An admission by a democrat taxes will be raised on middle class

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

An admission of truth by a democrat?

He must be drunk
If he's being honest, he has to be drunk.

From your source....

"If we want to propose a lot of new spending and adventurous new government programs in our party, we have to have the confidence to ask... the middle class and people like that to contribute to it. And I think that's... what we're missing right now," Lamb said according to the Washington Examiner

The democrats have been hiding it, and lying about it to sell the package.
I hope people will wake up to the truth.

Of course they will, when have Dems ever NOT raised taxes on the poor and middle class? I don't know maybe in the 1800's.

From your source....

"If we want to propose a lot of new spending and adventurous new government programs in our party, we have to have the confidence to ask... the middle class and people like that to contribute to it. And I think that's... what we're missing right now," Lamb said according to the Washington Examiner

This has been the Dem's scheme since Obama's first term, LOCK IN the spending now. Then claim they are forced to raise taxes to pay for it later with the "we have to pay our bills" spin.

I've never seen anyone of you bitch about spending trillions on a wasteful war in Afghanistan.

Well...it's like I keep saying.

Democrats: Tax and spend.
Republicans: Borrow and spend.

From your source....

No biggie - they're just "asking for a contribution."

Sounds optional...?

Middle class taxes will go up when the tax act of 2017 expires in 2024.

An admission of truth by a democrat?

He must be drunk

~~~~~~
Indeed, his loosened tongue spoke the truth....

Say leftists, name a single left narrative that contributes to higher wages and/or lower taxes.....GO!

Forum List

Back