will "we" stop buying because there's no commission salesperson to facilitate the transaction? Hardly.

80% of Democrats are doing things that are unnecessary, wasteful, or counterproductive. In my opinion.
Twitter`s advertising revenue is down 75% and the company is now worth $22 billion. Musk bought it for $44 billion.

Forum List

Back