An Alabama Pastor's Epic Speech against Gay Marriage (Please finish drinking your beverage first)

Most of the gay people I know are Christian.
Our first marriage, in 1990, was in a Christian church with a minister, etc.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you mean pretend marriage in a pretend Christian "church"
All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

Your "faith" has no more credibility than anyone else's faith

Why don't you sit this one out ankle snapper?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you mean pretend marriage in a pretend Christian "church"
All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion
You mean, like your opinion about what is and is not a christian church.

That Bible you quoted earlier calls what you do an abomination...think about it

It also says that wearing a cotton/polyester blend is an abomination.
And shell fish is a major no no....and divorce gives you a one-way ticket to damnation.

Anyone disagreeing with this man is a bigoted racist.
What did he say that was racist? He is sick of the gay agenda, I dont blame him one bit. For your information I am not a Christian.
Gay Americans seeking their comprehensive civil rights and defending themselves from discrimination does not constitute an 'agenda.'

If you're tired of 'hearing about it' then admonish state and local lawmakers to stop enacting or proposing measures hostile to gay Americans, such as Amendment 3 in Utah.
Yea civil rights is one thing, but they want to be a protected class. Gay is not a race,creed, color or religion.
I notice you left out gender. History repeating itself?
gay is not a gender either, thanks for pointing that out.
As I said...history repeating itself.

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

Yeah...so? So apparently doe that Koran thingee. Means just as much. A collection of fantasy stories made up by patriarchs to keep people in line.

You just said you got pretend married in a church and now you call the Bible fantasy? You're a fraud
No more than you, oh believer in Our Lady of St. Luby's.

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

And shell fish is a major no no....and divorce gives you a one-way ticket to damnation.
Bodey "claims" she was "married" in a christan church. Bodey mocks christans every chance she gets.

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

Old Covenant, it was done away with by the New Covenant and it was also Mosaic Law which only applied
to Jews, you've been crushed and your Biblical knowledge is laughable
Yeah yeah yeah....we've heard that before...the OT doesn't matter unless when it does. :lol:

Thanks for your opinion

Bodey "claims" she was "married" in a christan church. Bodey mocks christans every chance she gets.
I don't even know what a christan is. Maybe you can enlighten us.

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

Once again, Mosaic Law, part of the Old Covenant and replaced by the New Covenant. You'd be wise to hone up on the Bible before trying to use it against a Christian

Thanks for your opinion

Old Covenant, it was done away with by the New Covenant and it was also Mosaic Law which only applied
Yeah yeah yeah....we've heard that before...the OT doesn't matter unless when it does. :lol:

Not Testaments...Covenants. You're really not very good at this are you?

Someone who belives in Christ. Why would you get married in a Christan church if you dont believe?

Thanks for your opinion

Once again, Mosaic Law, part of the Old Covenant and replaced by the New Covenant. You'd be wise to hone up on the Bible before trying to use it against a Christian
Yeah, yeah, yeah....the OT doesn't count...except for when it does. :D

I'm referring to you and the posse of perverted clowns you carnival with

Why would my "side" be mad? We're winning this fight.

Gay marriage will be legal in all 50 states within the next 6 months. Your "side" is losing ground by the minute.
I know how the story plays out, you lose in the end

:lol:

Is that what your crystal ball tells you, oh great Swami?
LGBT rights in the Republic of Ireland - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

:D

It's a mistake where ever the perversion is coddled, just look at Sodom and Gomorrah :)
A fictitious story in a religious text written by men is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant, in no way justifying the state discriminating against gay Americans.

Someone who belives in Christ. Why would you get married in a Christan church if you dont believe?

It made them look "normal" LMFAO

While all the same trying to cherrypick my statements. There are gay rights lobbyists right now in Washington trying to influence policy, hence, trying to use legislation to force tolerance of their ways on the population. Sorry, it holds true.

No, it doesn't.

Making discrimination illegal is not "legislating a gay way of life on others". It's just not.

What are you talking about? I'm referring to those who want to go beyond that, by wanting stop any speech against homosexuality, forcing tolerance on people whether they want to or not. Discrimination is wrong don't misunderstand me, but so is subversion. People can use the law to influence opinion, or even downright suppress it.

What laws have been suggested making speech against homosexuals illegal?

What does "forcing tolerance" even mean?

Ever hear of militant activism?

"Accept us or be destroyed."

I ask again, what laws have been seriously suggested that would make speech against homosexuals illegal?

Perhaps you weren't paying attention when this happened in Houston:

City of Houston demands pastors turn over sermons Fox News

Or when the House tried to in essence, tried muzzle Christian pastors who preached against gay marriage by passing a so called "Hate Crimes" bill in 2009, known as H.R. 1913. It never passed the Senate.

Text of H.R. 1913 111th Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 Referred to Senate Committee version - GovTrack.us

And just last year, Senator Ed Markey of Massachusetts proposed the Hate Crimes Reporting Act, specifically directed at the National Telecommunications and Information Administration, in which it would have directed them to

... analyze information on the use of telecommunications, including the Internet, broadcast television and radio, cable television, public access television, commercial mobile services, and other electronic media, to advocate and encourage violent acts and the commission of crimes of hate, as described in the Hate Crime Statistics Act...

and

... include any recommendations, consistent with the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, that the NTIA determines are appropriate and necessary to address the use of telecommunications...

The opening text of that bill also states:

"To require the National Telecommunications and Information Administration to update a report on the role of telecommunications, including the Internet, in the commission of hate crimes."

http://www.markey.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2014-04-08_HateCrimes_Legislation1.pdf

So, have I made myself clear now?

Says the member of Our Lady of St. Lubys who didn't even know what the bible said about S & G and why they were "destroyed".

Now I will start off by saying that his views don't necessarily reflect mine, so save the "you're a bigot" or "you're a homophobe", "or where in the Bible does it say this, that or the other thing" posts. But you must admire the gall and the guts of a Birmingham Pastor named Cedric Hatcher for absolutely taking a taking a Town Hall meeting by storm, throwing political correctness to the wind to voice his mind on the topic of homosexuality.

I tell you what, hoss, Duracell didn't have no batteries on the shelf that morning.

"I know Alabama pay [sic] a lotta money yesterday. I know somebody else who paid a lotta money too: Duracell ain't got no batteries on the shelf this morning. All 'them batteries gone. I tried to find a battery for my radio this morning, couldn't find there [sic] nowhere. I said, "what happened?" They said, "Rev, them done bought all the batteries last night, they celebrated some kind of way, just bought all the batteries." I don't know what they do to batteries, but I mo preach.. I ain't going there. I don't know what they did with all them batteries."

-2:19 through 2:45

I love it how religion gets blacks to forget 400 years of oppression.

No, it doesn't.

Making discrimination illegal is not "legislating a gay way of life on others". It's just not.

What are you talking about? I'm referring to those who want to go beyond that, by wanting stop any speech against homosexuality, forcing tolerance on people whether they want to or not. Discrimination is wrong don't misunderstand me, but so is subversion. People can use the law to influence opinion, or even downright suppress it.

What laws have been suggested making speech against homosexuals illegal?

What does "forcing tolerance" even mean?

Ever hear of militant activism?

"Accept us or be destroyed."

I ask again, what laws have been seriously suggested that would make speech against homosexuals illegal?

Perhaps you weren't paying attention when this happened in Houston:

City of Houston demands pastors turn over sermons Fox News

Or when the House tried to in essence, tried muzzle Christian pastors who preached against gay marriage by passing a so called "Hate Crimes" bill in 2009, known as H.R. 1913. It never passed the Senate.

Text of H.R. 1913 111th Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 Referred to Senate Committee version - GovTrack.us

And just last year, Senator Ed Markey of Massachusetts proposed the Hate Crimes Reporting Act, specifically directed at the National Telecommunications and Information Administration, in which it would have directed them to

... analyze information on the use of telecommunications, including the Internet, broadcast television and radio, cable television, public access television, commercial mobile services, and other electronic media, to advocate and encourage violent acts and the commission of crimes of hate, as described in the Hate Crime Statistics Act...

and

... include any recommendations, consistent with the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, that the NTIA determines are appropriate and necessary to address the use of telecommunications...

The opening text of that bill also states:

"To require the National Telecommunications and Information Administration to update a report on the role of telecommunications, including the Internet, in the commission of hate crimes."

http://www.markey.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2014-04-08_HateCrimes_Legislation1.pdf

So, have I made myself clear now?
So...what happened to all those "laws"? Tell us. Where are they currently in force?

I think Bodey went to Catholic school and the Nuns damaged her. I have watched her go after catholics with angry foaming fever.

Says the member of Our Lady of St. Lubys who didn't even know what the bible said about S & G and why they were "destroyed".

I know exactly why it was destroyed, it's you trying to use the GLAAD talking points

Now I will start off by saying that his views don't necessarily reflect mine, so save the "you're a bigot" or "you're a homophobe", "or where in the Bible does it say this, that or the other thing" posts. But you must admire the gall and the guts of a Birmingham Pastor named Cedric Hatcher for absolutely taking a taking a Town Hall meeting by storm, throwing political correctness to the wind to voice his mind on the topic of homosexuality.

I tell you what, hoss, Duracell didn't have no batteries on the shelf that morning.

"I know Alabama pay [sic] a lotta money yesterday. I know somebody else who paid a lotta money too: Duracell ain't got no batteries on the shelf this morning. All 'them batteries gone. I tried to find a battery for my radio this morning, couldn't find there [sic] nowhere. I said, "what happened?" They said, "Rev, them done bought all the batteries last night, they celebrated some kind of way, just bought all the batteries." I don't know what they do to batteries, but I mo preach.. I ain't going there. I don't know what they did with all them batteries."

-2:19 through 2:45

I love it how religion gets blacks to forget 400 years of oppression.

Well, same thing happened in the mid-60s when the Civil Rights Act was passed. Women had the NERVE to think it applied to them also (it did) and many civil rights leaders had a cow.

Forum List

Back